Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

GOP Aide Resigns. Leave's Scathing Statement of GOP Enables.

This is very telling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9January 12, 2021 9:13 PM

[quote]GOP Aide Resigns. Leave's Scathing Statement of GOP Enables.

Oh, dear.

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 1January 12, 2021 7:50 PM

Is there a picture book version?

by Anonymousreply 2January 12, 2021 7:54 PM

Did it not work? I give up. Treads are difficult to post, watched threads disappear. ☹

by Anonymousreply 3January 12, 2021 8:17 PM

R2 is "oh, dear-ing" the grammar and sentence structure, r3.

Not the content.

Your headline should read "leaves" and "enablers".

You have to watch autocorrect like a hawk or the grammar dears will clutch their pearls.

by Anonymousreply 4January 12, 2021 8:39 PM

Thank you so much. I appreciate the help! đŸ™‚ WW for your kindness.

by Anonymousreply 5January 12, 2021 8:48 PM

Well, he did the right thing after being on the wrong side for how long?

This is just to preserve his job prospects. He still aided and abetted GOP's bullshit for many years.

by Anonymousreply 6January 12, 2021 8:50 PM

Wrong. It's too long.

I want a picture book version.

by Anonymousreply 7January 12, 2021 8:52 PM

A fucking handful of Trumpulicans have resigned, it should be in the hundreds or thousands, not a handful, these people are traitors.

by Anonymousreply 8January 12, 2021 8:59 PM

It was telling for revealing the high tension and division in the GOP. Nearly everytime they stick together. Party first. That was not the norm. That was why I found it interesting.

by Anonymousreply 9January 12, 2021 9:13 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!