Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why do people think Melania will divorce Donald Trump?

She won't. She really won't.

I read Stephanie Winston Wolkoff's book. Melania has zero interests besides going to the beauty salon, making sure her parents and sister don't have to work and catering to Barron and Donald. She didn't even want to campaign. After she plagiarised Michelle Obama's speech she was entirely unruffled. Her reaction was to use the public outcry to claim to be harassed by the liberal media and happily hang out in Trump Tower. Melania gives zero shits about how the media treats her. It doesn't bother her. Because she has her magazines and her glam squad. Nor does Donald's behaviour bother her. She actually believes that Men Will Be Men shit. She knows he behaves like an animal, but as that is who he is, why bother getting upset about him?

What would she do if she divorced him? She'll say goodbye to Mar A Lago and Trump Tower. She'll risk her parents' security. She'll say goodbye to the spa. She will risk Barron being treated by his father as Tiffany was, and at least Tiffany had enough basic intelligence to go to university - does Barron?

It won't happen, folks.

by Anonymousreply 57February 10, 2021 4:13 AM

I don't care WHAT she does OP.

by Anonymousreply 1January 14, 2021 12:17 PM

She can fuck off and die. I hope an angry mob gets to ALL of them someday.

by Anonymousreply 2January 14, 2021 12:26 PM

I really don't care do u?

by Anonymousreply 3January 14, 2021 12:27 PM

who gives a shit either way.

by Anonymousreply 4January 14, 2021 12:28 PM

MMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 5January 14, 2021 12:30 PM

I really don’t care.

by Anonymousreply 6January 14, 2021 12:30 PM

I think this is probably true. It’s quite fascinating to me sort of the societal need to impose upon her an archetype. That fundamentally the wife must be decent or a victim or both or some combination of it. But so often through this mess there’s been this need to take the feminine villains in the piece and turn them into our last hope. She’s not our hope. She is apparently purely self interested.

by Anonymousreply 7January 14, 2021 12:32 PM

The bitch is stuck. It's doubtful that Dump has the cash to pay off her pre-nup. Plus it's not like any billionaires are lining up for shot at the slattern's well-worn snatch.

by Anonymousreply 8January 14, 2021 12:53 PM

Not immediately, but within a year.

She wants to keep it quiet and she’s afraid the cult will come after her and Barron.

by Anonymousreply 9January 14, 2021 12:57 PM

[QUOTe]She won't. She really won't.

She should. She really should.

by Anonymousreply 10January 14, 2021 1:04 PM

Im sure she put in proper number of yrs with trump to get a great settlement if she leaves

by Anonymousreply 11January 14, 2021 1:04 PM

Whore.

by Anonymousreply 12January 14, 2021 1:18 PM

She should take the money and run. In a couple years when all the Trump loans come due, no bank will refinance them. Properties will be repossessed, lawsuits will be ongoing and the family will all be pariahs for the rest of their lives.

She could have a very comfortable life without him.

by Anonymousreply 13January 14, 2021 1:26 PM

I agree with R13, she’s be better off divorcing him now than when he’s bankrupt AGAIN in a few years.

by Anonymousreply 14January 14, 2021 1:32 PM

I totally agree with you OP

by Anonymousreply 15January 14, 2021 1:34 PM

There was a period of time a while back where she refused to leave NYC.

At that time, I believe she renegotiated her prenup and got a substantially better deal because at the time she married him, she never expected that he'd run (or win) for president.

He needed her to participate as First Lady and couldn't handle a divorce proceeding while president because all the lurid details might be used against him to invalidate portions of the prenup or get a better deal.

Her new deal probably includes some time post-presidency, but afterwards, she's outta there.

by Anonymousreply 16January 14, 2021 1:39 PM

There is always another Onassis, an old, fat billionaire in the wings waiting to pounce on the publicity. She and Barron and her parents will be fine.

by Anonymousreply 17January 14, 2021 1:50 PM

Why would Melania divorce Trump? Because she hates him, he's of no use to her now. She can do better. She must get away from the Trump mishegoss ASAP or go down with the ship after his presidency. This has been in the planning for a long time, OP.

