Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

NEWSWEEK: Devin Nunes Rails Against Trump Impeachment, Says 'All Presidents Make Mistakes'

Who ah boy.

Offsite Link
by I created this for the laughs.reply 2601/13/2021

Scared, are ya? Tick tock bitch.

by I created this for the laughs.reply 101/12/2021

“I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose any voters" — Donald Trump, 2016

This was not a mistake.

by I created this for the laughs.reply 201/12/2021

True. And Lincoln's big one was not to hang Robert E. Lee.

by I created this for the laughs.reply 301/12/2021

Sure, we all cause deadly riots.

by I created this for the laughs.reply 401/12/2021

[quote] All Presidents Make Mistakes

I ejaculated all over my secretary. I didn't even wipe it off.

by I created this for the laughs.reply 501/12/2021

Why just the other day, I threw a fire extinguisher at a police officer and killed him. No big deal. This was a perfectly normal day.

by I created this for the laughs.reply 601/12/2021

Devin Nunes is the dumbest motherfucker to ever draw breath.

I don’t know how he backs out of his driveway every morning.

by I created this for the laughs.reply 701/12/2021

Again, try and imagine Hillary leading an insurrection. You can’t. Fuck them and their belated call for unity after fucking up the country.

by I created this for the laughs.reply 801/12/2021

He's learned his lesson this time.

by I created this for the laughs.reply 901/12/2021

I accepted my Presidential Medal of Freedom in the nude.

by I created this for the laughs.reply 1001/12/2021

Moo

by I created this for the laughs.reply 1101/12/2021

California should gerrymander this asshole out of Congress.

by I created this for the laughs.reply 1201/12/2021

That scheme to illegitimately take over the nation and hang the Vice President and the Speaker of the House? OOPSIES!

by I created this for the laughs.reply 1301/12/2021

Devin Nunes should have been thrown out of Congress so many times by now.

How does he keep getting away with it?

by I created this for the laughs.reply 1401/12/2021

I hate her and I hate her ASS FACE

by I created this for the laughs.reply 1501/12/2021

I was about to say R15...I can't even stand to look at his face.

by I created this for the laughs.reply 1601/12/2021

Dump made no mistakes. Inciting violence from his supporters was calculated and deliberate.

He told them to be strong and FIGHT to take back their stolen democracy!

So they did...

by I created this for the laughs.reply 1701/12/2021

R5, "Secretary"? Yeah, you're well-informed.

BTW, have you heard about the IMPEACHMENT of President Clinton?

by I created this for the laughs.reply 1801/12/2021

Trump was planning this, with help, from long ago. Not that he thought he would lose in 2020, but just in case.

The MSM were "the enemy of the people" who would print and relate "fake news." A Trump loss would itself be proof positive that "the election is rigged."

"China would own America" if "Sleepy Joe" were "elected fraudulently." Biden would "destroy God." "No more religion."

"There are good people on both sides." NFL players who kneel during the anthem are "sons of bitches."

"Crazy Nancy."

And tons more examples, both words and actions.

by I created this for the laughs.reply 1901/12/2021

[quote] That scheme to illegitimately take over the nation and hang the Vice President and the Speaker of the House? OOPSIES!

My bad, yo.

by I created this for the laughs.reply 2001/13/2021

Wasn't he one of the guys that Paul Ryan thought was paid by Putin?

by I created this for the laughs.reply 2101/13/2021

No, that was Dana Rohrabacher (in addition to Trump). And it was Kevin McCarthy who said he thought that; Paul Ryan shut him down.

by I created this for the laughs.reply 2201/13/2021

I completely forgot about this asswipe, with so much about the seditionists Boebert, Goehmert, and Gosar in the news.

by I created this for the laughs.reply 2301/13/2021

God, we're going to have to see Gym, Nunes, Gaetz and other ass hats sticking up for Trump today. I need to mentally prepare for this.

by I created this for the laughs.reply 2401/13/2021

How can the Democrats criticize Trump for inciting a violent insurrection but not say anything about Obama wearing a TAN SUIT?

by I created this for the laughs.reply 2501/13/2021

LOL r25 there's a Congresswoman right now whining about last summer's protests and trying to make last week's Presidential words and actions the same thing.

by I created this for the laughs.reply 2601/13/2021
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!