Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Have You Dated Someone Beautiful But Hideous?

I had a few boyfriends that at first glance were gorgeous but then would make certain faces that weren’t pretty

by Anonymousreply 14January 14, 2021 4:28 PM

I’ve dated someone who was g o r g e o u s but whose attitude and personality made them hideous

by Anonymousreply 1January 14, 2021 9:03 AM

Yes. Movie star looks. It taught me a lesson. These men who devote hours a day working out are shallow narcs. Do not expect them to fall in love with you. They are in love with themselves.

by Anonymousreply 2January 14, 2021 9:13 AM

She’s a two-face!

by Anonymousreply 3January 14, 2021 10:37 AM

"It rubs the lotion into it's skin."

by Anonymousreply 4January 14, 2021 11:57 AM

R2 is quite the case.

As in all over the DL, cha.

by Anonymousreply 5January 14, 2021 12:35 PM

Nope. Never had a gorgeous one.

by Anonymousreply 6January 14, 2021 12:42 PM

Yes, I knew my time would soon be up here. So fuck off and have a lovely day.

by Anonymousreply 7January 14, 2021 12:44 PM

I suspect OP is Justin Jedlica...

by Anonymousreply 8January 14, 2021 12:49 PM

There was a name for guys who were gorgeous in profile, but when you saw them face-on, not so great. Does anyone remember the name?

by Anonymousreply 9January 14, 2021 12:56 PM

What are you talking about?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10January 14, 2021 1:06 PM

Omg, this is horrible but also funny. I did know a guy like this once, but never dated him, we were friends. He was very buff, blond, blue eyes, blah blah blah “traditionally beautiful” but there was something, uh...not quite right with his face sometimes and he could look completely goofy. Sometimes he looked like a god, other times, not so much.

by Anonymousreply 11January 14, 2021 1:46 PM

[quote]R4: "It rubs the lotion into it's skin."

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 12January 14, 2021 3:01 PM

I worked with a cute Dominican with a bubble butt and packing a nice piece- but if he laughed or yawned the wrong way he looked like Eeyore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13January 14, 2021 3:51 PM

I dated the most beautiful perfect man - his body was sick, he was handsome, guys were jealous of me - but...he had the worst body odor and worse, the worst gas. It didn't matter how much deodorant or showering - he would smell fresh for about 2 minutes but he would this funk - right below his neck near his chest that was horrid. He was a strict high protein low carb eater to maintain his body - which leads to room clearing god awful gas. Finally, I just could not stand it anymore. After we broke up, my friends all told me they thought it was me who smelled because how could someone so beautiful smell so bad.

by Anonymousreply 14January 14, 2021 4:28 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!