Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Big Gay Al Reynolds: Star Jones knew I was bisexual when we got married

yessss hunty

[quote]“Anybody who knows my ex-wife, I was not the first bisexual man that she was involved with, OK? [laughs]. The guy that she was engaged with before she met me was a bisexual man,” he said. “He came out shortly after she got married as gay so I’m not the first bisexual man that she was involved with.”

[quote]“Some women like it. There are tons of bisexual men, there are tons of gay men that also nurture heterosexual relationships with women,” he added. “Wasn’t the first, not gonna be the last. So that’s where that is with that.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65September 30, 2023 6:04 PM

So he's saying Star knew full well he had a hint of mint?

by Anonymousreply 1January 13, 2021 3:50 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2January 13, 2021 3:52 AM

Oh , honey! We ALL knew!

by Anonymousreply 3January 13, 2021 3:52 AM

Has anyone here ever hooked up with him/seen him on apps?

by Anonymousreply 4January 13, 2021 3:59 AM

He looks much better now than he did when he was with her.

So who was Star’s first bisexual fiancé who Reynolds alludes to buy doesn’t name?

by Anonymousreply 5January 13, 2021 4:05 AM

Yes. This ludicrous bitch was trying to pass this man off as straight! 🤣

by Anonymousreply 6January 13, 2021 4:11 AM

Al looks really good to be in his 50s. I doubt he is on any dating apps, he is really well connected in black Hollywood so I sure he has hoes all over

by Anonymousreply 7January 13, 2021 4:17 AM

He looks much better. Who wouldn't? Shudder.

by Anonymousreply 8January 13, 2021 4:20 AM

Big queen. Never bi. And Star knew it.

by Anonymousreply 9January 13, 2021 4:22 AM

She was sickening. She HAD to have this big, expensive wedding, but have all of The Views sponsors pick up the tab. Trash

by Anonymousreply 10January 13, 2021 4:28 AM

R10 She sounds smart to me. What girl wouldn't want a big wedding. present it as good publicity for the network and have them pick up the tab?

by Anonymousreply 11January 13, 2021 4:33 AM

Star’s first fiancé

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12January 13, 2021 4:33 AM

lol r12 I dont think that's the first one

by Anonymousreply 13January 13, 2021 4:35 AM

Sorry, Ricardo was the second one.

by Anonymousreply 14January 13, 2021 4:35 AM

I met her years ago when the company I had worked for published her book.

She sure had a very high opinion of herself, and was dismissive of just about everyone else.

by Anonymousreply 15January 13, 2021 4:38 AM

She is a tacky, greedy, snob. Narcissist.

by Anonymousreply 16January 13, 2021 4:41 AM

That Star's a smart cookie. Speaking as a woman, a bisexual man is a straight girl's best friend. A guy who knows how to suck dick knows how to properly treat a clit. Straight guys don't realize a clit is just a very tiny cock and needs to be stimulated like one. SUCK IT, don't just mash your stupid tongue up against it and park it there like a slug (would that make YOU cum?) Secondly, a guy that knows how to work a prostate with his fingers knows how to work a g-spot (same placement and motions). Most importantly, bi guys will DP you with their hot friends! I've tried to trick every straight boyfriend I've ever had into embracing cock.

by Anonymousreply 17January 13, 2021 4:48 AM

[quote]Star Jones knew I was bisexual when we got married

Allegedly.

by Anonymousreply 18January 13, 2021 4:50 AM

Saturday Night Live sketch parody of the evening before the wedding, complete with Liza and Barbara Walters.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19January 13, 2021 4:52 AM

Bisexual?! Gurl, please...

by Anonymousreply 20January 13, 2021 5:05 AM

Her current marriage seems to be successful.

by Anonymousreply 21July 6, 2022 2:04 AM

Her book Satan's Sisters was pretty good, it was a juicy read.

by Anonymousreply 22July 6, 2022 2:32 AM

Al fiercely defending Tyler Perry and his comments about black women dating down. You can tell Al doesn't mind taking in mens who only pay the light bill 😁

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23September 29, 2023 8:58 PM

If she knew then why she divorce yo ass. Cause he ain’t bi he just a big MO.

