Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kayleigh McEnany finds solace with her God

Will he forgive the cunty little lying mouthpiece of Satan?

It must suck to have your orange messiah ousted and lose your job, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50January 15, 2021 10:24 PM

Love Betty bowers on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 1January 15, 2021 5:59 AM

....perhaps true, but not eternal employment, as you will soon realize.

by Anonymousreply 2January 15, 2021 6:01 AM

Christians are proof that god is an asshole

by Anonymousreply 3January 15, 2021 6:03 AM

The comments are great.

Here's one: “May the Lord strike you with Egyptian boils and with tumors, scabs and itch for which you will find no cure.”

-Deut. 28: 27

by Anonymousreply 4January 15, 2021 6:10 AM

"Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor, YA PIGEON-HEADED WHORE!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5January 15, 2021 6:10 AM

Where's your messiah NOW?

by Anonymousreply 6January 15, 2021 6:16 AM

Harvard Law should revoke her JD.

by Anonymousreply 7January 15, 2021 6:20 AM

Grifters gonna grift. Right, Donald? Ted? Marco? ..... et alii

by Anonymousreply 8January 15, 2021 6:32 AM

[quote]r4 The comments are great.

"For Kayleigh so loved to lie, that spent her entire time at the White House doing it. - Shut up 24:7"

by Anonymousreply 9January 15, 2021 6:50 AM

Seriously. She isn't a Christian for fuck's sake!

That's preposterous and shows how fundamentally Americans have ruined and deeply perverted Christianity that she believes she can call herself a Christian.

by Anonymousreply 10January 15, 2021 7:03 AM

Phony cunt. She needs to be beaten.

by Anonymousreply 11January 15, 2021 7:12 AM

She learned not a single thing in those Sunday school classes.

by Anonymousreply 12January 15, 2021 9:09 AM

Maybe she will start wearing a mask now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13January 15, 2021 9:27 AM

When people start doing the right thing because doing the right thing, is in fact, the right thing to do, religion will be a thing of the past.

Unfortunately, religion has given people a free pass to fuck everyone over, a pass to be rotten to the core, and a pass to dismiss ethics and sound, moral judgement, due to a belief that one can live their entire life as a horrible and reckless human being, yet still find redemption at the last curtain call of the play called LIFE.

That is not how this works. There's no do over and there aren't second chances kn slme afterlife.

We get one shot. This is it. All of us will make millions of mistakes, make poor decisions, disappoint loved ones, and let others down, kncluding ourselves. But normal human beings, even those of us from the most challenging of backgrounds, eventually look in the mirror and accept full responsibility for the way we have lived our lives, and we either decide to do better, or to give up oir autonomy to some non tangible ether in the sky, in order to absolve ourselves of ourselves.

The latter is no way to live. Proof that Jesus himself was unable to intervene when unfavorable consequences crystalized due to immoral brhaviors, should be a clue. But to the believer in the brand of this young lady's belief, the picture os always obfuscated by the BIG LIE: that she is special because Jesus loves her, and loves her more than others, because others are Jewish, Muslim, Black, Latino, Asian, Native American, etc.

She missed out pn the BIG TRUTH: Love everyone and respect them and their inner beings, help them, protect them whenever possible, and champion justice for them, rather than to strip them of their basic human dignity.

This woman lied her ass off while American veterans around this entire country died and continue to die, daily, from CoViD-19. Elderly Americans who went atraight into harm's way, to defend her freedoms and out constitution, only to end up on death's door all alone, gasping for air, ss she decides what outfit to wear to work and what lipstick shade looks best wben she atands in fromt of a camera to lie to a nation that has been battered by people who are just like her.

She's nothing but trash, and she can go fuck herself on the way to that non-existent afterlife she claims to believe in, because I and many others will mot forgive or forget who she and her pals are: soulless monsters who care NOTHING for their country or the people who fought to preserve it and make it a better place for HER.

Fuck this cunt. Game over.

by Anonymousreply 14January 15, 2021 10:21 AM

Religion is the last refuge for a Traitor

by Anonymousreply 15January 15, 2021 10:25 AM

That mendacious, bleached blonde bimbette has a JD from Harvard?

I guess Elle Woods was right -- it's not hard to get in.

by Anonymousreply 16January 15, 2021 10:33 AM

What could have possessed to make that comment?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17January 15, 2021 10:46 AM

[quote] She learned not a single thing in those Sunday school classes.

Oh, that’s not entirely true. Many people say that’s where she learned her great blowjob skills. Nobody gives head like her. Many people say it. She gives head the likes of which no one has ever seen!

by Anonymousreply 18January 15, 2021 11:03 AM

these freaks are psychotic, all of them

by Anonymousreply 19January 15, 2021 11:09 AM

It's true R18. It's the pigeon in her. All that head bobbing up and down - it's trained her well.

by Anonymousreply 20January 15, 2021 11:44 AM

She’s so wrapped up in the lies of the fundamentalist Christian, that she’s obviously started to consider that her eternal life, as she believes, is fucked.

Let’s hope this realization fucks her up for a good long time.

by Anonymousreply 21January 15, 2021 11:49 AM

I don't know her.

by Anonymousreply 22January 15, 2021 11:56 AM

[quote]Religion is the last refuge for a Traitor

I have relatives who are religious. My uncle became religious after he got caught screwing around on his wife and three kids. I always viewed as something to hide behind.

by Anonymousreply 23January 15, 2021 11:57 AM

This cunt.

by Anonymousreply 24January 15, 2021 12:03 PM

[quote] religion has given people a free pass to fuck everyone over, a pass to be rotten to the core, and a pass to dismiss ethics and sound, moral judgement, due to a belief that one can live their entire life as a horrible and reckless human being, yet still find redemption at the last curtain call of the play called LIFE

There are a lot of people who are looking for a way to be immoral and greedy and bigoted while having the veneer of respectability. A lot of Christian denominations realized you can make good money providing that service to people, which they've done.

