Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

"ReTrumplican," said CCN's Chris Cuomo

Retrumplican is Cuomo's favourite word.

by Anonymousreply 2401/13/2021

It’s fucking annoying and juvenile. He is indeed the Fredo in the Cuomo family.

by Anonymousreply 101/12/2021

He's very excitable..

by Anonymousreply 201/12/2021

I kind of like it.

by Anonymousreply 301/12/2021

He’s a smart guy, making a fool of himself every night.

by Anonymousreply 401/12/2021

I like it. I like him.

by Anonymousreply 501/12/2021

[quote] Or the Retrumplicans as I like to call them.

So original.

Roll eyes.

by Anonymousreply 601/12/2021

I like him, a lot, but he's a fucking dork. He says it with such meaning. Every time Chris mentions the Retrumplicans it's like he just thought of it that very moment and is waiting for our impressed gasps at his wit and rapier-like touch.

by Anonymousreply 701/12/2021

Precisely, R7.

by Anonymousreply 801/12/2021

Illustrating Cuomo and CNN's banality and general lack of professionalism.

by Anonymousreply 901/12/2021

It is as grating as he is.

by Anonymousreply 1001/12/2021

Too arrogant to be a dork. Spoiled youngest son Italian bambino cliche.

by Anonymousreply 1101/12/2021

It falsely divides the republicans into 2 camps.... when really they’re all the same. They all aided and abetted Mr. Trump.

by Anonymousreply 1201/12/2021

He’s a doofus but for whatever reason I am amused by it coming out of him, even though I agree it’s not particularly witty or professional.

by Anonymousreply 1301/12/2021

ReTrumplican doesn't bother me as much as how Cuomo loves to make a statement and then say "WHY?' and then answer the question. It make him unwatchable to me.

by Anonymousreply 1401/12/2021

its all very twee

by Anonymousreply 1501/12/2021

He and Don Lemon are like very earnest but very sweet first year university students self-importantly discussing about the meaning of life late in the night, hopped up on black coffee and speed.

by Anonymousreply 1601/12/2021

I still find it grating when newsreaders provide commentary and opinion, when it's not referenced as such, having known the days when anchors just provided the news dispassionately and occasionally provided separate commentary. Cuomo is a glaring example of exhibiting bias especially given that his brother is the sitting governor of a state.

by Anonymousreply 1701/12/2021

For the first time tonight I thought to myself Cuomo really has let lemon blow him. Those two are too twisted for colour TV.

by Anonymousreply 1801/12/2021

Chris wouldn't say pussy.

Don just did.

by Anonymousreply 1901/12/2021

He loves corny catch phrases and slogans. "The Love Gov"(his brother)-"Ignore the noise, maintain your poise"(during the election)-"Let's after it!"(daily)-"Together as ever as one". (at the beginning of the pandemic). Definitely dorky.

by Anonymousreply 2001/12/2021

[quote] Don just did.

And he just imitated the Senatrice again. He had done "the vapors!" Aunt Pittypat imitation previously.

by Anonymousreply 2101/12/2021

Is that a good job, CNN anchor? You get to travel around and stuff? I mean, better places than this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2201/12/2021

He should go back to their formal title, “Trumpcuntlickan.”

by Anonymousreply 2301/12/2021

“I love you, my brother”

by Anonymousreply 2401/13/2021
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!