Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

My straight friend said I can sleep in his bed with him

I'm staying at my friends house and I was gonna sleep on the couch but he said his bed is big so I an sleep there with him if I want, do you think he wants to fuck me or actually just sleep?

by Anonymousreply 49September 12, 2022 3:53 PM

If you’re this annoying in real life, my guess is he is going to dismember you and feed you to his pet piranha.

A girl can hope.

by Anonymousreply 1January 15, 2021 3:57 AM

probably just wants to sleep; you'd know better than the gang at DL if he's ever shown any signs.

A straight guy invited me into his bed one night; it was a king size bed. He was pretty straight.

True story: an earthquake hit in the middle of the night (4:31 - LA folks will remember).

He jumps up in bed, calls out my name and goes running out of the room.

I decided to stay where I was. Later, he said, 'well, I wanted to hel you.'

I was like 'dude, you ran out!'

It kind of killed any fantasies I had of him taking care of me.

by Anonymousreply 2January 15, 2021 3:59 AM

hel = help

by Anonymousreply 3January 15, 2021 4:02 AM

Here's how to tell: ask if he wants to watch TV before bedtime, and if he says yes, present hole with the remote sticking out of it.

by Anonymousreply 4January 15, 2021 4:06 AM

OP, come to bed. We'll just talk.

by Anonymousreply 5January 15, 2021 4:14 AM

OP, does he know you're a friend of Dorothy? Or does he think you're straight?

by Anonymousreply 6January 15, 2021 4:15 AM

Gurl you are a hoe for even asking us. Just present hole and let us know how it goes hunty!

by Anonymousreply 7January 15, 2021 4:17 AM

Get him drunk. Steer him towards a topic that might make him a sobbing mess. At least you’ll get cuddles.

by Anonymousreply 8January 15, 2021 4:23 AM

Ask him if he wants the best blowjob he'll ever get.

by Anonymousreply 9January 15, 2021 4:25 AM

Tell him you’re poz. See his face.

by Anonymousreply 10January 15, 2021 4:30 AM

Get all dolled up, tuck your dong between your legs and do your best Buffalo Bill while asking "Would you fuck me ..." And then see how he reacts.

by Anonymousreply 11January 15, 2021 4:36 AM

[quote] If you’re this annoying in real life, my guess is he is going to dismember you and feed you to his pet piranha. A girl can hope.

What about the OP is so annoying to you?

by Anonymousreply 12January 15, 2021 5:14 AM

Why would you be visiting a friend during a pandemic?

by Anonymousreply 13January 15, 2021 5:37 AM

We've been through this before. Your friend is not straight, Joel..

by Anonymousreply 14January 15, 2021 6:21 AM

Do you really think friends aren’t visiting each other at all, R13?

by Anonymousreply 15January 15, 2021 7:24 AM

1/10

by Anonymousreply 16January 15, 2021 7:38 AM

0/10

by Anonymousreply 17January 15, 2021 8:06 AM

Ew, does he know he has a thirsty faggot for a friend?

by Anonymousreply 18January 15, 2021 8:10 AM

R15 - I personally am not. Stuck here since March with my roommate who is also not visiting friends. We joke about our "Socratic relationship". But jokes aside, look, it's time to hunker down and I talk daily to friends on messenger and video and go out with a mask and visor. It's easier for a 43 year old whore like me, but a 42 year old woman is struggling. I haven't had ass since February but with severe asthma, I am not risking myself and I certainly don't need anyone on my conscience. I saw some colleagues at Starbucks out here in Romania but their distancing and mask and temperature protocols are so strict that we essentially shouted at each other across the cafe and, until I get the vaccine, I am willing to do it. Hell, both my grandads fought in WW2...my roommate's dad survived running from Ceausescu and she says "if they could do that, we certainly can sit on our ass and consider ourselves lucky we can watch Netflix and order sushi". It's good in a sense to be in a place where people know or remember hard times because it gives you perspective.

by Anonymousreply 19January 15, 2021 8:18 AM

“if he wants to watch TV before bedtime, and if he says yes, present hole with the remote sticking out of it.”

If you really want to impress him, show him you can change the channels with your sphincter.

by Anonymousreply 20January 15, 2021 9:30 AM

Hmm, difficult OP. You could always trip as you waft towards the bed, screech alluringly and affect to fall on him, inadvertently slipping your tongue up his ass. If nothing else, it would be a conversation starter.

by Anonymousreply 21January 15, 2021 9:43 AM

Unless you want to lose him as a friend, be cool and platonic. Of course unless he makes a move otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 22January 15, 2021 9:57 AM

Some straight guys are just comfortable with who they are. If they like you and respect you as a friend they will assume you are the same way.

by Anonymousreply 23January 15, 2021 10:40 AM

OP's post was the original plot of Mother, May I Sleep with Danger.

by Anonymousreply 24January 15, 2021 11:00 AM

He wants you to blow him in the middle of the night while he is pretending to sleep.

by Anonymousreply 25January 15, 2021 11:32 AM

It more likely means he trusts you enough to be comfortable that you're not going to try anything with him.

