Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What do you do to "keep regular"?

TIA

by Anonymousreply 17January 13, 2021 2:23 PM

Coffee

by Anonymousreply 1January 13, 2021 3:22 AM

In addition to eating a fair amount of vegetables, I take Metamucil (or the equivalent store brand), 3 to 4 times a week. Keeps me as clean as a whistle.

Go for the CVS, Walgreens, or Walmart brands. They are just as good as Metamucil, and cost a lot less.

by Anonymousreply 2January 13, 2021 3:26 AM

Drink a lot of water

by Anonymousreply 3January 13, 2021 3:29 AM

I don't have that problem.

by Anonymousreply 4January 13, 2021 3:30 AM

I dig up a dead cat to make soup.

by Anonymousreply 5January 13, 2021 3:31 AM

If you eat vegetables, legumes and whole grains like you are supposed to you will not have this problem.

by Anonymousreply 6January 13, 2021 3:33 AM

I take 1 Loperamide every morning. They are cheap and not prescription.

by Anonymousreply 7January 13, 2021 3:34 AM

Water, apple, magnesium.

by Anonymousreply 8January 13, 2021 3:35 AM

At least 7 inches, three times per week.

by Anonymousreply 9January 13, 2021 3:36 AM

For me it’s about trying to slow things down and solidify them. (IBS-D, lucky me,). Like poster above, I take fiber, about 15-20 generic psyllium caplets per day.

by Anonymousreply 10January 13, 2021 4:23 AM

Oatmeal (whole oats, not instant) in the morning and two dates during the day or evening.

by Anonymousreply 11January 13, 2021 4:52 AM

Strong French roast coffee has me dropping the kids off at the pool every morning!

by Anonymousreply 12January 13, 2021 5:27 AM

Kashi Go Lean does it for me, I was buying fiber supplements which wasn't working all that great for me, when I found this cereal which has 50% of your daily requirement fiber. Going has always been a problem for me regardless of what I ate but no longer. Now I don't have to buy supplements and I think this cereal tastes great.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13January 13, 2021 1:23 PM

Big bowl of steel-cut oatmeal every morning - works like a charm!

by Anonymousreply 14January 13, 2021 1:28 PM

Oatmeal fan here, 3 X's a week. I alternate between steel-cut and rolled. Always with prunes, apples and whatever other fruit I have on hand, either fresh or dried.

by Anonymousreply 15January 13, 2021 2:18 PM

STEALTH SCAT THREAD!

by Anonymousreply 16January 13, 2021 2:21 PM

Coffee and natural fiber normally does it. But, later the stress of my work has keep me extremely fluid.

by Anonymousreply 17January 13, 2021 2:23 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!