Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Madison Cawthorn, Nazi Sympathizer and DL Laughingstock, Urged Trumpheads to 'Lightly Threaten' Lawmakers

This was before the Capitol riot. Will his defense be that he said "lightly"? Expel this traitor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23January 13, 2021 6:35 PM

Nancy ought to give him a ride down the Capitol steps.

by Anonymousreply 1January 12, 2021 11:59 AM

Open mouth like the Q Shaman. Mouth-breather? Blow-up doll impersonator?

by Anonymousreply 2January 12, 2021 3:22 PM

I’m surprised no one has posted this cathartic clip yet:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3January 12, 2021 4:32 PM

BTW - Has anyone found out whether his dick still works?!?

by Anonymousreply 4January 12, 2021 4:34 PM

Is "lightly threaten" like "killing softly"?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5January 12, 2021 5:40 PM

This is literally why 25 year olds should NOT be in such senior elected positions.

At 25, your brain literally has not finished developing. You actually do not have the portion of the brain developed that understands cause-and-effect and consequences. It's actually one of the reasons why young people are such daredevils when it comes to personal safety.

by Anonymousreply 6January 12, 2021 6:03 PM

Surely he's Madison Cawthorn II? or the III???? Because it takes generations to produce such idiocy.

by Anonymousreply 7January 12, 2021 6:15 PM

Hitler youth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8January 12, 2021 6:30 PM

This vile piece of shit now denies he got the mob at the rally to attack the Capitol with his words.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9January 12, 2021 6:34 PM

He is dreamy.

by Anonymousreply 10January 12, 2021 6:41 PM

He's a piece of shit but we really don't need four threads on this.

by Anonymousreply 11January 12, 2021 6:44 PM

Dianne Feinstein should challenge him to a foot-race.

by Anonymousreply 12January 12, 2021 6:45 PM

[quote] This is literally why 25 year olds should NOT be in such senior elected positions.

So, R6, what’s Ted Cruz’s and Josh Hawley’s excuse?!?

by Anonymousreply 13January 12, 2021 8:35 PM

You’ve got to admit he’s hot as hell from the waist up. If he didn’t have my grandmother’s lower body, I’d be spanking it whenever he’s on TV.

by Anonymousreply 14January 12, 2021 8:40 PM

The first thing this immature little cunt did when he got elected was to write a Tweet that said: "Cry more, lib."

R6 is correct. You should be at least 35 yo be elected to congress, the same age as when you can run for president.

by Anonymousreply 15January 12, 2021 9:17 PM

Is your name Ben Sales, OP?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16January 12, 2021 9:24 PM

That's all these conservatives are -- charlatans (he's a businessman whose real estate firm in his one-man home office, isn't it?), deeply cynical by playing to the booboisie but too shallow to really be aware that he is, and motivated by a group-think that liberals and political opponents are beneath contempt. When the reckoning comes the cognitive dissonance will be explosive.

Cute as hell, but I see a very bad end.

by Anonymousreply 17January 12, 2021 10:23 PM

I think she's tremendous.

by Anonymousreply 18January 12, 2021 10:34 PM

I would be lying if I said I don't get some sick pleasure out of knowing that Madison can't feel his own dick, pisses through a catheter into a bag, and needs assistance to be moved onto a toilet to shit.

by Anonymousreply 19January 12, 2021 10:41 PM

R4?

NO IT FUCKING DOESN'T.

by Anonymousreply 20January 12, 2021 11:23 PM

[quote] get some sick pleasure

You know who you are, R19.

And you may feel a little different when you get to Pelosi's age and you become incontinent.

by Anonymousreply 21January 12, 2021 11:32 PM

He also claimed to be armed in the chamber. I assume his comments factored into the introduction of the metal detector.

Apparently many people believed he was a wounded veteran and people who called him out on Twitter were told how very dare they say anything about a wounded veteran!! People from NC say he does little to correct them for obvious reasons. I can only imagine how vile his parents are. Everything he says is so straight out of conservative media that I think he is too dumb to be the long term threat of a Hawley or Cruz. But he certainly had a hand in the insurgency, speaking at the rally that preceded it even.

by Anonymousreply 22January 13, 2021 5:25 PM

Is this the guy one of you wags called Hot Wheels? I love it.

by Anonymousreply 23January 13, 2021 6:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!