Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Nancy Pelosi has a BANGIN ass.

Damn. Hottest 80 year old on the planet. How much dick does this bitch get?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2601/13/2021

Kim Kardashian, step aside!

by Anonymousreply 101/12/2021

Classic Italian. T and A plus thin legs. Viva Italia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201/12/2021

Almost-dead Meat.

by Anonymousreply 301/12/2021

Hot sexy bitch!

by Anonymousreply 401/12/2021

All that walking around the Capitol building.

by Anonymousreply 501/12/2021

Just stop.

by Anonymousreply 601/12/2021

I hope Im still a dime piece at 80!

by Anonymousreply 701/12/2021

She definitely uses the butt machine at the Capitol gym!

by Anonymousreply 801/12/2021

She's 80, but she looks 25.

by Anonymousreply 901/12/2021

Only a gay man could think that.

by Anonymousreply 1001/12/2021

OP, I have read some horrifying things in this place but Lord, you takie the prize for the most depraved person to ever live.

Skeletor in a Wig is a repulsive human being, a war criminal, a corrupt neoliberal sow and one of the people responsible for the hunger and despair that millions of Americans are facing... And, on top of that, she looks like a reanimated corpse.

You bisexual people are downright insane. 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮

by Anonymousreply 1101/12/2021

The OP's picture shows the geriatric left hand. Clutching in vain for a handrail for support.

Geriatric bones are as brittle as paper.

by Anonymousreply 1201/12/2021

R11. Fuck you. I'm Gay Gayerson. But damn, 80 and carrying around that ass? BAM !

by Anonymousreply 1301/12/2021

I have to give it to her. Spanx or no, her body really does look fantastic.

by Anonymousreply 1401/12/2021

I wonder if her age will catch up on her this year.

by Anonymousreply 1501/12/2021

Her tits are pretty impressive.

by Anonymousreply 1601/12/2021

I am to the left of Nancy but have fully supported her leadership through the Trump years. I think 2 more years is deserved and then I'm excited (and nervous) to see where the party will go.

Nancy has good work. She doesn't seem to have fillers and her forehead is not frozen so she looks great for her age which is all any of us can hope for. The fillers now just look low class as well as comically sex doll-esque and I'm glad she had the sense to know that was not the path to go down. Her husband also looks great for his age. He must have been fine as fuck in his youth.

I had the news on in the background last week and watched live as they stormed the capital and once I knew Nancy was safe I burst out laughing only because after all Nancy had been through with the Don she must have had that moment of 'well, he's only gone and done it'.

Anyway, I came here to ask if anyone knows what the pin Nancy always wears is? I can't find a good closeup shot of it.

by Anonymousreply 1701/13/2021

[R11] sounds like Gap Guy, he's frequently screaming for the deaths of all bisexuals, and he's constantly complaining about Democrats too.

by Anonymousreply 1801/13/2021

Do you mean the mace, R17?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1901/13/2021

R19 Thank you!

by Anonymousreply 2001/13/2021

Depends has really been doing some wonderful stuff lately. Incontinence never looked so good.

by Anonymousreply 2101/13/2021

CHARLES SCHUMER: Whatcha gonna do with all that junk

All that junk inside your trunk?

NANCY PELOSI: I'ma get get get get you drunk

Get you love drunk off my hump

My hump my hump my hump my hump my hump

My hump my hump my hump my lovely little lumps!

by Anonymousreply 2201/13/2021

She looks great, but she's also rich. She can afford all that maintenance. Then again, Madonna is rich, too, and looks horrible.

by Anonymousreply 2301/13/2021

[quote]Anyway, I came here to ask if anyone knows what the pin Nancy always wears is? I can't find a good closeup shot of it.

She often wears a gold flag pin engraved with "One Country, One Destiny.," which she says was embroidered into the lining of Abraham Lincoln's coat that he had on the night.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2401/13/2021

R22 aren’t the last words supposed to say my lovely LADY lumps?

by Anonymousreply 2501/13/2021

God Bless R22.

by Anonymousreply 2601/13/2021
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!