Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Paul Rudnick on Twitter

He is so funny! I especially love his takedowns of Miss Lindsey but his insults to Jarvanka and Susan Collins are also pretty great.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2301/15/2021

This one makes me want to have Paul's ass babies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101/13/2021

And don't forget the delightful Debra from Jeffrey (penned by Rudnick)! It never fails to make me laugh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201/13/2021

Bumped into him in NYC store.....lovely man, and sexy too.

by Anonymousreply 301/13/2021

OP Thank you! I had no knowledge of this genius. Have been running through his twitter feed, laughing hysterically the whole way.

by Anonymousreply 401/13/2021

I didn’t realize he was still doing his Libby Gelman-Waxner shtick, which has to be completely spent by now, and yet I will still read a couple dozen of his recent articles just to make sure.

(I remember Libby’s appraisal of Troy was hilarious; sadly, I couldn’t find a link that was readily available).

by Anonymousreply 501/13/2021

He's a DLer.

by Anonymousreply 601/14/2021
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 701/14/2021
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 801/14/2021
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 901/14/2021
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1001/14/2021
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1101/14/2021
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1201/14/2021

Lady Belle's attire on the Texas trip with Trump was fitting for the occasion.

The drawback, the Mexicans peering through the wall on the other side, became more determined to cross and see more of this vision of loveliness.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1301/14/2021
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1401/14/2021

He deserves the Medal of Arts for the screenplay for Addams Family Values.

by Anonymousreply 1501/14/2021

totally a DLer

by Anonymousreply 1601/14/2021

I remember Libby saying her friend was so gay, his houseplants only accepted Evian.

by Anonymousreply 1701/14/2021
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1801/14/2021
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1901/14/2021

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2001/15/2021

The Libby tweets on Jon Ossoff have made me laugh out loud.

by Anonymousreply 2101/15/2021

R21, so share some already.

by Anonymousreply 2201/15/2021

According to IMDB

[quote] Rudnick wrote the original script of 'Sister Act' back in 1987 when Bette Midler was supposed to be cast for the role of Deloris.

[quote] After Midler had left the project, the script underwent several re-writes others. As Rudnick did not consider the final draft of the movie as his own work, the pseudonym "Joseph Howard" was chosen by him after his own suggestion for the writer's credit ("Screenplay by Goofy") had been rejected.

by Anonymousreply 2301/15/2021
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!