Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

"ReTrumplican," said CCN's Chris Cuomo

Retrumplican is Cuomo's favourite word.

by Anonymousreply 31February 10, 2021 8:09 AM

It’s fucking annoying and juvenile. He is indeed the Fredo in the Cuomo family.

by Anonymousreply 1January 13, 2021 1:11 AM

He's very excitable..

by Anonymousreply 2January 13, 2021 1:14 AM

I kind of like it.

by Anonymousreply 3January 13, 2021 1:16 AM

He’s a smart guy, making a fool of himself every night.

by Anonymousreply 4January 13, 2021 1:16 AM

I like it. I like him.

by Anonymousreply 5January 13, 2021 1:18 AM

[quote] Or the Retrumplicans as I like to call them.

So original.

Roll eyes.

by Anonymousreply 6January 13, 2021 1:21 AM

I like him, a lot, but he's a fucking dork. He says it with such meaning. Every time Chris mentions the Retrumplicans it's like he just thought of it that very moment and is waiting for our impressed gasps at his wit and rapier-like touch.

by Anonymousreply 7January 13, 2021 1:26 AM

Precisely, R7.

by Anonymousreply 8January 13, 2021 1:27 AM

Illustrating Cuomo and CNN's banality and general lack of professionalism.

by Anonymousreply 9January 13, 2021 1:32 AM

It is as grating as he is.

by Anonymousreply 10January 13, 2021 1:34 AM

Too arrogant to be a dork. Spoiled youngest son Italian bambino cliche.

by Anonymousreply 11January 13, 2021 1:35 AM

It falsely divides the republicans into 2 camps.... when really they’re all the same. They all aided and abetted Mr. Trump.

by Anonymousreply 12January 13, 2021 1:38 AM

He’s a doofus but for whatever reason I am amused by it coming out of him, even though I agree it’s not particularly witty or professional.

by Anonymousreply 13January 13, 2021 1:41 AM

ReTrumplican doesn't bother me as much as how Cuomo loves to make a statement and then say "WHY?' and then answer the question. It make him unwatchable to me.

by Anonymousreply 14January 13, 2021 1:50 AM

its all very twee

by Anonymousreply 15January 13, 2021 2:01 AM

He and Don Lemon are like very earnest but very sweet first year university students self-importantly discussing about the meaning of life late in the night, hopped up on black coffee and speed.

by Anonymousreply 16January 13, 2021 2:06 AM

I still find it grating when newsreaders provide commentary and opinion, when it's not referenced as such, having known the days when anchors just provided the news dispassionately and occasionally provided separate commentary. Cuomo is a glaring example of exhibiting bias especially given that his brother is the sitting governor of a state.

by Anonymousreply 17January 13, 2021 2:08 AM

For the first time tonight I thought to myself Cuomo really has let lemon blow him. Those two are too twisted for colour TV.

by Anonymousreply 18January 13, 2021 2:08 AM

Chris wouldn't say pussy.

Don just did.

by Anonymousreply 19January 13, 2021 2:14 AM

He loves corny catch phrases and slogans. "The Love Gov"(his brother)-"Ignore the noise, maintain your poise"(during the election)-"Let's after it!"(daily)-"Together as ever as one". (at the beginning of the pandemic). Definitely dorky.

by Anonymousreply 20January 13, 2021 2:15 AM

[quote] Don just did.

And he just imitated the Senatrice again. He had done "the vapors!" Aunt Pittypat imitation previously.

by Anonymousreply 21January 13, 2021 2:19 AM

Is that a good job, CNN anchor? You get to travel around and stuff? I mean, better places than this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22January 13, 2021 2:21 AM

He should go back to their formal title, “Trumpcuntlickan.”

by Anonymousreply 23January 13, 2021 3:46 AM

“I love you, my brother”

by Anonymousreply 24January 14, 2021 1:16 AM

r20 "Harry Enten is The Wizard of Odds!", exclaimed Chris Cuomo tonight.

He also blissed out a little bit when the Wiz referred to him as "Christoph".

by Anonymousreply 25February 10, 2021 5:09 AM

He also now refers to the GOP as GOPQ which I find amusing.

by Anonymousreply 26February 10, 2021 5:20 AM

I’d let him fuck me twelve ways from Sunday, I don’t care what he says.

by Anonymousreply 27February 10, 2021 5:26 AM

I prefer "Repig."

by Anonymousreply 28February 10, 2021 5:41 AM

Knock off the "my brother" and "I love you" bullshit with everyone and even with those he does know. "DLemon, I love you." It's nauseating and smarmy.

by Anonymousreply 29February 10, 2021 5:43 AM

Totally unwatchable now. He’s a loud, boisterous, smarmy, self-aggrandizing, preachy, douche-bro-goomba. Emphasis on the preachy, douche bro.

Just like his brother.

by Anonymousreply 30February 10, 2021 6:27 AM

Why are these people so afraid of him. Just trash him every day and make his fillowers look like fools. By putting him on a pedestal you just empower him.

He's a lying, cheating, philandering, thieving, broke, fat old sociopath who doesn't know shit about politics except calling people names.

by Anonymousreply 31February 10, 2021 8:09 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!