I kid of course.

by Anonymousreply 24September 29, 2023 9:01 PM

R6 He looks straight until he opens up that mouth.

by Anonymousreply 25September 29, 2023 9:02 PM

Really everybody wants to feel loved. I imagine Star always grew up overweight. Highly educated, NYC prosecutor, then enter media circles, gets hired personal by Bawa for the View. She had it all but no love. She wanted to be chosen. He used to Cody back then but was reasonably attractive crack then, lightskin. She just wanted to feel love and have a somehwat hot husband.

by Anonymousreply 26September 29, 2023 9:05 PM

My fkin autotype sucks. Also my fingers are too fat for this iPhone. My fingers fat cause I got a big dick.

by Anonymousreply 27September 29, 2023 9:05 PM

Is Big Gay Al "big" where it counts?

by Anonymousreply 28September 29, 2023 9:15 PM

well r28 his body is nice

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29September 29, 2023 9:34 PM

The whole planet knew he was gay. I remember Star showing the first picture of her new beau and my gaydar pinged frantically.

by Anonymousreply 30September 29, 2023 9:38 PM

I'm a lawyah!

by Anonymousreply 31September 29, 2023 11:13 PM

There's a dog coming out of his head.

by Anonymousreply 32September 29, 2023 11:14 PM

Agree with r10. She was a Muriel Heslop who thought getting married would solve all her issues, as well as a narcissistic, tightly fisted bridezilla aching to be a princess for a day, and all the time leading up to it. With someone else picking up the tab.

by Anonymousreply 33September 29, 2023 11:16 PM

The Martians on Mars knew.

And you weren't, aren't and never will be bisexual.

You're gay, sweetie. Gay. Nothing other than gay. Gay.

by Anonymousreply 34September 29, 2023 11:47 PM

[quote]I'm a lawyah!

Allegedly.

by Anonymousreply 35September 30, 2023 12:44 AM

Y’all do realize this nothing to debate. Star Jones has a JD and pass the NY bar exam, the first time. I have family members who lived in NYC in the late 80s. She was a prosecutor of a Manhattan district.

by Anonymousreply 36September 30, 2023 12:57 AM

r36 has apparently never watched Saturday Night Live.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37September 30, 2023 1:04 AM

R37 oh 😂. His impersonation was spot on.

by Anonymousreply 38September 30, 2023 1:09 AM

Gayer than Richard Simmons buying a pack of skittles, at midnight, at a 7-11, with two parrots on his shoulder. While his three vats: Dorothy, Blanche, and Rose wait in the car.

by Anonymousreply 39September 30, 2023 1:19 AM

R39 😂 Go to bed.

by Anonymousreply 40September 30, 2023 1:23 AM

Her first fiance was Ted Casablanca.

by Anonymousreply 41September 30, 2023 1:30 AM

those queers just won't stop

by Anonymousreply 42September 30, 2023 1:42 AM

Bisexual?! Gurl I guess…

by Anonymousreply 43September 30, 2023 1:47 AM

R36 - no she wasn't - she was an ADA of Kings County - Brooklyn. Not Manhattan DA - which is a much more difficult job to get.

Where's the proof she passed the bar exam the first time?

by Anonymousreply 44September 30, 2023 1:48 AM

You are right. But I coulda sworn I’ve heard her say she started out as a prosecutor in Manhattan. It’s really not saying nothing though. There are 3 million people in Brooklyn alone. Brooklyn has more people than most US cities except LA and Chicago.

by Anonymousreply 45September 30, 2023 2:18 AM

R45 - no it isn't a big deal. There are mostly low-level crime cases - theft, murder, some mob stuff, drugs, etc. Manhattan is where the big cases are.

The pay is absolute shit - and she probably worked for a regular trial bureau of small cases, like what JFK Jr. did at Manhattan DA.

