Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

People Partied In Streets Of Alabama Yesterday

That is INSANE

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16January 13, 2021 1:09 PM

I’m sure they’re all deplorables, so good. Hope there’s an outbreak

by Anonymousreply 1January 13, 2021 12:03 AM

I mean, I could see if the Tide never won jack shit, but they win the NCG every other fucking year, at least.

People are stupid.

by Anonymousreply 2January 13, 2021 12:05 AM

Crimson tide will soon be crimson lung sputum.

by Anonymousreply 3January 13, 2021 12:09 AM

I'm down with them all dying.

by Anonymousreply 4January 13, 2021 12:10 AM

ROLL TIDE

by Anonymousreply 5January 13, 2021 1:06 AM

Oh well. Too stupid to live anyways...

by Anonymousreply 6January 13, 2021 1:21 AM

Apparently the cops pepper-sprayed them and sent them all home.

by Anonymousreply 7January 13, 2021 1:42 AM

This doesn't surprise me at all. Football really is a religion in the South, and everything surrounding that can be a bit of fun - when we're not in the middle of a global pandemic.

by Anonymousreply 8January 13, 2021 2:03 AM

I'm sure Uncle Nick would NEVER, especially since he actually DID have covid-19 and recovered from it.

Would love to know what he really thinks about all those yahoos. I remember when he was at LSU, he brought Jesse Jackson in to speak to the team. It was fun to see the white fans' heads exploding.

by Anonymousreply 9January 13, 2021 9:56 AM

Breeders love giant gatherings. They even love the traffic jams afterwards, sitting in their SUVs and monster trucks. Like herds of cattle.

by Anonymousreply 10January 13, 2021 10:52 AM

This would happen at any college that won the title.

by Anonymousreply 11January 13, 2021 12:31 PM

Shithole central.

A black friend was driving his Landrover Discovery down the main street there one nite. I was with him as we drove a U-haul and the Rover to LA. A car of white guys pulls alongside him and begins screaming the N word and "boy" asking him where he got the Rover and why he's driving it. I told him just to head back to the hotel and we'd order in. I was mortified for him....I'm not American but the idea that people could treat a fellow American like that and question his credentials just disgusted me.

Same shit from some Archie Bunker fat cop in Quartzite Az....never so relieved to get to California.

by Anonymousreply 12January 13, 2021 12:44 PM

Tuscalosers

by Anonymousreply 13January 13, 2021 12:50 PM

I stayed at a motel in Jasper AL in olden times when rednecks spotted my gay pride bumper sticker and stood around my car outside in the middle of the night taling about how they were going to kill me. Funny funny.

by Anonymousreply 14January 13, 2021 12:52 PM

[quote] I was with him as we drove a U-haul

Are you a lesbian?

by Anonymousreply 15January 13, 2021 12:57 PM

I've had anti-Trump stickers on my car since summer, but last week there was a nail in one tire- and the other had the air let out of it.

I guess people finally realized he wasn't going to stay in the White House.

by Anonymousreply 16January 13, 2021 1:09 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!