Best news: after the divorce, we'll never have to hear about her again.

by Anonymousreply 18January 14, 2021 1:58 PM

[quote]At that time, I believe she renegotiated her prenup and got a substantially better deal because at the time she married him, she never expected that he'd run (or win) for president.

She just wanted to hang out in NYC. It is customary for the newly elected First Family to host a party in DC for all the campaign employees and major volunteers in January. Melania literally could not understand the purpose. SWW said, well, it's to thank them for bringing you here. Melania didn't want to stay in DC after the inauguration and didn't want Ivanka to host it. "Cancel it," she said.

SWW also rang her to organise a Valentine's date for Donald and suggested the Inn at Little Washington.

Mellie: “OMG. Don’t like Valentine’s Day. So commercial”

But the Trump supporters would eat it up and it would be great publicity, like Barack and Michelle's dates.

Mellie: “I don’t care to do it just for people, so they say ‘how nice.’ Donald thinks the same way. We don’t care about Valentine’s Day.”

[quote]Her new deal probably includes some time post-presidency, but afterwards, she's outta there.

You keep confusing her for a normal trophy wife. There is no reason for her to leave and every reason to stay. She doesn't merely want a sweet 3 bedroom pied-a-terre on the UES and a timeshare in the Bahamas and UPenn for Barron. Quite likely one of MAGAt donors will pay Donald's debt and she can continue to have the penthouse and the Florida club plus the clothing allowance that puts Kate Middleton to shame.

by Anonymousreply 19January 14, 2021 2:00 PM

One more thing - the payout for Melania is most likely in escrow, she won't have to take his excuses why he has no cash like he did with Ivana.

by Anonymousreply 20January 14, 2021 2:00 PM

[quote]She can do better.

The only "better" Melania can do is Arab oil money, and even they probably don't want her, she's very lazy and their trophy wives work it.

by Anonymousreply 21January 14, 2021 2:02 PM

Agreed. I’d bet the money is protected.

by Anonymousreply 22January 14, 2021 2:02 PM

R21, darling, she'll be 20+ million richer after the divorce. No need for Arab oil or any oil.

by Anonymousreply 23January 14, 2021 2:14 PM

I feel like the world has become unhinged during my lifetime. We are now in a time when people on both the Right and the Left simply assert what they *want* as the truth.

Trump lost? Just say he was cheated and now “he really won!”

Want Trump out of power? Just wait for him to do something dumb and now “he’s DONE!”

She’s not going to divorce him just because we want that to happen.

by Anonymousreply 24January 14, 2021 2:16 PM

When, early in his presidency, two women came forward in televised interviews to say they had slept with Donald, she didn't seem too phased. One woman admitted that she did it because she hoped to be on the Apprentice. The other woman described a long-term affair, and said that she had been in love with Trump (unimaginable!) A lot of people would have cheered her on if she had left at that point.

by Anonymousreply 25January 14, 2021 2:21 PM

20 million isn't enough for Melania. It will barely buy her apartments.

by Anonymousreply 26January 14, 2021 2:21 PM

[quote] She should. She really should.

Why? She’s as vile as that whole family is.

by Anonymousreply 27January 14, 2021 2:23 PM

YES, R25. But there is LOTS of money involved in her "devotion."

by Anonymousreply 28January 14, 2021 2:23 PM

It’s a pretty well-known secret that she’s been with Hank Siemers for several years and stays with him pretty consistently. I’ve also heard (often) what’s been reported up thread-that she was set to divorce Trump right as the election got underway, and they negotiated an agreement for her to stay with him until he’s out of office.

If the plan was to stay with him until he’s out of office and then dump him for Hank, it really throws a wrench into things that he didn’t get re-elected but (as of now) could run again in 2024.

I don’t feel any sympathy for her, though. She’s an opportunist cunt .

by Anonymousreply 29January 14, 2021 3:01 PM

"She’s an opportunist cunt"

What other kind of woman is going to marry Donald Trump? He should be happy there were so many golddiggers out there. WERE.

by Anonymousreply 30January 14, 2021 7:42 PM

It's clear that Mr. and Mrs. Trump can't stand each other, there will be a divorce. Eventually. He wants a woman who does a better job of catering to him, and she'd rather spend his money and raise his child without him being around.

