Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

"Tampa Bay singer used voice for screaming during Capitol riot"

On her January 6 setlist: “tell fucking Pelosi we’re coming for her! Fucking traitorous cunts, we’re coming! We’re coming for all of you!” and the ever-popular “last breath or last bullet, what’s it going to be?”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15January 15, 2021 11:25 AM

She's 52? Looks like 62.

Sad - she's been brainwashed and is going to pay for it for the rest of her life.

by Anonymousreply 1January 15, 2021 12:48 AM

She looks like a schizo bag lady.

by Anonymousreply 2January 15, 2021 12:55 AM

She basically is, R2.

by Anonymousreply 3January 15, 2021 1:14 AM

Did she get arrested? That's all I want to know.

by Anonymousreply 4January 15, 2021 1:16 AM

She denies she was in DC at all.

Too scared to actually take a stand now!

by Anonymousreply 5January 15, 2021 1:19 AM

This is not a cosplay role acting stunt. Actions have consequences. They will be coming for you any time now honey. Say your prayers.

by Anonymousreply 6January 15, 2021 1:27 AM

She going down...I really hope they arrest this cunt. She is insane ..well most of the people that stormed the Capitol were Qnuts so

by Anonymousreply 7January 15, 2021 1:29 AM

[quote]I really hope they arrest this cunt. She is insane ..well most of the people that stormed the Capitol were Qnuts

Cunt + Qnuts =

QUNTS

by Anonymousreply 8January 15, 2021 1:33 AM

If she lies, she knows she’s fucked. She knows what she did was wrong.

by Anonymousreply 9January 15, 2021 1:37 AM

Stupid woman, going to jail. As she should. These idiots need to be made to understand how serious this is and be made an undeniable example of for millions of others considering doing the same.

by Anonymousreply 10January 15, 2021 1:44 AM

I Know Why the Jailbird Sings

by Anonymousreply 11January 15, 2021 1:59 AM

“used voice”

What a weird headline.

by Anonymousreply 12January 15, 2021 2:50 AM

R12 - yeah, I only bothered to read the linked story because the headline pissed me off enough that I wanted to know how the paper came up with it.

by Anonymousreply 13January 15, 2021 3:20 AM

trump has such a fine private army. The best there is.

For all the white supremacy talk though, they are a very poor example of the whites.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14January 15, 2021 4:01 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15January 15, 2021 11:25 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!