Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

NEWSWEEK: Devin Nunes Rails Against Trump Impeachment, Says 'All Presidents Make Mistakes'

Who ah boy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26January 13, 2021 2:07 PM

Scared, are ya? Tick tock bitch.

by Anonymousreply 1January 13, 2021 4:18 AM

“I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose any voters" — Donald Trump, 2016

This was not a mistake.

by Anonymousreply 2January 13, 2021 4:23 AM

True. And Lincoln's big one was not to hang Robert E. Lee.

by Anonymousreply 3January 13, 2021 4:29 AM

Sure, we all cause deadly riots.

by Anonymousreply 4January 13, 2021 4:31 AM

[quote] All Presidents Make Mistakes

I ejaculated all over my secretary. I didn't even wipe it off.

by Anonymousreply 5January 13, 2021 4:36 AM

Why just the other day, I threw a fire extinguisher at a police officer and killed him. No big deal. This was a perfectly normal day.

by Anonymousreply 6January 13, 2021 4:38 AM

Devin Nunes is the dumbest motherfucker to ever draw breath.

I don’t know how he backs out of his driveway every morning.

by Anonymousreply 7January 13, 2021 4:43 AM

Again, try and imagine Hillary leading an insurrection. You can’t. Fuck them and their belated call for unity after fucking up the country.

by Anonymousreply 8January 13, 2021 4:46 AM

He's learned his lesson this time.

by Anonymousreply 9January 13, 2021 4:49 AM

I accepted my Presidential Medal of Freedom in the nude.

by Anonymousreply 10January 13, 2021 4:50 AM

Moo

by Anonymousreply 11January 13, 2021 5:05 AM

California should gerrymander this asshole out of Congress.

by Anonymousreply 12January 13, 2021 5:06 AM

That scheme to illegitimately take over the nation and hang the Vice President and the Speaker of the House? OOPSIES!

by Anonymousreply 13January 13, 2021 5:38 AM

Devin Nunes should have been thrown out of Congress so many times by now.

How does he keep getting away with it?

by Anonymousreply 14January 13, 2021 6:36 AM

I hate her and I hate her ASS FACE

by Anonymousreply 15January 13, 2021 6:54 AM

I was about to say R15...I can't even stand to look at his face.

by Anonymousreply 16January 13, 2021 7:17 AM

Dump made no mistakes. Inciting violence from his supporters was calculated and deliberate.

He told them to be strong and FIGHT to take back their stolen democracy!

So they did...

by Anonymousreply 17January 13, 2021 7:23 AM

R5, "Secretary"? Yeah, you're well-informed.

BTW, have you heard about the IMPEACHMENT of President Clinton?

by Anonymousreply 18January 13, 2021 8:23 AM

Trump was planning this, with help, from long ago. Not that he thought he would lose in 2020, but just in case.

The MSM were "the enemy of the people" who would print and relate "fake news." A Trump loss would itself be proof positive that "the election is rigged."

"China would own America" if "Sleepy Joe" were "elected fraudulently." Biden would "destroy God." "No more religion."

"There are good people on both sides." NFL players who kneel during the anthem are "sons of bitches."

"Crazy Nancy."

And tons more examples, both words and actions.

by Anonymousreply 19January 13, 2021 8:35 AM

[quote] That scheme to illegitimately take over the nation and hang the Vice President and the Speaker of the House? OOPSIES!

My bad, yo.

by Anonymousreply 20January 13, 2021 11:36 AM

Wasn't he one of the guys that Paul Ryan thought was paid by Putin?

by Anonymousreply 21January 13, 2021 11:56 AM

No, that was Dana Rohrabacher (in addition to Trump). And it was Kevin McCarthy who said he thought that; Paul Ryan shut him down.

by Anonymousreply 22January 13, 2021 12:10 PM

I completely forgot about this asswipe, with so much about the seditionists Boebert, Goehmert, and Gosar in the news.

by Anonymousreply 23January 13, 2021 12:11 PM

God, we're going to have to see Gym, Nunes, Gaetz and other ass hats sticking up for Trump today. I need to mentally prepare for this.

by Anonymousreply 24January 13, 2021 12:40 PM

How can the Democrats criticize Trump for inciting a violent insurrection but not say anything about Obama wearing a TAN SUIT?

by Anonymousreply 25January 13, 2021 12:45 PM

LOL r25 there's a Congresswoman right now whining about last summer's protests and trying to make last week's Presidential words and actions the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 26January 13, 2021 2:07 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!