Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

SCOTUS issues first anti-abortion edict

We'll be battling the Trump disease for years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25January 14, 2021 12:16 PM

One of the biggest drawbacks of being a man is that we are not able to abort a fetus. Abortion is the bravest and the most liberating thing to do. It is empowering to be able to control your own body. That's why I am so proud of my little sister to have an abortion and of course the fact that I encourage her to make that choice.

by Anonymousreply 1January 13, 2021 11:41 AM

Good. I hope they overturn Roe v Wade next.

by Anonymousreply 2January 13, 2021 12:52 PM

But her emails!!!

by Anonymousreply 3January 13, 2021 1:02 PM

The photo shows Amy with spouse of notorious insurrectionist reactionary Ginni Thomas, who should be locked up.

by Anonymousreply 4January 13, 2021 1:12 PM

In the pic, Amy looks like she's responding to, "I found a blonde pubic hair on my coke- know anything about that?".

by Anonymousreply 5January 13, 2021 1:24 PM

Not so fast! If Dump is a traitor, there's a chance we can get rid of some of them

by Anonymousreply 6January 13, 2021 1:33 PM

F&F freeper shitstain R2.

by Anonymousreply 7January 13, 2021 1:38 PM

We can only hope Thomas and or Alito can and will be replaced during the next two years.

by Anonymousreply 8January 13, 2021 2:06 PM

Ignore shows that R2 has complained about DL being full of the "regressive, crazy left" so yeah, he's a troll.

by Anonymousreply 9January 13, 2021 2:11 PM

Dammit, what will we do now?

by Anonymousreply 10January 13, 2021 2:12 PM

Good news for the Hollywood cabal!

by Anonymousreply 11January 13, 2021 2:15 PM

The Democrats need to expand the Supreme Court to offset the ridiculous slant it currently has, which does not represent the broader political makeup of this country. It’s a joke.

by Anonymousreply 12January 13, 2021 2:36 PM

The Dems probably can get rid of Thomas easily, considering Ginni is part of the insurrection plot. That will help. And I suspect they'll convince Roberts to retire, especially if those health problems he's rumored to have are getting worse.

by Anonymousreply 13January 13, 2021 2:37 PM

There had to be a way to get rid of crazy bitch Alito. Surely there’s dirt there.

by Anonymousreply 14January 13, 2021 3:04 PM

Abortions take too long.

by Anonymousreply 15January 13, 2021 4:25 PM

why O why cant these assholes focus on those already here and not worry about a fetus?

by Anonymousreply 16January 13, 2021 4:36 PM

Terminating a pregnancy is a personal choice one has to make. It is neither heroic nor despicable.

Attempting to limit access to such a medical procedure has the, likely, intended consequence of forcing women to have a baby making them dependent on men who are often able to skirt their responsibility without looking back.

You don't get to pick and choose which portions of the bible you want to enforce. Unlike real life, the bible is an all-or-nothing proposition.

by Anonymousreply 17January 13, 2021 4:48 PM

Hopefully 2021 will see Thomas with a massive stroke or heart attack

by Anonymousreply 18January 13, 2021 4:48 PM

Echoing 13 and part of 14.

I think we will see Thomas exit in disgrace before the end of the year. And, hopefully, Senator Whitehouse will be able to expose the financing behind Kavanaugh (or Barrett or both) pretty much in the same timeframe. No packing needed.

by Anonymousreply 19January 13, 2021 4:49 PM

She’s a Demon. Look at OPs picture.

by Anonymousreply 20January 13, 2021 5:24 PM

Are they going to go after Thomas's wife and her part in the insurrection? If so it would force his resignation, a way to reinstate the balance on the Court.

by Anonymousreply 21January 13, 2021 5:27 PM

she sho’ is ugleeeeeee!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 22January 13, 2021 5:31 PM

r17 You must not know many believers, if you feel the Bible isn't cherry-picked to death. They coined the phrase 'Cafeteria Christians' for good reason: a little of this, some of that, none of THAT please(too icky) I'll consider some of the other, etc. I'm surprised there aren't bibles printed with entire sections redacted, or certain passages removed once understood and rejected.

by Anonymousreply 23January 14, 2021 7:51 AM

Hilariously, abortion is never mentioned in the Bible.

by Anonymousreply 24January 14, 2021 8:07 AM

[quote] I'm surprised there aren't bibles printed with entire sections redacted, or certain passages removed once understood and rejected.

You may be interested in Thomas Jefferson’s cut and paste Bible. All the supernatural elements were removed.

by Anonymousreply 25January 14, 2021 12:16 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!