Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Alec and Hilaria Baldwin Have Separated - due to Covid19

Alec and Hilaria Baldwin are taking stringent COVID-19 precautions.

The 62-year-old actor has been staying at a rental house in Amagansett about a mile away from his family’s Hamptons estate, sources told Page Six. One source said Alec has been quarantining there as he goes back and forth to New York City while filming a project.

A spy said Alec has been spotted coming and going alone from the rental.

In December, Alec opened up about his having to quarantine away from his wife and their five children.

“I’m here in this guesthouse that’s near our house, that I’m staying in when I’m quarantining,” the former “30 Rock” star said in an Instagram video. “I go into New York and work a little bit and come back and have to quarantine here for a few days. It’s not a lot of fun.”

by Anonymousreply 24January 28, 2021 4:21 AM

Well, she is the Queen of Corona.

by Anonymousreply 1January 12, 2021 10:34 PM

If you're a man who enjoys living among five small screaming and shitting children, this is very inconvenient.

by Anonymousreply 2January 12, 2021 10:35 PM

You can probably find him sneaking out of Tina Fey's apartment

by Anonymousreply 3January 12, 2021 10:35 PM

That's Hilarias!

by Anonymousreply 4January 12, 2021 10:38 PM

Prelude to official split. Covid my ass.

by Anonymousreply 5January 14, 2021 5:04 PM

R5 Agreed. Helen Keller agrees, too.

by Anonymousreply 6January 14, 2021 5:05 PM

He’s leaving her for Rachel Dolezal

by Anonymousreply 7January 14, 2021 5:05 PM

Why wouldn't he just quarantine in the city?

by Anonymousreply 8January 14, 2021 5:10 PM

Plus he's rich enough to be able to take a Covid test every day of his life. Also -- SNL has been on hiatus for weeks and weeks now. What else could he possibly be working on right now? With five kids, including a new baby, and during a spike in the pandemic? Not buying it.

by Anonymousreply 9January 14, 2021 5:23 PM

While he initially seemed genuinely smitten with his hot younger wife, the recent media scrutiny and the noisy young kids have probably made him realize there are many other hot young POAs willing to indulge him.

by Anonymousreply 10January 14, 2021 6:56 PM

R6 ahahaha touché

by Anonymousreply 11January 15, 2021 5:44 PM

I wonder if Hilaria quarantines there with him, enjoying the quiet, while nannies stay in the family home with the kids.

by Anonymousreply 12January 15, 2021 5:52 PM

A lot of married couples would be happier if they could live in separate homes. (Absence makes the heart grow fonder. No 60-year-old man wants to live with five kids under 10 years of age. The noise and the mess would be unbearable.

by Anonymousreply 13January 15, 2021 5:54 PM

R13 Preach. What a living nightmare. At that age, you have earned some peace and repose. It's his own damn fault though.

by Anonymousreply 14January 15, 2021 5:55 PM

Does anyone know how I can get in touch with Alec?

by Anonymousreply 15January 18, 2021 5:07 PM

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

by Anonymousreply 16January 18, 2021 5:12 PM

Well with the major, how you say, differences in language and culture, being together must have its pressures.

by Anonymousreply 17January 18, 2021 5:41 PM

The IMDb says he's got several things in production, R9, some Boss Baby thing and a show called Dr. Death look to be the best guesses as to what he's working on right now.

Not that I'm not fully expecting a real separation sometime soon.

by Anonymousreply 18January 18, 2021 5:44 PM

[quote]No 60-year-old man wants to live with five kids under 10 years of age.

Then he shouldn't have had kids. It's not like she tricked him into this or he didn't know how babies were made.

by Anonymousreply 19January 18, 2021 5:45 PM

Yeah the notion that Alec didn't want five babies is bull. He was 60 when he made those kids he didn't have to and he could've stopped at any time.

by Anonymousreply 20January 18, 2021 6:54 PM

The crazy runs strong in the Baldwin family. SURE JAN, you're "separated due to COVID". Uh huh.

Marriage ended by summer, I'm guessing.

by Anonymousreply 21January 18, 2021 6:59 PM

“I go into New York and work a little bit..." That lying fat bastard, who has aged poorly.

by Anonymousreply 22January 18, 2021 7:05 PM

Maybe he doesn't know about that little snip-snip surgery for guys. Better late than never and there won't be #6 with Hilary- Hilaria. If he's temporarily "separated", she doesn't even have to know he had to have a vasectomy.

by Anonymousreply 23January 18, 2021 7:55 PM

Amy Schumer: “I hope she gets to visit Spain as much as she wants.” LMAO

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24January 28, 2021 4:21 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!