A straight male friend who trusts you like that is a great friend to have.

by Anonymousreply 26January 15, 2021 11:37 AM

0/10.

by Anonymousreply 27January 15, 2021 11:39 AM

Well done, you're living the DL Dream - bedding an actual straight man.

Ignore those Eldergays seething with envy as they rage about in their kaftans.

Everyone knows straight men are *IT* - the goal of every fag everywhere is to get some of that good old straight cock in your mouth. After all... a hole's a hole, right?

What you have to do....

....no sorry can't do any more

0/10

by Anonymousreply 28January 15, 2021 1:38 PM

This might have happened years ago when people were used to accomodations being tight but I doubt that it happens today. I wouldn't share a bed with anybody I wasn't attracted to. I'd sleep on the floor. So yeah 0/10.

by Anonymousreply 29January 15, 2021 3:20 PM

Ugh. He’s just being a tease. Guys like this have no intention of fucking you. Gay guys pull this shit, too. They’ll want to cuddle and spoon and all that, but try to make a move and you’re a disgusting sex pest.

Fuck me first, then we’ll cuddle. Otherwise, no fucking dice.

by Anonymousreply 30January 15, 2021 4:03 PM

HE wants it,.

by Anonymousreply 31January 15, 2021 4:24 PM

I think it depends on the age of the guy. I find that today younger guys are more comfortable with their sexuality. If he's under 30, he's probably just wants to sleep. Between 30 and 45- who knows? Over 45- you will need to hydrate before and and rinse that hole twice. If he's married- he needs to rinse.

by Anonymousreply 32January 15, 2021 5:08 PM

Too obvious. He sounds like a narcissist setting you up to make a fool of yourself. Don’t do it.

by Anonymousreply 33January 15, 2021 5:11 PM

The imaginary friend of this multiple-account asshole OP doesn't want to fuck him. He, as the rest of us, if he existed, would want the execrable OP to fuck off.

My straight friend said I can sleep in his bed with him I'm staying at my friends house and I was gonna sleep on the couch but he said his bed is big so I an sleep there with him if I want, do you think he wants to fuck me or actually just sleep?

Is it problematic to fuck a 97 year old? I'm in my early 20s

Ebay keeps saying I'm a bot Whenever I try to search items only in the US 🤔

I woke up in a strange town with no shoes What should I do?

My boyfriends mom called me fat He didn't even defend me

Why do cashiers LOUDLY announce when cards are declined? It's like the need to embarrass the customer to feel better about their sad pathetic lives

I JUST HAD THE BEST ORGY OF MY LIFE 100 MEN

I was arrested for sucking cock in a parked car This is illegal? why? nobody was harmed

Coworkers complaining about my juicy ass in tight pants Not my fault I have a big juicy ass, wtf do they want me to do about it?

WHY THE FUCK IS WALMART CLOSED? ITS NOT EVEN A HOLIDAY BUT EVEN IF IT WAS WALMART SHOULD BE OPEN

Baking cookies for my ex boyfriend so he comes back and loves me again Do you think it will work?

by Anonymousreply 34January 15, 2021 6:14 PM

Don't abuse his trust, whatever you do.

by Anonymousreply 35January 17, 2021 12:35 AM

So, what’s the update, OP?? Did he get you pregnant or what?

by Anonymousreply 36January 17, 2021 12:58 AM

[quote]He wants you to blow him in the middle of the night while he is pretending to sleep.

Guys who claim they aren't attracted to gay men and then get straight guys drunk so that they can essentially "date-rape" them actually believe this stuff.

by Anonymousreply 37January 17, 2021 4:47 AM

R34 All good threads. YOU need to get a life.

by Anonymousreply 38January 17, 2021 5:03 AM

Update?

by Anonymousreply 39February 3, 2022 10:02 PM

I don’t think you should do it, OP. For him it might be no big deal, but you might tempted and it could lead you to do something to hurt the friendship.

by Anonymousreply 40February 3, 2022 10:03 PM

Thank you r38. R34 is one of the most annoying trolls on this forum.

by Anonymousreply 41February 3, 2022 10:04 PM

When you’re in bed tell him you’re feeling kind of lonely. If he says “we’re in the same bed”. Tell him he’s too far away.

by Anonymousreply 42February 3, 2022 10:35 PM

I had a gorgeous bodybuilder friend like this. He always wanted me to massage his back and muscles. You'd think it was hot but it was WORK.

by Anonymousreply 43February 3, 2022 10:46 PM

I'm assuming R40 is R39 bumping old threads for no reason.

R41 and R42, you're talking to ghosts.

by Anonymousreply 44February 3, 2022 10:57 PM

This happened to me when I was 19, my best friend invited me to sleep over a few times, once under the pretense that I shouldn’t drive home late at night, though I only lived 20mins away.

I never tried anything because he was 16. Had our ages been a little bit more commensurate…

by Anonymousreply 45February 3, 2022 11:00 PM

I used to ask this all the time when I was young and "straight" guys slept over. If they said yes to the bed they were all mine. And I'm a top..

by Anonymousreply 46February 3, 2022 11:04 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 47July 3, 2022 4:14 AM

Sleep there and see what happens. Or doesn't. Can't hurt.

by Anonymousreply 48July 3, 2022 4:53 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!