Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lauren Bohbert: This Year's Cunt

See her picture in a thousand places

'Cause she's this year's cunt

You think, you all own little pieces

Of this year's cunt

--

How did this discount-store version of Sarah Palin rise so quickly in political cuntdom?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20January 14, 2021 7:29 AM

Ted Cruz is a big fat cunt.

by Anonymousreply 1January 14, 2021 1:49 AM

I'm a cunt too!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2January 14, 2021 1:52 AM

Looks like that bitch Lauren has hitched her wagon to the wrong star.

by Anonymousreply 3January 14, 2021 1:54 AM

The FBI needs to question Bohbert. She was the one who tweeted about Nancy Pelosi.

She demanded to take her gun to work for safety but during the riot, she didn't take it out to protect herself, she took out her cell phone instead. Isn't that strange?

I won't rest until she gets expelled.

by Anonymousreply 4January 14, 2021 1:55 AM

She and that bottle blonde bitch from Georgia will be part of the new set in Washington that local restaurants will refuse to serve.

by Anonymousreply 5January 14, 2021 1:56 AM

I wish she'd climb through a Capitol window and get shot

by Anonymousreply 6January 14, 2021 1:57 AM

[quote] 'Cause she's this year's cunt.

[quote] You think, you all own little pieces.

[quote] Of this year's cunt'.

Is that a quote from somewhere?

by Anonymousreply 7January 14, 2021 1:59 AM

Call me when this nut bar is locked up.

by Anonymousreply 8January 14, 2021 3:18 AM

A hero ain't nothing but a sandwich, and it looks like Cruz ate it.

by Anonymousreply 9January 14, 2021 3:39 AM

There are already multiple threads on her this week, OP.

by Anonymousreply 10January 14, 2021 3:40 AM

I bet Marjorie's crossfitted ass is seething with jealousy over that little thunder stealer. And marjie looks better with a mask. How can one face be generously nosed and so lipless at the same time

by Anonymousreply 11January 14, 2021 3:44 AM

I love the Elvis Costello homage! WELL DONE, SIR! 👏🏻

by Anonymousreply 12January 14, 2021 3:58 AM

Ted looked like a truck driver here.

by Anonymousreply 13January 14, 2021 4:04 AM

She’s even more basic than Sarah Palin

by Anonymousreply 14January 14, 2021 4:09 AM

She didn’t even go to college.

by Anonymousreply 15January 14, 2021 4:11 AM

I guess she’s being run up the flagpole as the rightwing AOC. If that’s the case, ignore her. Look what all the rightwing hate for AOC did — it only served as rocket fuel.

by Anonymousreply 16January 14, 2021 4:38 AM

Her rap sheet

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17January 14, 2021 6:27 AM

"She is just so cute, I could just eat her ... oh, wait. Is that a box of Ding Dongs?"

by Anonymousreply 18January 14, 2021 7:19 AM

This bitch enrages me. Whenever I see anything about her on Twitter I just try to say the nastiest things I can think of!

by Anonymousreply 19January 14, 2021 7:21 AM

Ted Cruz imploded substantially in the past 4 years. I guess he ate his frustration away for being humiliated by Orange Maniac. I guess there is not one day go by he doesn't get called LyingTed, or accused of being the son of zodiac killer.

by Anonymousreply 20January 14, 2021 7:29 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!