Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Where the fuck is my $600

This is really pissing me off. The IRS sent some $$ out and then fucked it all up, but they swear everything's back on track.

by Anonymousreply 33Last Sunday at 5:02 PM

My check didn’t arrive again today and the “Get My Payment” page locked me out for the wrong address format.

by Anonymousreply 101/12/2021

Gurl...the only people I know who haven't gotten it are the scamionna type stunt queens who don't keep a bank account longer than six months. Is that you OP?

by Anonymousreply 201/12/2021

You ain’t getting [italic]shit[/italic], bitch.

by Anonymousreply 301/12/2021

Shut the fuck up and be glad you qualify. Some of us actually went to school, got professional degrees and earn too much money to qualify for handouts, OP.

by Anonymousreply 401/12/2021

If the check ain’t cut by the 15th, it goes with return

by Anonymousreply 501/12/2021

ooh r4 are we bitter???

by Anonymousreply 601/12/2021

LMFAO R6. Bitter over $600????

I earn that much 5 minutes into my day.

by Anonymousreply 701/12/2021

Mine says it was mailed on the 6th, but nada.

R7, I hope you're trolling. If not, you are loathsome. I don't care if you're homeless or a millionaire. I honestly wouldn't want to be around you for even five minutes. Bye.

by Anonymousreply 801/12/2021

Good luck!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 901/12/2021

R8, same for me — I was given the Jan. 6 date, but haven’t received a check.

by Anonymousreply 1001/12/2021

Me too . . . it says Jan 6th. Glad to see I'm not alone. I think we must've been in the batch that got, uh, "misrouted." My BF got his dd December 31st, and his folks in AL got theirs already. And no fair making fun of people who need the $600. I live check to check and brakes for the car, dental work, and red light cameras wait for no one.

by Anonymousreply 11Last Wednesday at 12:33 AM

The site told my mother it was confirmed and processed, etc. That was on the 6th, no check yet (she's getting it mailed).

by Anonymousreply 12Last Wednesday at 12:38 AM

IRS site said it was mailed Jan 6, now Jan 13 and I still don't have it.

by Anonymousreply 13Last Wednesday at 1:28 AM

I am on Social Security so I have a check deposited in my bank account monthly yet the IRS sends me these payments by check, which is more expensive for the government to do than to do a direct deposit. I just don't understand it.

by Anonymousreply 14Last Wednesday at 1:31 AM

Got mine last week it was direct deposited into my checking account.

by Anonymousreply 15Last Wednesday at 1:33 AM

Finally received mine today, eight days after they claim they mailed it, great job Post Office.

by Anonymousreply 16Last Thursday at 7:25 AM

"Got it, didn't spend it" should be an option. Deposited into my checking account.

by Anonymousreply 17Last Thursday at 10:02 AM

[quote] LMFAO [R6]. Bitter over $600???? I earn that much 5 minutes into my day.

[quote]—Oncologist

Wow. Who would think an eye doctor makes that much money?

by Anonymousreply 18Last Thursday at 10:22 AM

Sorry, OP, I just found it. Apparently it fell between the seats of my truck.

Whoops. My bad.

by Anonymousreply 19Last Thursday at 10:23 AM

R14, the government is trying to kill you!

They want you to walk into a bank amid a big COVID cloud, catch it and die.

Big Brother, indeed.

by Anonymousreply 20Last Thursday at 10:24 AM

Not only didn’t I get it, there’s no way to know if I’m going to get it because the tool to check is not working

by Anonymousreply 21Last Thursday at 10:27 AM

Then WTF is r4 / r7 complaining about?

YOU DON’T NEED THE MONEY and you’re going to LOSE MONEY if your patients can’t afford to see you anymore, just like my dentist did.

by Anonymousreply 22Last Thursday at 1:35 PM

My check supposedly mailed Jan. 6 still hasn’t arrived 7 days later.

I don’t understand why they had no problem direct-depositing the April stimulus, but now I have to wait and I’m not able to buy all the prescriptions and groceries I need.

by Anonymousreply 23Last Thursday at 1:40 PM

Never got mine. Maybe I don't qualify. Whatever.

by Anonymousreply 24Last Thursday at 1:42 PM

I didn’t qualify either.

by Anonymousreply 25Last Thursday at 2:10 PM

Today was the 8th day since allegedly mailing my check and it still hasn’t arrived.

And that “Informed Delivery” tracker on the USPS site doesn’t do dick. It always shows I have no mail, even on days I get mail!!!

by Anonymousreply 26Last Thursday at 5:57 PM

Today was the 9th day since the IRS Get My Payment tracker said, "We scheduled your payment to be mailed on January 6, 2021 to the address we have on file for you."

Still no check in the mail. Although the USPS's "Informed Delivery" feature is now taking scanned pictures of my mail, they post them the same day that mail arrives in my box. Big help..

IRS.gov says,

[quote]Mail. Some people will receive their second Economic Impact Payment by mail, either as a paper check or in the form of a debit card. For people in this group, the IRS urges people to carefully watch their mail for either of these during January. Additional information is available on IRS.gov.

So, maybe "scheduling" to be mailed on Jan. 6 is different than being mailed on Jan. 6 and I might be waiting a month.

by Anonymousreply 27Last Friday at 3:47 PM

This article says today was the last day the IRS can mail checks and I may have to wait until "the end of next week" to know if there is an error at the IRS.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28Last Friday at 3:59 PM

Apparently the checks were mailed on Jan 6, but I haven’t gotten mine yet either. They could wait and send the whole $2000 next month.

by Anonymousreply 29Last Friday at 4:16 PM

Add me to the "We scheduled your payment to be mailed on January 6, 2021 to the address we have on file for you." boat.

I don't know why they mailed it, unless they are counting on how fucked up the postal system currently is to take advantage of the "float". My first one came via direct deposit, and I haven't changed banks since.

Oh, and to our oncologist "friend". May you never need one. If you do, I hope you get one who isn't the massive flaming cunt you are so proud to be.

by Anonymousreply 30Last Friday at 4:17 PM

I once got offered $800 to sleep with a married couple...

The government gave me $600 to go fuck myself

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31Last Friday at 4:19 PM

Still waiting goddammit. Same with the Jan 6 date.

by Anonymousreply 32Last Sunday at 3:05 PM

Still waiting and so is my mom.

It’s been 11 days since the 6th.

by Anonymousreply 33Last Sunday at 5:02 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!