Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bitches, get me a wombat!

I never realized how cute wombats are!

Can one of you bitches ship me one?

I am poor now so you will need to pay for transport. And the wombat.

Find out for me what they eat and if they can survive outside in the cold when I become homeless.

Thank you. I owe you one.

by Anonymousreply 10January 14, 2021 12:18 PM

Their poops are square/cubes

by Anonymousreply 1January 14, 2021 3:08 AM

Do they carry coronavirus "bat"

by Anonymousreply 2January 14, 2021 3:57 AM

Wombats are social creatures. It’s cruel to keep just one.

No wombat for you!

by Anonymousreply 3January 14, 2021 8:37 AM

And they taste like chicken.

by Anonymousreply 4January 14, 2021 10:49 AM

They bite

by Anonymousreply 5January 14, 2021 11:35 AM

I met a woman who had a wombat farm in Australia. She said they love to bite people's ankles. She showed me the scars. I still want one.

by Anonymousreply 6January 14, 2021 11:38 AM

I had a friend who ran into one on the road and the collision took the front bumper off. This is a true story.

Unfortunately the wombat was killed.

by Anonymousreply 7January 14, 2021 11:53 AM

They also want to dig the whole time, so say goodbye to your garden.

by Anonymousreply 8January 14, 2021 12:09 PM

R6 Adorable AND home security. Now I want one too.

by Anonymousreply 9January 14, 2021 12:13 PM

They’re nocturnal, you know.

by Anonymousreply 10January 14, 2021 12:18 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!