So the divorce will happen, but only when he wants it to happen. Some time when he thinks it won't hurt his image, or he's found a new whore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31January 14, 2021 11:48 PM

Are you kidding? Her ass will start divorce proceedings as soon as they leave Washington. She's been getting Secret Service dick on the side, and obviously cannot wait to get away from Diaper Don.

by Anonymousreply 32January 15, 2021 12:02 AM

He’s broke. She has no use for him any more.

She will file for divorce in about a year

by Anonymousreply 33January 15, 2021 1:47 AM

I wonder who the next Mrs. Trump will be?

My guess is a Russian or another eastern European, that's the go-to region for good-looking white women who are willing to put up with anything for a few bucks.

by Anonymousreply 34January 15, 2021 2:53 AM

What happens to Melania if he dies before the divorce? Does she inherit all his personal debts?

by Anonymousreply 35January 15, 2021 2:54 AM

He makes her skin crawl. She is going to divorce the fucker, and there are two major reasons it should be sooner rather than later: to 1. avoid liability for his colossal debts, and 2. be able to remarry if she chooses to down the road.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36January 15, 2021 3:07 AM

She is no candidate for someone else's trophy wife. She is too OLD for that. She tolerates Trump, because marriage to him enables her father, mother, and sister to live very well. She made a trade long ago, her youth and body for financial security. She will stick around to safeguard Barron's future if there is money to be had. Jr., Eric, and especially Ivanka would love to drop kick him. Melania sees what place Tiffany is relegated to, she will not let that happen to her son.

by Anonymousreply 37January 15, 2021 3:14 AM

I agree. She's lived in the US her entire adult life, she has no interests and she has no connections to Europe. No billionaire is going to marry her. She's not clever or charming like Wendi Deng or those other old whores who marry billionaires. Finally, it would be hard for her son to adapt to another country at fifteen or whatever. Finally, she might be sick of the limelight but I don't think she hates being married to Trump as much as people think. He obviously annoys her but she stands by his most odious actions.

by Anonymousreply 38January 15, 2021 3:19 AM

Oh, she hates his guts. She will definitely divorce him. She's a former first lady and a household name. She'll have a great life wherever she sets herself up and if she wants to date, there's no shortage of very rich men who would be happy to go out with her, spend money on her, and fuck around with her. Her value as a trophy wife is much higher now as a first lady. And there are plenty of guys who are attracted to women her age....and she isn't desperate this time. Landing Trump and the sacrifices she had to make (and behaviors she had to overlook) to achieve that life were significant. This time she can be picky.

by Anonymousreply 39January 15, 2021 3:21 AM

After Trump divorces Melania, I bet that pidgeon headed cunt Kayleigh (or whatever her white trash name is) is going to marry Trump and cherish changing his diapers.

by Anonymousreply 40January 15, 2021 3:21 AM

R39 Melania is no longer a mere trophy, she an heirloom. She's been a First Lady.

by Anonymousreply 41January 15, 2021 3:32 AM

OP could be right.

I grew up with a woman who is very much like Melania. She always looked good and was sexy in a slightly hard way (probably the resting bitch face) and attracted to tough assholes.

She never had any ambition beyond looking good, dressing well, and catching a rich guy. She could be fun to be around but she always had a mean take on things. Very critical of others; looks. Very interested in a glossy surface. She finally did land a rich dude. He was a cold asshole but that's the type she liked. He did not treat her well. She took on his opinions, turned against gays and old friends, became insufferably snooty even though she only lasted one semester in college and worked retail in an uncle's shop. She was always reading Vogue, Town and Country etc and would say "I should be rich."

Last I saw her she was a shell of her old self, a nice package wrapped around an empty box. All about the big houses, the schools her kids went to, etc. I do think she was a good mom and devoted wife, but she was devoted to a hard man.

