Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

DC police identify officer who was crushed in Capitol door in viral video, saying Officer Daniel Hodges is doing well.

[quote] DC police identify officer who was crushed in Capitol door in viral video, saying Officer Daniel Hodges is doing well. The information was in response to a little girl’s heartfelt letter to Hodges.

I'm glad he's doing well. The video of him being crushed was ghastly. Just ghastly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7January 13, 2021 3:08 PM

Thanks for posting this OP, I felt so bad for him, it looked like he was being crushed both from the front and behind and there was just nothing he could do. Meanwhile the rioters were ripping his gas mask off his face, I know he wanted to punch that guy so badly, I bet he never gets up front again in something like that.

by Anonymousreply 1January 13, 2021 2:42 PM

That footage was so damn disturbing, I had the image of him being crushed stuck and the sound of him screaming in my head for days

by Anonymousreply 2January 13, 2021 2:48 PM

Aw. I’m happy he’s doing well! 🙏🏼

by Anonymousreply 3January 13, 2021 2:48 PM

If he voted for Trump, he deserved it. If not, thoughts and prayers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4January 13, 2021 3:03 PM

Why did that girl's parents let her watch that clip? Every news agency gave a warning about disturbing material. Some parents are crazy. I was disturbed by that as an adult, no way should a child see that.

by Anonymousreply 5January 13, 2021 3:03 PM

My thoughts too, R5. There are some things kids shouldn't see.

by Anonymousreply 6January 13, 2021 3:05 PM

He sounded like a cute little baby :(

by Anonymousreply 7January 13, 2021 3:08 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!