Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

First Capitol Riots Arrestee Commits Suicide

A Georgia banker (oddly with the last name of "Georgia") shot himself in the chest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5001/13/2021

Did anyone take photos of the crime scene?

by Anonymousreply 101/13/2021

He had a nice ass but he couldn't riot forever.

by Anonymousreply 201/13/2021

More please thx!

by Anonymousreply 301/13/2021

So brave . . .

Typical Republican: leaves a HUGE MESS for someone else to clean up.

by Anonymousreply 401/13/2021

Great news! Hope others follow his lead

by Anonymousreply 501/13/2021

He was a true Patriot. I'm giving him the Medal Of Freedom, posteriorly.

by Anonymousreply 601/13/2021

Unlike covid, my thoughts and prayers are a hoax

by Anonymousreply 701/13/2021

Another lazy Trumptard. He couldn't waddle 5 ft outside and done it in the yard? Who did he think was going to have to clean up the mess? Asshole. He should be shot just for being a stupid, selfish prick.

by Anonymousreply 801/13/2021

I love the 2nd amendment.

by Anonymousreply 901/13/2021

How long before Qanon freaks have some crazy Hunter Biden suicided this guy and the capitol cop conspiracy theory. Except they will probably all be utterly silent

by Anonymousreply 1001/13/2021

In the chest is no guarantee. Hope he suffered for a while.

by Anonymousreply 1101/13/2021

Our ace reporter is on the scene:

“Family members at the Alpharetta home were described by police as ‘extremely distressed.’”

by Anonymousreply 1201/13/2021

Now there’s some crack reporting for you.

Family, “distressed”?

At what, that he offed himself or they have to clean it up?

by Anonymousreply 1301/13/2021

Yay! More, please. ☠️🖕🏿

by Anonymousreply 1401/13/2021

A neighbor paid tribute to Georgia as a "loving" dad who was always smiling.

Jace Carreras told The Sun: "He was a loving father.

"I never heard him speak badly to anyone about anyone.

"Always had a smile and loved cutting his own grass."

His former mother in law said: "He wasn't political at all then that I remember but that was not a political time, times have changed.

She added she was "glad" not to have to see Christopher again after her daughter left him and the marriage was dissolved after less than a year.

"After a year or even less the marriage was annulled and we never saw him again," she said.

"I'm thrilled my daughter could see she had made a huge mistake.

"We didn't think he was the right person for her to marry, she was just out of college and I thought he was a very bad influence on her."

Georgia is believed to have stopped selling hairpieces in the 90s and began a career in finance.

A LinkedIn profile believed to be his lists him as working as a regional portfolio manager at BT&T, a banking company based in North Carolina.

by Anonymousreply 1501/13/2021

A banker, huh? Must have been that pesky economic anxiety again!

by Anonymousreply 1601/13/2021

Let's summarize:

his first marriage was annulled in less than a year. he sold "hair-pieces". then became a "banker". Who had 2 semi automatic rifles.

by Anonymousreply 1701/13/2021

Such a shame...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1801/13/2021

An article from The Sun. He certainly doesn't look the type, does he.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1901/13/2021

No. This never happened. The trite phrase "there was blood everywhere!" is a lie.

He's gone into the Republican Patriot Protection Program. He must have been important.

No one commits suicide after a loitering charge.

by Anonymousreply 2001/13/2021

I have a feeling he had far more problems than just the charge from the riots. From what his former mother in law said it appears he might have been a bit of a nut case all along. One of the millions of what I call "functional lunatics" we have walking our streets. They're crazy but are able to hold it all together for the most part until something sets them off.

by Anonymousreply 2101/13/2021

And the something that is always setting them off, R21, is perceived challenges to their privileged white male status by women, gays, minorities and foreigners.

by Anonymousreply 2201/13/2021

Bye Georgia!

by Anonymousreply 2301/13/2021

[quote].He certainly doesn't look the type, does he.

What sort of type? The type to be a tightly wound, far right, gun collecting conspiracy nut, R19? Yeah, he kind of does.

by Anonymousreply 2401/13/2021

Georgia is not on my mind

by Anonymousreply 2501/13/2021

This guy is living proof of what many people in Trump country are saying — not all trump supporters are Trumpkins (shitkicking trash). Many of them are more affluent.

by Anonymousreply 2601/13/2021

[quote]First Capitol Riots Arrestee Commits Suicide

Seriously? Do we really need more proof that these people are mentally ill, unstable, and deranged?

I can't wait until one of these people brought up on more serious charges decides to use an insanity defense - pointing to supporting and participating in activities that are contradictory, irrational, and against one's own best interests by supporting cheeto's presidency as proof.

by Anonymousreply 2701/13/2021

What was playing on his war drum?

by Anonymousreply 2801/13/2021

[quote] Christopher Stanton Georgia’s wife told 911 my ‘husband is DEAD’

Well, we know she’s not a DLer.

by Anonymousreply 2901/13/2021

Blew his brains out? Clearly his mind was on something else.

The floor, ceiling....

by Anonymousreply 3001/13/2021

Except he shot himself in the chest, so....

by Anonymousreply 3101/13/2021

Thoughts and etc.

by Anonymousreply 3201/13/2021

How am I supposed to react to this? It's shitty to be flippant or joyful at someone taking their own life, but this fascist, deplorable trash has me all "too bad, so sad, sorry not sorry". I guess that's between me and my therapist. Are we even sure this was suicide? Trumpster trash in general seems heartless so it's not like he would have hit anything. Maybe some weird sex thing? Like when people accidentally hang themselves?

by Anonymousreply 3301/13/2021

[QUOTE] Except he shot himself in the chest, so....

Heartless.

by Anonymousreply 3401/13/2021

He absolutely DOES look like a shitkicker.

Don’t let the “nice” house fool you. You can get that house for $160k in the less fashionable Atlanta burbs.

And you can get the job he had with a high school diploma.

by Anonymousreply 3501/13/2021

He looks like a child toucher.

by Anonymousreply 3601/13/2021

What a waste! Dude could have gunned down dozens of his com"patriots" before offing himself.

by Anonymousreply 3701/13/2021

That's "banker" with a "W", kids.

by Anonymousreply 3801/13/2021

he really does have the look of someone who is terrified of what is going to be found on his computer r36 doesn't he?

by Anonymousreply 3901/13/2021

[quote]Christopher Stanton Georgia’s wife told 911 my ‘husband is DEAD’

Wouldn't it be a juicy twist if she actually shot him?

by Anonymousreply 4001/13/2021

Ooooooh. DL Detective Agency better get on the case!

by Anonymousreply 4101/13/2021

Why didn't he just do it INSTEAD of rioting? He was clearly too stupid to live. Let alone raise children.

And he wasn't even attractive, so...

by Anonymousreply 4201/13/2021

Looks like John List. We know how THAT turned out.

by Anonymousreply 4301/13/2021

I hate his guts.

by Anonymousreply 4401/13/2021

I think his guys were the only part of him left intact

by Anonymousreply 4501/13/2021

These are shitkickers:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4601/13/2021

I want to know more about the "selling hairpieces" aspect of the story; did he sell hairpieces door to door? Exclusively men or women too? Why not just full wigs? Does he have any connection to My Pillow guy, who has a tragic rug.

by Anonymousreply 4701/13/2021

[quote] You can get that house for $160k in the less fashionable Atlanta burbs.

Uh, no you can not. You must be posting from 20 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 4801/13/2021

Doesn’t sound like he was a man of stable mind. Buck up and take responsibility for yourself and your actions.

by Anonymousreply 4901/13/2021

Bye, Georgia!

by Anonymousreply 5001/13/2021
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!