Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Azealia Banks digs up her dead cat and boils it!

2021 is no better!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16January 14, 2021 7:30 AM

She wanted to take the bones of her cat with her when she moved, which is odd but not crazy. Removing the carcass herself IS pretty crazy, though. There are professional taxidermists who can get the skeleton for her without her having to do it in her kitchen.

You can tell she's mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 1January 12, 2021 11:26 PM

Did she do this before or after she went on a terrorism spree at the Capitol last Wednesday?

by Anonymousreply 2January 12, 2021 11:27 PM

I know she's homophobic and racist but I do feel a bit sorry for her. She reminds me of Amanda Bynes.

by Anonymousreply 3January 12, 2021 11:27 PM

Da fuq?

by Anonymousreply 4January 12, 2021 11:29 PM

Next up on Food Network,, Azealia Banks family recipe for dead cat soup.

by Anonymousreply 5January 12, 2021 11:34 PM

2021 is no better because of this and because you say so? Fuck off!

by Anonymousreply 6January 12, 2021 11:44 PM

I found a dead cat on the side of the road, so I took it home and put some honey on it, and I cooked it and then I ate it, is that bad? Doo-doo-doo-doo...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7January 12, 2021 11:47 PM

Wonder why she didn't just have it cremated like most sane folks do? The vet put my Maine Coon in the prettiest little wood box with a pewter fleur-de-lis on the top and front latch.

Then again, I'm not a nut...mostly.

by Anonymousreply 8January 13, 2021 12:03 AM

We all knew she was a mental bitch but this is just too much.

by Anonymousreply 9January 13, 2021 12:05 AM

This should only be done to Dead Puppies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10January 13, 2021 12:08 AM

And she SHARED this information with OTHERS. That's the weirdest part of all. And it's all really weird. Go ahead and do your little insane dead cat bone-boiling in privacy. What can we do with this information, Azalea?

by Anonymousreply 11January 13, 2021 12:11 AM

[R6], go back to 2020 where you belong.

by Anonymousreply 12January 13, 2021 12:20 AM

It doesn’t look like a cat skull

by Anonymousreply 13January 13, 2021 12:50 AM

She is genuinely mentally ill. It's like Trump... it will eventually end in disaster for her and everyone around her because she's so severely unbalanced.

by Anonymousreply 14January 13, 2021 3:29 AM

This unhinged woman practiced brujeria for at least three years, sharing videos of her wardrobe covered in chicken (and other type of?) blood. Only her money keeps her out of a padded cell. Or prison.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15January 14, 2021 6:53 AM

What the flying fuck? Fuck this sick, nasty bitch.

by Anonymousreply 16January 14, 2021 7:30 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!