Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Boebert: still a freeper cunt fuck

Congresswoman Lauren Boebert, who has bragged about her desire to carry a weapon on Capital Hill is currently in a standoff with Capitol Police at the newly installed Metal Detectors outside the chamber doors.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19February 4, 2021 3:00 PM

Evidently a bunch of Republicans have just pushed their way through the metal detectors even if they set off the alarm and the police officers don't seem to know what to do about it.

by Anonymousreply 1January 13, 2021 1:07 AM

Brilliant timing she has. I am sure the Capitol police happy to be in a stand off about guns right now. It should go well for her.

by Anonymousreply 2January 13, 2021 1:07 AM

[quote] Trying to find Boeberts office...

One of the people she represents attempted to find her local office, all signs pointing to her office were removed and according to the person trying to find her, they wouldn't answer the door or the phone. What is she afraid of?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3January 28, 2021 3:22 PM

She's probably afraid of being shot in the face R3.

by Anonymousreply 4January 28, 2021 3:24 PM

R4 - what is she afraid of if she has a gun to protect herself? That's all you need, right?

by Anonymousreply 5January 28, 2021 3:29 PM

Is security able to keep representatives from bringing guns to the house floor? I think she or Marjorie or another loon could start shooting Democrats in the Capitol. That's how dangerous Republicans are today. I'd be afraid of all of them if I worked there.

by Anonymousreply 6January 28, 2021 3:34 PM

She might be caught by surprise R5?

Also - she probably can't get anyone to work for her because of how much danger they know they will be in.

by Anonymousreply 7January 28, 2021 3:37 PM

R7 - are you feeling pangs of sympathy for this QAnon lunatic? You know SHE is the dangerous one, right?

by Anonymousreply 8January 28, 2021 3:40 PM

[Quote]All signs pointing to her office were removed and according to the person trying to find her

Were they ever there to begin with? Tom McClintock, wingnut rep from Roseville just outside of Sacramento has absolutely no signage anywhere except the small plaque right outside the door. Nothing on the sign out front with the other building occupant names. I was with a group who was lobbying for extensions to the Voters Rights Act back in 2015. Apparently, they don't like visitors like us and it's supposed to dissuade other impromptu constituents.

by Anonymousreply 9January 28, 2021 3:55 PM

Are you serious R8?

I think she should be immediately expelled from the House of Reps. and charged with incitement and for tweeting out Pelosi's location during the attack on the Capitol. Then I think she should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law and imprisoned. Then vilified throughout the media so that every time anyone mentions her name they think "traitor" and "Batshit crazy QAnon cunt". She should also go on a lifelong watchlist.

Hope that answers your question.

by Anonymousreply 10January 28, 2021 3:55 PM

She also like tweets that talked about killing Dems.

She should be expelled.

by Anonymousreply 11January 28, 2021 3:56 PM

[quote]Also - she probably can't get anyone to work for her because of how much danger they know they will be in.

SHE is the danger, you asshole. SHE was the one tweeting out where Pelosi was. Liberals aren't the ones threatening her very life. Go to hell

by Anonymousreply 12January 28, 2021 3:57 PM

Screeching cunt at R12 - please [bold]READ[/bold] R10.

by Anonymousreply 13January 28, 2021 4:04 PM

Simple. Shoot her in the face when she pushes through the metal detector.

The Capitol Police will only have to do this a certain number of times before she learns.

by Anonymousreply 14January 28, 2021 4:05 PM

R12 is the one who needs to be expelled. Expelled from DL. Pal, you are clearly a nutcase with anger management issues.

by Anonymousreply 15January 28, 2021 4:09 PM

R15, expelled? You thin-skinned half-wit.

R13, perhaps R7 should learn how to communicate in a way that doesn't read as though Boebert was in some way a victim. There specifically had to be a follow-up because R7 made it sound as though Boebert were under threat from liberals and I wasn't the only one who read it that way.

by Anonymousreply 16January 28, 2021 4:17 PM

[quote] You thin-skinned half-wit.

And you proved my case brilliantly.

Maybe you need a Midol since you seem to be having a heavy flow day.

by Anonymousreply 17January 28, 2021 4:24 PM

Can't we all just get along?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18January 28, 2021 7:49 PM

Is this cunt in jail yet?

by Anonymousreply 19February 4, 2021 3:00 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!