Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Big Gay Al Reynolds: Star Jones knew I was bisexual when we got married

yessss hunty

[quote]“Anybody who knows my ex-wife, I was not the first bisexual man that she was involved with, OK? [laughs]. The guy that she was engaged with before she met me was a bisexual man,” he said. “He came out shortly after she got married as gay so I’m not the first bisexual man that she was involved with.”

[quote]“Some women like it. There are tons of bisexual men, there are tons of gay men that also nurture heterosexual relationships with women,” he added. “Wasn’t the first, not gonna be the last. So that’s where that is with that.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2001/12/2021

So he's saying Star knew full well he had a hint of mint?

by Anonymousreply 101/12/2021
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201/12/2021

Oh , honey! We ALL knew!

by Anonymousreply 301/12/2021

Has anyone here ever hooked up with him/seen him on apps?

by Anonymousreply 401/12/2021

He looks much better now than he did when he was with her.

So who was Star’s first bisexual fiancé who Reynolds alludes to buy doesn’t name?

by Anonymousreply 501/12/2021

Yes. This ludicrous bitch was trying to pass this man off as straight! 🤣

by Anonymousreply 601/12/2021

Al looks really good to be in his 50s. I doubt he is on any dating apps, he is really well connected in black Hollywood so I sure he has hoes all over

by Anonymousreply 701/12/2021

He looks much better. Who wouldn't? Shudder.

by Anonymousreply 801/12/2021

Big queen. Never bi. And Star knew it.

by Anonymousreply 901/12/2021

She was sickening. She HAD to have this big, expensive wedding, but have all of The Views sponsors pick up the tab. Trash

by Anonymousreply 1001/12/2021

R10 She sounds smart to me. What girl wouldn't want a big wedding. present it as good publicity for the network and have them pick up the tab?

by Anonymousreply 1101/12/2021

Star’s first fiancé

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1201/12/2021

lol r12 I dont think that's the first one

by Anonymousreply 1301/12/2021

Sorry, Ricardo was the second one.

by Anonymousreply 1401/12/2021

I met her years ago when the company I had worked for published her book.

She sure had a very high opinion of herself, and was dismissive of just about everyone else.

by Anonymousreply 1501/12/2021

She is a tacky, greedy, snob. Narcissist.

by Anonymousreply 1601/12/2021

That Star's a smart cookie. Speaking as a woman, a bisexual man is a straight girl's best friend. A guy who knows how to suck dick knows how to properly treat a clit. Straight guys don't realize a clit is just a very tiny cock and needs to be stimulated like one. SUCK IT, don't just mash your stupid tongue up against it and park it there like a slug (would that make YOU cum?) Secondly, a guy that knows how to work a prostate with his fingers knows how to work a g-spot (same placement and motions). Most importantly, bi guys will DP you with their hot friends! I've tried to trick every straight boyfriend I've ever had into embracing cock.

by Anonymousreply 1701/12/2021

[quote]Star Jones knew I was bisexual when we got married

Allegedly.

by Anonymousreply 1801/12/2021

Saturday Night Live sketch parody of the evening before the wedding, complete with Liza and Barbara Walters.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1901/12/2021

Bisexual?! Gurl, please...

by Anonymousreply 2001/12/2021
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!