Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I woke up in a strange town with no shoes

What should I do?

by Anonymousreply 21January 15, 2021 10:35 AM

find a foot fetishist and put out for carfare

by Anonymousreply 1January 14, 2021 8:33 PM

Find a man with no feet, and you will feel instantly feel better about situation.

by Anonymousreply 2January 14, 2021 8:35 PM

Marry me r1

by Anonymousreply 3January 14, 2021 8:40 PM

Payless?

by Anonymousreply 4January 14, 2021 8:45 PM

Been there, done that...Do you still have clothes on???

by Anonymousreply 5January 14, 2021 8:56 PM

Better than waking up in the middle of nowhere wearing strange shoes, OP.

by Anonymousreply 6January 14, 2021 9:08 PM

Armie, it's nappy-time. Shh... Shh...

by Anonymousreply 7January 14, 2021 9:11 PM

Buy some boots that were made for walkin'!

by Anonymousreply 8January 14, 2021 9:44 PM

Hunker down.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9January 14, 2021 9:48 PM

Obviously you should post to DataLounge asking for advice.

by Anonymousreply 10January 14, 2021 9:49 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11January 14, 2021 11:02 PM

I woke up in the hospital with no feet.

by Anonymousreply 12January 15, 2021 2:16 AM

That is actually a great first line to a book or short story.

by Anonymousreply 13January 15, 2021 2:19 AM

I waked up in strange plane with no pants.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14January 15, 2021 2:22 AM

Try dropping Into a grease fire, you poly-account troll:

I woke up in a strange town with no shoes What should I do?

I JUST HAD THE BEST ORGY OF MY LIFE 100 MEN

I was arrested for sucking cock in a parked car This is illegal? why? nobody was harmed

Coworkers complaining about my juicy ass in tight pants Not my fault I have a big juicy ass, wtf do they want me to do about it?

WHY THE FUCK IS WALMART CLOSED? ITS NOT EVEN A HOLIDAY BUT EVEN IF IT WAS WALMART SHOULD BE OPEN

Baking cookies for my ex boyfriend so he comes back and loves me again Do you think it will work?

I fell down the stairs and my boyfriend laughed HE FUCKING LAUGHED

by Anonymousreply 15January 15, 2021 2:30 AM

You’re doing The Lord’s work R15.

by Anonymousreply 16January 15, 2021 3:56 AM

Stop drinking 0P

by Anonymousreply 17January 15, 2021 4:32 AM

I used to take a tranny out to party all night Saturdays in NYC and almost always her cheap pumps would break and we’d find ourselves at Payless Sunday morning buying her a new pair. She also had smelly feet so it was either buy her the goddamn shoes or spend four hours smelling them on the drive back to Boston. She was a hoot to go out with though and knew all the drug dealers and hot guys. Mary! RIP Vanessa

by Anonymousreply 18January 15, 2021 4:54 AM

This man woke up in a strange town with no shoes also—

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19January 15, 2021 10:02 AM

I cried when I woke up in a strange town with no shoes until I met a man with no socks.

Also, I knew a girl who woke up in a strange town with no shoes. But then she died.

by Anonymousreply 20January 15, 2021 10:14 AM

I guess the alien spacecraft couldn't be bothered flying you back home.

by Anonymousreply 21January 15, 2021 10:35 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!