Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

WHET the Pigeon-Headed Whore???

Shouldn't she be out there telling us what a beautiful job the prez is doing? Perfect calls? Very appropriate speeches?

by Anonymousreply 17January 15, 2021 4:32 AM

She looked a hot mess after the insurrection.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 14, 2021 11:32 PM

How did her hair suddenly flatten out like that?

by Anonymousreply 2January 14, 2021 11:35 PM

She really did look bad after the coup, which is kind of surprising since an accomplished liar like her could (at least try) to spin it about "what about BLM, they rioted too!" or some such thing - but she seemed genuinely shaken. She's probably on vacation on Myrtle Beach, but I HOPE she's sprawled on her bathroom floor, the barricaded shut to keep anyone out and weeping inconsolably about her poor life choices. A real dark night of the soul (assuming she's even capable of such a thing)

by Anonymousreply 3January 14, 2021 11:36 PM

She was clearly in a depression. Probably still is. She's not taking time to do her makeup, or her hair (which is clearly greasy as hell). Bitch probably isn't even bathing anymore.

by Anonymousreply 4January 14, 2021 11:40 PM

Looking quite “methy” in that right pic. And desperate.

by Anonymousreply 5January 14, 2021 11:48 PM

R4 - but seriously a lot of people, especially young women, look like this since the pandemic. My roommate too (but at least she takes 2 showers a day so I guess I am lucky). What I find so selfish about this party is it's total slap in the face to women. They have their princesses like Ivanka and Melania with all the $ on earth, while regular women like my sister for example, can't get to a salon or a gym and really feel bad about themselves, eating disorders abound and they say nothing. Fucking Repukes.

by Anonymousreply 6January 14, 2021 11:50 PM

R2 - she clearly had zero time to blow dry or style. Probably shampoo quickly and air dry. I always assumed she just wore a wig and, frankly, at this point in the pandemic loads of women are considering it more and more.

by Anonymousreply 7January 14, 2021 11:52 PM

Her career went tits up.

by Anonymousreply 8January 14, 2021 11:52 PM

Underneath all the war paint she's obviously a blotchy faced hag who's probably eaten up with a yeast infection.

by Anonymousreply 9January 14, 2021 11:56 PM

R8 - she has no tits.

by Anonymousreply 10January 15, 2021 12:00 AM

R10, then without a career and without a pair of flotation devices, she may just drown.

by Anonymousreply 11January 15, 2021 12:04 AM

Quite big tits!

by Anonymousreply 12January 15, 2021 12:07 AM

Jesus! She morphed into an ugly version of Kelly Ann Conway.

by Anonymousreply 13January 15, 2021 12:33 AM

If the bitch has any aspirations of going to work at FAUX News she'd better never let them see her looking so haggard.

by Anonymousreply 14January 15, 2021 12:35 AM

Goddamn. Those ears are like the open doors on a 78 Continental.

by Anonymousreply 15January 15, 2021 2:21 AM

Finally; a reveal of the face this cunt deserves.

by Anonymousreply 16January 15, 2021 3:53 AM

I hope there are consequences for those who lied and/or looked away from lying. They had no regard for how it damaged our nation.

by Anonymousreply 17January 15, 2021 4:32 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!