Other groups do similar things but without the final redemption arc of being forgiven on death. Republicanism provides a faux surface of concern for the country, the economy, family etc. but is just an excuse to be a greedy bigoted fool. Some libertarian and leftist groups are the same, they pretend to be intellectuals who can prove that eugenics is great and certain races and religions are subhuman, it gives people the illusion that their racism is actually intelligence.

QAnon and Trumpism also does that, it gives people the excuse that they can harass, threaten, intimidate, lie, steal, break their own families apart, and attempt to overthrow the government because of alleged Deep State conspiracies and hidden pedo networks.

by Anonymousreply 25January 15, 2021 12:08 PM

She truly is a despicable person who was willing to prostitute truth for a paycheck.

I have no respect for people who throw away personal integrity simply to stay employed -- and we've ALL seen them in corporate life.

Politics is no different --say anything to get re-elected -- but has the stink of hypocrisy on display for all to see, c.f., Sen. Graham.

by Anonymousreply 26January 15, 2021 12:09 PM

[quote] but has the stink of hypocrisy on display for all to see, c.f., Sen. Graham.

Yeah, except nowadays these idiots aren’t even embarrassed by their blatant hypocrisy. And why should they be? No one calls them out on it.

Gary Hart was drummed out of his bid for the presidency, not so much because of an affair as much as he taunted the press by insisting he wasn’t having one and invited them to follow him to see for themselves.

The public probably would’ve forgiven him his affair, but not the arrogance and hypocrisy.

by Anonymousreply 27January 15, 2021 12:27 PM

CNN better keep her off air as a commentator. She is a liar. She does not speak truthfully about what she believes, she just lies. The only time she should be on CNN again is to put her through a grilling that makes her cry. She is a liar. Sarah BucketaKFC Sanders is the same.

by Anonymousreply 28January 15, 2021 1:07 PM

It's all about pandering to the right for their support.

Kayleigh wouldn't know Jesus if he showed up to her press conference of lies tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 29January 15, 2021 1:18 PM

If he did she'd mistake him for Antifa anyway.

by Anonymousreply 30January 15, 2021 1:20 PM

[quote] She needs to be beaten.

I think the Bible would be OK with that.

by Anonymousreply 31January 15, 2021 1:22 PM

Evilgelical Caucasians.

by Anonymousreply 32January 15, 2021 1:25 PM

Perhaps Kayleigh has been watching too many old South Park shows.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33January 15, 2021 1:27 PM

[quote]whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life

Well, she'll certainly have eternal life in American History classes because she and her corrupt leader will be discussed for centuries to come.

by Anonymousreply 34January 15, 2021 1:45 PM

People often turn to God when they are in deep shit, and I think she knows she is..

by Anonymousreply 35January 15, 2021 1:48 PM

Easyleigh, you can’t hide Satan’s eyes when you have Satan’s heart.

by Anonymousreply 36January 15, 2021 2:02 PM

Oooooh. You is a country singer, ain’t ya?

by Anonymousreply 37January 15, 2021 2:05 PM

" Hate your next door neighbor, but don't forget to say grace, "

by Anonymousreply 38January 15, 2021 2:11 PM

[quote]I have no respect for people who throw away personal integrity simply to stay employed

She never had any personal experience integrity.

by Anonymousreply 39January 15, 2021 2:17 PM

As bad as her pro-Trump lies are, that is hardly worse than what most Republican House members, Senators, and Cabinet officials say and do.

by Anonymousreply 40January 15, 2021 2:26 PM

A love for Jesus overcomes any human failing.

by Anonymousreply 41January 15, 2021 2:45 PM

Agreed, R39... she was repulsive as a talking head on CNN. She didn't invent her dishonesty on the job. She's of that unique, ugly cabal of carpetbaggers... Jason Miller and Steve Cortes... dreadful people... nothing to say... circus acts. It was wrong of CNN to give them voice to begin with.

by Anonymousreply 42January 15, 2021 3:06 PM

Hey, I was banned for 12 hours on twitter, because I tweeted back at the McEnany cunt I quoted your "LYING CUNTY MOUTHPIECE OF SATAN" and told her to Burn In Hell. Now I have to use one of my other 15 accounts. Thanks Datalounge

by Anonymousreply 43January 15, 2021 4:01 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44January 15, 2021 4:33 PM

Red meat tossed in front of the superstitious ooga-boogas who believe in the fairytale of religion and are part of Trump’s base.

The same Trump who openly laughs at how dribblingly moronic religion is.

by Anonymousreply 45January 15, 2021 4:40 PM

If Covid, or STD’s, don’t kill her first, this cunt will age very fast, and become trashed like her predecessor Kellyanne.

by Anonymousreply 46January 15, 2021 4:47 PM

So - Republicans always put out these weird and false statements on Twitter and then have thousands of replies refuting them or making fun of them.

Do people just not read the replies or? It seems to be self-defeating - I don't understand why they tweet this stuff as it makes them look more crazy.

Do you think their followers never read the replies? I just don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 47January 15, 2021 4:47 PM

R14, great post!

by Anonymousreply 48January 15, 2021 8:23 PM

Why thank you R43, I'm very flattered.

by Anonymousreply 49January 15, 2021 8:28 PM

Good riddance to bad rubbish!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50January 15, 2021 10:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!