Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

BATMAN, the TV Series, Turns 55

The action-adventure superhero series #Batman, starring #AdamWest and #BurtWard, premiered on ABC January 12, 1966.

POW! WHAP! BIFF! OOOF!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8January 13, 2021 4:14 AM

It's still an amusing show. Adam West and Burt Ward were eye candy and all the crazy villains were fun. They sometimes have it on MeTv. I always considered Adam Ward THE Batman.

by Anonymousreply 1January 13, 2021 2:07 AM

I loved the Riddler the most. He was a fox.

by Anonymousreply 2January 13, 2021 2:11 AM

Excuse me, I mean Adam WEST is THE Batman. Anyway, it's a great show from the 60s.

by Anonymousreply 3January 13, 2021 2:14 AM

So tacky. So much fun. I had the biggest crush on Adam West. Honestly, he was just do fucking sexy. That voice!

by Anonymousreply 4January 13, 2021 2:38 AM

Adam West and Burt Ward were so hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5January 13, 2021 2:56 AM

Robin was hot.

Batman looked like an overweight insurance salesman wearing a costume his wife sewed for him for Halloween.

by Anonymousreply 6January 13, 2021 3:43 AM

Adam West was hot whenever he wasn't dressed as Batman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7January 13, 2021 4:08 AM

Marcia, Queen of Diamonds!

[italic]Marcia Marcia Marcia!![/italic]

by Anonymousreply 8January 13, 2021 4:14 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!