And yes - I used to work at the Manhattan DA's office from 1992 to 1995.

by Anonymousreply 46September 30, 2023 2:27 AM

[quote]there are tons of gay men that also nurture heterosexual relationships with women

What a load of made-up horseshit.

by Anonymousreply 47September 30, 2023 2:30 AM

She was always inspirational to me.

by Anonymousreply 48September 30, 2023 2:30 AM

R17, NOBODY was having sex with Star, especially not any bi or gay guys.

by Anonymousreply 49September 30, 2023 2:36 AM

R46 either you are lying or just plain old and suffering from dementia. It’s not Manhattan but nah B. Three million people live in Brooklyn. Wealthy people too. I’m from a Brooklyn. Park slope to Coney Island to East Flatbush. It’s not a bunch of low level shit. No sir or mam. I suspect you are lying by you saying low level mob shit. Nothing with the mob is low level.

by Anonymousreply 50September 30, 2023 2:43 AM

He's quite hot when he's completely shaven like in OP's photo. The facial hair gives him a Prince-like creepy, sleazy look.

by Anonymousreply 51September 30, 2023 4:59 AM

[quote] You can tell Al doesn't mind taking in mens who only pay the light bill 😁

No, Al is on the other side of that equation. He's the man who's only paying the light bill. He's looking for a sugar mama or sugar daddy. I watch Tea GIF and Al talks a lot a fair bit about his personal life. He likes group sex.

by Anonymousreply 52September 30, 2023 5:04 AM

I love when anyone says Mens on here. Where y’all from? Are you black? My grandmother from North Carolina always said mens lol.

by Anonymousreply 53September 30, 2023 5:59 AM

Well r52 despite Al being good looking with a nice body he's a little old to be out here looking for a sugar daddy. I thought he did pretty well for himself, he always had jobs when he was with Star too....I mean Im sure in the last 15 years he's been divorced he's supported a young man or two who didn't have shit going on, I mean who hasnt 😁

Not surprised he's into group sex, like I said before Star liked that shit too. That's how women who marry sexually ambiguous men get down....they like watching their man get fucked

by Anonymousreply 54September 30, 2023 10:45 AM

When he was engaged to Star, Al worked for Merrill Lynch in the World Financial Center. I saw him one lunch hour wearing a bowtie and seersucker suit, which was not typical corporate attire then or ever in NYC.

He cruised me so hard that he should have been wearing a Big Gay Al sign. I’m surprised he could actually have sex with Star. I don’t believe for a second he’s bisexual. The man is a big queen.

by Anonymousreply 55September 30, 2023 12:54 PM

Good tea r55! If he wasn't playing with Star Jones at the time, would you have entertained his advances?

by Anonymousreply 56September 30, 2023 4:00 PM

WE BEEN KNEW

by Anonymousreply 57September 30, 2023 5:02 PM

Only if he would have let Star watch, R56.

by Anonymousreply 58September 30, 2023 5:12 PM

Oh shut up Al, you triflin' cocksucker.

by Anonymousreply 59September 30, 2023 5:14 PM

He's bi? Yeah right, for him that means both men and boys.

by Anonymousreply 60September 30, 2023 5:15 PM

R60 😂. That’s a good one.

by Anonymousreply 61September 30, 2023 5:25 PM

Star, insecure about her weight, latched on to Al because he was good looking. She knew the score and decided that it didn't matter because she wanted to show the world that she could land a hot man. The fact that the whole world knew what was up, was unimportant to her because all she saw was a big girl getting a hottie and a fairytale wedding.

by Anonymousreply 62September 30, 2023 5:28 PM

[quote] a fairytale wedding.

I'll say!

by Anonymousreply 63September 30, 2023 5:32 PM

Al, to this day (Tea GIF), insists he is BI-sexual. The other two hosts only ask him about his men partners. Dineva brought up Star Jones once and, IIRC, there was a spar w/words. (Dineva was pretty much ridiculing Al for having married a woman.)

Al will die as a BI-sexual man.

by Anonymousreply 64September 30, 2023 5:42 PM

She thought he was gay and she did't want him touching her silky drawers. She didn't realize he married her for her wardrobe!

by Anonymousreply 65September 30, 2023 6:04 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!