Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Reese Witherspoon’s Son Tennessee James Toth Is Growing Up Way Too Fast

Reese Witherspoon’s Son Tennessee James Toth Is Growing Up Way Too Fast

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30Last Thursday at 7:29 AM

I know that pic is above average lit, but her skin looks incredible and except for a few crows eyes, she looks ageless.

by Anonymousreply 101/13/2021

FUCK OFF, YOU FAT FRAU CUNT SHILL!

by Anonymousreply 201/13/2021

(to her kids): DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM????!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 301/13/2021

Is she a midget?

by Anonymousreply 401/13/2021

r1: Hi, Reese!

by Anonymousreply 501/13/2021

by Anonymousreply 601/13/2021

He’s lucky...he’ll inherit his dad’s alcoholism instead of his siblings’ dad’s substance abuse issues.

Hopefully he has his mom’s business acumen. Unlike SOME PEOPLE, she wouldn’t quit a cush job at CAA to become an exec at Quibbi (for the whole 4 months of its existence).

by Anonymousreply 701/13/2021

Gee OP, why do I get the feeling Reese Witherspoon’s Son Tennessee James Toth Is Growing Up Way Too Fast?

by Anonymousreply 801/13/2021

Isn't that Reese?

by Anonymousreply 901/13/2021

So he was named for her childhood hero ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1001/13/2021

Either her husband is very tall or her other son is short. Hopefully Tennessee gets some of his height. Reese was smart to become a producer because her last few movies were flops, that's why she is doing tv/streaming. I also think of Kevin Smith calling her Greasy Reese because she was a snot.

by Anonymousreply 1101/13/2021

That pic is not the son OP unless he’s decided to identify as female 🙄

by Anonymousreply 1201/13/2021

r7 Reese seems to tightly knit to put up with a drug addict or alcholic.

by Anonymousreply 1301/13/2021

Tennessee? Really? 🙄

by Anonymousreply 1401/13/2021

[quote] Reese seems to tightly knit

I think you mean "too tightly wound."

LOL!

by Anonymousreply 1501/13/2021

What a pretentious name. "Tennessee James Toth"--poor kid.

by Anonymousreply 1601/13/2021

r15 you're right, I had a brain fart.

by Anonymousreply 1701/13/2021

The title is clickbait.

by Anonymousreply 1801/13/2021

r18 = Bryan Singer

by Anonymousreply 1901/13/2021

I hate her.

by Anonymousreply 2001/13/2021

I DO know who the twat is…and I do not like her.

by Anonymousreply 2101/13/2021

R11: In addition to her flops, she's a very limited actress of a certain age. Even though television is considered prestigious in today's day and age, she had to transition to producing and television to stay relevant. She clearly is getting little or no film offers. I never understood her career or success but I guess her face is non threatening to women.

by Anonymousreply 2201/13/2021

She knew her rom com days wouldn't last forever.

by Anonymousreply 2301/13/2021

She should not have won that Oscar for doing almost nothing in Walk The Line.

by Anonymousreply 24Last Thursday at 2:15 AM

If there is hair on the field, I'll fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 25Last Thursday at 4:28 AM

That’s some chin she’s got going on.

by Anonymousreply 26Last Thursday at 4:55 AM

Rom coms were a staple of the movie industry for many years and then they just fell out of favor. I guess the Hallmark Channel has filled that niche.

by Anonymousreply 27Last Thursday at 6:33 AM

Reese Witherspoon’s Son Tennessee James Toth Is Growing Up Way Too Fast Reese Witherspoon’s Son Tennessee James Toth Is Growing Up Way Too Fast Reese Witherspoon’s Son Tennessee James Toth Is Growing Up Way Too Fast Reese Witherspoon’s Son Tennessee James Toth Is Growing Up Way Too Fast Reese Witherspoon’s Son Tennessee James Toth Is Growing Up Way Too Fast Reese Witherspoon’s Son Tennessee James Toth Is Growing Up Way Too Fast Reese Witherspoon’s Son Tennessee James Toth Is Growing Up Way Too Fast Reese Witherspoon’s Son Tennessee James Toth Is Growing Up Way Too Fast Reese Witherspoon’s Son Tennessee James Toth Is Growing Up Way Too Fast Reese Witherspoon’s Son Tennessee James Toth Is Growing Up Way Too Fast Reese Witherspoon’s Son Tennessee James Toth Is Growing Up Way Too Fast Reese Witherspoon’s Son Tennessee James Toth Is Growing Up Way Too Fast Reese Witherspoon’s Son Tennessee James Toth Is Growing Up Way Too Fast Reese Witherspoon’s Son Tennessee James Toth Is Growing Up Way Too Fast Reese Witherspoon’s Son Tennessee James Toth Is Growing Up Way Too Fast Reese Witherspoon’s Son Tennessee James Toth Is Growing Up Way Too Fast

by Anonymousreply 28Last Thursday at 7:05 AM

Imagine the Jewish grandparents having no to call him Tennessee because their son married the hickbag Shiksa?

by Anonymousreply 29Last Thursday at 7:24 AM

Poor li’l Tennessee looks like he has already transitioned.

by Anonymousreply 30Last Thursday at 7:29 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!