Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Screech! Saved by the Bell star Dustin Diamond hospitalized in Florida

Saved by the Bell star Dustin Diamond was hospitalized in Florida over the weekend, his representatives confirmed to EW on Tuesday.

"It's serious, but we don't know how serious yet," Diamond's team says. "He's at an undisclosed hospital in Florida and will probably go home after treatments. We just want him to get well soon."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16February 1, 2021 6:53 PM

I bet he OD’d on caffeine pills

by Anonymousreply 1January 13, 2021 5:35 AM

Place your bets!

Fentanyl-laced something or other.

by Anonymousreply 2January 13, 2021 5:42 AM

It is rumoured to be cancer. Apparently cancer runs in his family. His mother died from it.

by Anonymousreply 3January 13, 2021 7:01 AM

Hep C from dirty sanchez

by Anonymousreply 4January 13, 2021 7:05 AM

If so, R3, I hope he can beat it. Cancer is the devil. I often wonder how Shannen Doherty and Olivia Newton-John and their families are doing. Heartbreaking.

by Anonymousreply 5January 13, 2021 7:14 AM

He's a completely jackass, but he's not even fifty. I hope it isn't cancer.

by Anonymousreply 6January 13, 2021 7:15 AM

Plus he looks very handsome in that photo at OP's link. He has grown into his looks, as the saying goes.

by Anonymousreply 7January 13, 2021 7:17 AM

The rest of the cast want nothing to do with him. They haven’t for years.

by Anonymousreply 8January 13, 2021 7:23 AM

Get well soon. His sex tape leaves much to be desired. Whoever thought he was cute in SBTB definitely regrets their decision nowadays.

by Anonymousreply 9January 13, 2021 9:27 AM

Covid-19?

by Anonymousreply 10January 13, 2021 9:29 AM

NSFW

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11January 13, 2021 9:42 AM

He's grown into a handsome silver fox.

by Anonymousreply 12January 13, 2021 9:43 AM

He looks like a male SJP...but if that's your thing

by Anonymousreply 13January 13, 2021 9:57 AM

I'm more shocked that he has "representatives" than the fact that he's sick.

by Anonymousreply 14January 13, 2021 10:49 AM

He died 😢

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15February 1, 2021 6:45 PM

Mr. Diamond he dead.

by Anonymousreply 16February 1, 2021 6:53 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!