I think women like that have wrapped their identity around how their man treats them. Their value lies only in his worth. Their interests are shallow and their worlds are very small. I think Melania is like that and I'm very certain she's emotionally abused like my old friend.

by Anonymousreply 42January 15, 2021 3:46 AM

I would think the loss of perks and income would be worth never having to live with him again. Since she no doubt has a very fat prenup with him... updated and resigned when he ran for President.

by Anonymousreply 43January 15, 2021 4:02 AM

She won't divorce him. If anything, I bet she renegotiated the pre-nup after he lost the election. Think about it. How humiliating would it be for him to lose the White House, then have his wife divorce him?

by Anonymousreply 44January 15, 2021 4:04 AM

Out, Countess! As long as there are sidewalks, YOU'VE still got a job!

by Anonymousreply 45January 15, 2021 4:05 AM

He's likely enough to divorce her, though. It's clear that they can't stand each other's company, she's unpopular with the public and is crap at publicity, she brings nothing to either his personal happiness or his brand. The only reason he's keeping her around is that getting a divorce now would make him look like even more of a loser, and maybe to save a few bucks now that he's running out of money.

Basically, he'll intimidate her into staying officially married, until he can dump her fo/er a younger woman. He won't end it until he thinks he can come out of it looking dominant.

by Anonymousreply 46January 15, 2021 4:23 AM

#46 wins. He's a brat who wants a new toy. And the bimbos will be lining-up for him.

by Anonymousreply 47January 15, 2021 4:35 AM

[quote]'Pandora's Box': Ex-Melania aide hints at 'enormous trove of communications' after DOJ drops lawsuit

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48February 10, 2021 12:18 AM

The dirt on these animals will be of landslide proportions for years to come.

by Anonymousreply 49February 10, 2021 12:38 AM

[quote] It’s a pretty well-known secret that she’s been with Hank Siemers for several years and stays with him pretty consistently. I’ve also heard (often) what’s been reported up thread-that she was set to divorce Trump right as the election got underway, and they negotiated an agreement for her to stay with him until he’s out of office.

This ^^^ and R39 have got it. I can’t believe people think she has any reason NOT to divorce him. Oh my god. And he won’t let her? How’s he gonna do that? He doesn’t own her. He can argue the terms of the divorce, to a point—the pre-nup is what it is, whatever it is—but he can’t refuse to let her divorce him.

Some of you people either haven’t been paying attention or you’re looking too closely at one piece of information (their mutual indifference to Valentine’s Day? yeah sure, that’s enough reason to stay together...?). They can’t stand each other. They don’t need each other anymore. She has Hank. DJT wants nothing to do with Barron. Come on.

by Anonymousreply 50February 10, 2021 12:59 AM

That piece from RawStory at R48 tells us absolutely nothing. There’s nothing there beyond the headline.

by Anonymousreply 51February 10, 2021 1:02 AM

I like blue.

by Anonymousreply 52February 10, 2021 1:03 AM

What is funny is Trump was the man for years. Everyone were saying all these positive things about him. When he decides he wants to run for the President everything changes. He has alway been outspoke and outrageous. What happened? He was going to be against the establishment. That was the fatal blow. They didn't think he could beat Hillary and they were blindsided but they prepared to make sure he didn't get a second term. The swamp won..

by Anonymousreply 53February 10, 2021 1:11 AM

Horseshit R53.

And Dump was never "the man". He has always been a joke and a circus freakshow.

by Anonymousreply 54February 10, 2021 1:13 AM

Yeah, supposedly in the Deus Group meeting in [italic]Mr. Robot[/italic], someone in the group is supposed to be DJT. I missed that bit and am glad, because it would've taken me out of the show. Trump was never a mover and shaker behind the scenes. He was just a loudmouth.

by Anonymousreply 55February 10, 2021 3:29 AM

Re: divorce, it won't be Melania's decision. Men like him - shallow, superficial, insecure about growing old and impotent - almost always keep divorcing and remarrying younger women.

by Anonymousreply 56February 10, 2021 4:11 AM

Who cares about this trash family anyway?

Nobody.

by Anonymousreply 57February 10, 2021 4:13 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!