Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Star Jones Ex-Hubby "She Has A History Of Dating Gay Men"

“Anybody who knows my ex-wife, I was not the first bisexual man that she was involved with okay? [laughs]. The guy that she was engaged with before she met me was a bisexual man,” he said. “He came out shortly after she got married as gay so I’m not the first bisexual man that she was involved with.”

Plus Star also dated Luther Vandross

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13January 25, 2021 7:39 AM

Errrr-kaaaaaay.

by Anonymousreply 1January 14, 2021 2:10 PM

Quelle surprise.

by Anonymousreply 2January 14, 2021 2:13 PM

This is the THIRD thread on this. Enough.

by Anonymousreply 3January 14, 2021 3:47 PM

There is nothing more tiresome than a bitter bisexual queen. Nothing.

by Anonymousreply 4January 25, 2021 4:17 AM

I can remember being a teenager and seeing The View where Star first said she had a boyfriend. She showed a picture of them on a boat. He had his shirt open and was all muscular. Even my inexperienced teen eyes said WTF? Huge fat woman with skinny muscle boy. Something's off here.

by Anonymousreply 5January 25, 2021 4:21 AM

Star talked about Luther with Rosie but never said anything about dating him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6January 25, 2021 4:23 AM

So did Liza and Judy and the Redgrave family. What causes that? Some sort of father figure damage?

by Anonymousreply 7January 25, 2021 4:32 AM

luther was a catch, talented, famous and wealthy.

al is broke and hideous

by Anonymousreply 8January 25, 2021 4:36 AM

I wouldn't say he was hideous, geez.

by Anonymousreply 9January 25, 2021 4:45 AM

Star is a Dyke.

by Anonymousreply 10January 25, 2021 5:03 AM

I wonder how much it drove Joy crazy when she had to sit there and listen to Star discuss how she lost all the weight because she discovered portion control.

by Anonymousreply 11January 25, 2021 5:10 AM

Jabba the Hut

by Anonymousreply 12January 25, 2021 5:18 AM

Lol she dated gay Luther Vandross? No one would date Starr but gay men. Fact.

by Anonymousreply 13January 25, 2021 7:39 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!