Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Everyone Is Doing Great - Hulo

Anyone have any info on this? Sounds interesting.

Everyone Is Doing Great follows Seth and Jeremy, who enjoyed the success of Eternal, a hit television vampire drama. Five years after their show has ended, they lean on each other as they awkwardly navigate the perils of life and love in a late coming-of-age.

Web channel: United States Hulu (2021 - now) Runtime: 30 minutes Status: In Development; premiering January 2021 Show Type: Scripted Genres: Comedy Episodes ordered: 8 episodes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2701/18/2021

Unless they play a gay couple with lots of sex, I don't give a shit

by Anonymousreply 101/12/2021

Here’s the official trailer.

I checked IMDB, but it doesn’t give any more details than what OP gave.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201/12/2021

Thank you R2

I just noticed it on my IPTV list over here in the UK and thought it looked interesting.

by Anonymousreply 301/12/2021

So it's yet another show about millennial men-children?

by Anonymousreply 401/12/2021

I like that James Lafferty is in it.

by Anonymousreply 501/12/2021

R4 I'm not sure what the vibe of the series is yet.

I just thought that it looked interesting.

by Anonymousreply 601/12/2021

It’s based in part on James’s struggles to find work after One Tree Hill.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 701/12/2021

Watched the first one of these today.

The boys are hot!

by Anonymousreply 801/14/2021

Awww I loved Nathan, but the poor guy could not act. As for the other douche, no. Just no.

by Anonymousreply 901/14/2021

J-list actors trying to do something with themselves.

by Anonymousreply 1001/14/2021

Hulu seems to be doing zero promo for this. It wasn’t anywhere on any main page or section I looked at. I had to use the search function to find it.

by Anonymousreply 1101/14/2021

Now I see why they’re not promoting it. Awful.

by Anonymousreply 1201/14/2021

You have a point R9

by Anonymousreply 1301/15/2021

I did my best. Three episodes. It feels like punishment. I sincerely wish it was better. Watchable. Sadly it’s not.

by Anonymousreply 1401/15/2021

What do you think it lacked R14?

by Anonymousreply 1501/15/2021

Has James gotten his acne scars sanded off?

by Anonymousreply 1601/15/2021

R16 I think they're being camouflaged

by Anonymousreply 1701/15/2021

Stephen Colletti from Laguna Beach? He was hot in a doofus kind of way.

by Anonymousreply 1801/15/2021

Yes. I like him in One Tree Hill.

by Anonymousreply 1901/15/2021

It lacked characters I cared about. It lacked an interesting storyline. Just no hook for me, R15.

by Anonymousreply 2001/18/2021

So there is no gay angle and it sucks?

OP must be involved in the show to be promoting it here.

by Anonymousreply 2101/18/2021

Well, Hulo!

by Anonymousreply 2201/18/2021

I watched the whole eight episodes. Mostly I just enjoyed the two hot dudes, and a fair bit of non-frontal nudity (although I could have skipped the instances of them sitting on the toilet.).

by Anonymousreply 2301/18/2021

Sounds like a gay version of Fat Actress.

by Anonymousreply 2401/18/2021

A comedy how hard it is after you get really lucky, and you're handsome and shallow. Yes, this seems real interesting right now...And of course, as many series we can make about actors, well, that's just the best!

by Anonymousreply 2501/18/2021

I couldn’t make it through the first episode. How many scenes of him smoking pot and wanking to a scantily clad girl’s photo on his phone did we need?

by Anonymousreply 2601/18/2021

R21 OP here. No, I just saw it mentioned somewhere and I was just asking if anyone had watched it, that was all.

I enjoyed it. The boys looked good. It's not gonna be a seminal series, it was just ok.

by Anonymousreply 2701/18/2021
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!