Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Don Lemon goes ALL THE WAY IN.

He was fucking FIRE in the segment below. THIS is what we need from more reporters and journalists.

Warning: The footage shown of the police officer being stomped on by the crowd and beaten with the flag is disturbing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19January 12, 2021 2:30 PM

P.S. I’m usually cold on Lemon - have even disliked him - but after his brave and scathing honesty during this segment, he has a new fan.

by Anonymousreply 1January 12, 2021 7:59 AM

Go DON!

by Anonymousreply 2January 12, 2021 8:11 AM

Well that was very impressive. I so wish others in the media had been doing this all along.

by Anonymousreply 3January 12, 2021 9:49 AM

Hot Lemon!

by Anonymousreply 4January 12, 2021 10:08 AM

Love him

by Anonymousreply 5January 12, 2021 10:11 AM

[quote] Don Lemon goes ALL THE WAY IN

Don Lemon gets to the G-Spot!

by Anonymousreply 6January 12, 2021 10:23 AM

Awesome. The first real take down of this whole mess.

by Anonymousreply 7January 12, 2021 10:34 AM

Don Lemon needs to enter the pantheon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8January 12, 2021 10:48 AM

I honestly hate seeing these editorials. I really do and I’ll tell you why:

They fill me with anger and rage at what’s going on in this country right now and then my blood pressure rises even more when I realize that REPIG representatives and the Senate will do nothing. Absolutely nothing.

There will be no consequences for him for this and these actions. Just like his entire life there have been no consequences. How does anyone with a straight face sit down and support this piece of trash? How is ALL of congress, all of whom were in danger of losing their very lives to the rioters and seditionists that HE incited not standing on their chairs in FURY and demanding he be removed?

I don’t get it. I truly don’t.

What will it take? The death of one of these senators or congresspeople? The Vice President? What? What will it take?

I’m disgusted and thank my fellow DLes for letting me rage. It was slightly cathartic.

by Anonymousreply 9January 12, 2021 10:52 AM

I have no doubt he means it but to me his theatrics get in the way. I don’t think they’re legitimate for a minute. He’s just showing off. It’s too bad because the message is important and would’ve in my view landed with more impact if he just expressed it rather than acted it. He’s in a ham competition with Cuomo. I put up with CNN from 9 to 11 because I like to see what the panels have to say. But Cuomo and lemon are unwatchable. It’s so about them.

by Anonymousreply 10January 12, 2021 10:58 AM

He just plays a tough guy on TV.

by Anonymousreply 11January 12, 2021 11:23 AM

R11 - in his case, that's the only place that counts.

by Anonymousreply 12January 12, 2021 11:52 AM

[quote] THIS is what we need from more reporters and journalists.

I might be in the minority here, but I actually think we need a lot less of THIS. Having an opinion and expressing it is really not what TV journalists are lacking. Everybody on TV is expressing one. If the host doesn't present his opinion, it's his fan boys and girls masked as 'consultants' and 'experts'. Chris Cuomo is another one of those on CNN boasting about his own righteous convictions. Can't stand it. What's so remarkable and gutsy about having an opinion?

You know what we really need? Somebody who limits themselves to pure data/information, especially on prime time. Somebody who really just reports matter of fact. Somebody who has the clout of not being biased by their own opinions. Somebody who really wants to know something new from their interview partners to form not confirm an opinion. If we had more (at least one in prime time) of this type, maybe more people would trust facts and data again.

by Anonymousreply 13January 12, 2021 11:54 AM

I guess I don't have the same filter. This was tepid. OK, but nothing passionate or deep or special. Seems shticky to me. You people type hyperbole like true Stans. Enjoy.

by Anonymousreply 14January 12, 2021 12:06 PM

I think that we waited for the media to report this man's behavior for years and they never did. We have no media. Just idiots giving unwanted opinions and clickbait.

by Anonymousreply 15January 12, 2021 12:17 PM

Bernard Shaw would have never chewed the scenery so hard.

by Anonymousreply 16January 12, 2021 12:46 PM

I personally liked him better when he told Kayleigh "Girl, BYE!!!"

by Anonymousreply 17January 12, 2021 1:53 PM

[quote]Don Lemon goes ALL THE WAY IN.

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 18January 12, 2021 1:55 PM

R18 I just knew... lol

by Anonymousreply 19January 12, 2021 2:30 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!