Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Meet Micah Bock, Boy Spokesman to Alt-Right Rep. Madison Cawthorn

He just graduated from Patrick Henry University. Does he pick out the congressman's wardobe, too?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24January 17, 2021 8:21 AM

Oops, Patrick Henry *College*, not University.

by Anonymousreply 1January 15, 2021 12:08 AM

Is he the one in charge of giving him sponge-baths?

by Anonymousreply 2January 15, 2021 12:10 AM

I would assume so, R2. It's a bro thing. Micah is Patroclus to Madison's Achilles, Jonathan to his David, Gänswein to his Ratzinger.

by Anonymousreply 3January 15, 2021 12:17 AM

looks like an asswiper 2 me....

by Anonymousreply 4January 15, 2021 12:23 AM

And *wardrobe*, not "wardobe." Time for bed.

by Anonymousreply 5January 15, 2021 12:26 AM

Micah = total fundie name. Will he marry Mehitabel?

by Anonymousreply 6January 15, 2021 1:16 AM

Patrick Henry college?

what the fuck is that?

by Anonymousreply 7January 15, 2021 1:17 AM

Micah and Madison. What a cute couple... of serial killers.

by Anonymousreply 8January 15, 2021 1:22 AM

Patrick Henry College, R7, is the non-denominational college in Purcellville, VA, where Rep. Madison Cawthorn took classes in Fall 2016 (young Micah's first semester there), but then dropped out. During the campaign, more than 150 alumni signed a letter denouncing him for “sexually predatory behavior,” vandalism, and lying while he was a student there.

by Anonymousreply 9January 15, 2021 1:23 AM

[quote] Micah = total fundie name.

Like Micah Plath.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10January 15, 2021 3:21 AM

I wish a dem house member would be a petty bitch and remove all the wheelchair ramps at the capitol!

by Anonymousreply 11January 15, 2021 3:26 AM

What a punchable face. And the tie is hideous.

by Anonymousreply 12January 15, 2021 3:34 AM

Will he still speak for Madison when he's in prison? I mean Madison. Or Micah. Or both.

by Anonymousreply 13January 15, 2021 4:05 AM

[quote] I would assume so, [R2]. It's a bro thing.

R3, it's most definitely a brah thing. Frat brahs giving each other sponge-baths is all the rage. 😂

by Anonymousreply 14January 15, 2021 6:37 PM

Apparently he likes Mexico as much as Aaron Schock does. He and his boys went to Cancun to celebrate his election victory and did a little karaoke.

Cawthorn needs to work on his dance moves.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15January 17, 2021 6:25 AM

Now he’s going to have to marry his P.R. hag.

by Anonymousreply 16January 17, 2021 6:34 AM

He is swarthy hot. Momma likey.

by Anonymousreply 17January 17, 2021 6:44 AM

I am not clicking on that karaoke hellscape, I am stating my boundaries!

Thank you, R7, that was my question exactly. Patrick Henry College sounds like another fake T**** school. No accreditation, natch.

So the cripple is a sexual predator, liar and scammer and his sidekick Micah is... uh.. a guy he partied with at college during his one semester of higher education.

I see the appeal but I have no interest at all in fucking Micah. He gives me limp dick.

by Anonymousreply 18January 17, 2021 6:46 AM

Wouldn't it be funny if his wheelchair personna was all an act too. You never know with these fascists.

by Anonymousreply 19January 17, 2021 6:51 AM

[quote] Wouldn't it be funny if his wheelchair personna was all an act too.

I could see him surprising everybody and suddenly walking on his hind legs like the pig from Animal Farm.

by Anonymousreply 20January 17, 2021 6:54 AM

Ooops. Sorry guys, that was supposed to be in the "Is Catherine Bell A Lesbian" thread.

by Anonymousreply 21January 17, 2021 6:59 AM

Give lil Micah a call. Might be fun.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22January 17, 2021 7:08 AM

What's the fun in being polite when you write to these scumbags?

I wasn't polite to Boebert and Marjorie today. I'm okay with it.

by Anonymousreply 23January 17, 2021 7:12 AM

R20: That's a chilling image.

by Anonymousreply 24January 17, 2021 8:21 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!