Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

How would have Datalounge's patroness saint of cuntery Mrs. Barbara Bush reacted to the Storming of the Capitol

?????????????????

by Anonymousreply 14January 12, 2021 6:19 AM

She would have launched the death glare and pronounced: “As expected.”

by Anonymousreply 1January 12, 2021 2:16 AM

When did they start allowing Coloreds on the Capitol police force?

by Anonymousreply 2January 12, 2021 2:39 AM

She would have incandescent with rage!

by Anonymousreply 3January 12, 2021 2:41 AM

In all honesty, she would have been offended and opposed it, like her sons are doing.

by Anonymousreply 4January 12, 2021 2:56 AM

Downed a bottle of scotch and went on a tirade about Trump.

by Anonymousreply 5January 12, 2021 2:56 AM

“Who took my Viking hat?”

by Anonymousreply 6January 12, 2021 3:03 AM

Clutched her pearls?

by Anonymousreply 7January 12, 2021 3:08 AM

She would have done an interview with The Today Show and her cunty comments directed at Trump and the 1st Whore would have been a master class in passive aggression. I’m guessing she would thrown a couple of barbs in about Melanoma’s lack of panties and Trump’s tiny hands.

by Anonymousreply 8January 12, 2021 3:09 AM

*sniff* Looks like lace-curtain Irish to me..

by Anonymousreply 9January 12, 2021 3:09 AM

There were more tattoos than teeth in that mob.

by Anonymousreply 10January 12, 2021 3:19 AM

She would have disapproved of the “storming” and the trashiness of the Trumpers.

by Anonymousreply 11January 12, 2021 3:24 AM

"And as for Marjorie Taylor Greene — well, I can't say it, but it rhymes with 'blunt.'"

by Anonymousreply 12January 12, 2021 3:25 AM

I agree she would have absolutely hated it (she hated Trump to the very core of her being, and refused to let him be allowed to attend her funeral), but she would have said something amusingly bitchy about the protestors.

"They'll finally learn marketable skills manufacturing license plats in prison, I suppose; so this is working out well for them."

by Anonymousreply 13January 12, 2021 3:30 AM

Bar and the Bushes want desperately to distance themselves from Trump

but the truth is - they paved the way for Trump

by Anonymousreply 14January 12, 2021 6:19 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!