Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Deutsche Bank dumps Forrest Trump

Deutsche Bank, which has been Mr. Trump’s primary lender for two decades, has decided not to do business with Mr. Trump or his company in the future, according to a person familiar with the bank’s thinking. Mr. Trump currently owes Deutsche Bank more than $300 million, which is due in the next few years.

The bank has concluded that, short of forgiving the debt, it has no way to extricate itself from the Trump relationship before the loans come due.

Another longtime financial partner of the Trumps, Signature Bank, also is cutting ties. The bank — which helped Mr. Trump finance his Florida golf course and where Ivanka Trump, the president’s daughter, was once a board member — issued a statement calling on Mr. Trump to resign as president “in the best interests of our nation and the American people.”

Susan Turkell, a spokeswoman for the bank, said Signature had decided that it “will not do business in the future with any members of Congress who voted to disregard the Electoral College.” Ms. Turkell said that in the wake of the riots the bank began closing Mr. Trump’s two personal accounts, which had about $5.3 million.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60January 13, 2021 3:59 AM

PGA tournament, twitter, Deutch Bank. Bleed him out drop by drop.

by Anonymousreply 1January 12, 2021 1:40 AM

Delicious.

by Anonymousreply 2January 12, 2021 1:41 AM

I could just cry...

by Anonymousreply 3January 12, 2021 1:41 AM

Dear Mr. Trump, we are calling in your loans and expect payment in full by Friday. Lev and Igor will be by to collect either the money, or at least one of your daughter’s (NOT Tiffany) fingers. We have enjoyed servicing your loans and look forward to not having to kill Eric.

Yours Truly,

DeutschBank

We own you

by Anonymousreply 4January 12, 2021 1:42 AM

[quote]The bank has concluded that, short of forgiving the debt, it has no way to extricate itself from the Trump relationship before the loans come due.

Let's hope they never give up trying to get the debt repaid.

by Anonymousreply 5January 12, 2021 1:43 AM

Vlad here, got my 4 million comrade? I made you some nice tea .

by Anonymousreply 6January 12, 2021 1:44 AM

The Trump foreclosures are coming.

by Anonymousreply 7January 12, 2021 1:47 AM

So Deutsche is forgiving his debt? Or do they seize assets?

by Anonymousreply 8January 12, 2021 1:48 AM

Let's hope they seize assets R8 and are already making plans.

by Anonymousreply 9January 12, 2021 1:49 AM

[quote] Signature had decided that it “will not do business in the future with any members of Congress who voted to disregard the Electoral College.”

Yes. We need to cut those fuckers financial lifeline.

by Anonymousreply 10January 12, 2021 1:52 AM

Does he have any assets at this point? That copy of his tax returns put him deeply in debt

by Anonymousreply 11January 12, 2021 1:53 AM

Only $5m in accounts? Also which bank can he even have a checking account? He might have to put all his cash in his mattress.

by Anonymousreply 12January 12, 2021 1:58 AM

R11, he still has Trump Tower and some other properties that would be worth seizing.

by Anonymousreply 13January 12, 2021 1:58 AM

I thought someone else owned TT? Trump was only paid to use his name?

by Anonymousreply 14January 12, 2021 2:01 AM

[quote] He might have to put all his cash in his mattress.

Good thing there’s not very much of it—Melania is a slender woman.

by Anonymousreply 15January 12, 2021 2:02 AM

I hope that whore gets nothing! Lol, lol!

by Anonymousreply 16January 12, 2021 2:06 AM

every time I see Deutsche Bank I think of Butch Dyke

by Anonymousreply 17January 12, 2021 2:06 AM

He's going to end up in a trailer home when all is said and done.

Or maybe one of his MAGA celebrity friends like Jon Voight can house in in the guest house.

by Anonymousreply 18January 12, 2021 2:08 AM

Repo and demolish Trump Tower and rebuild the beautiful Art Deco building Trump demolished on the site.

by Anonymousreply 19January 12, 2021 2:12 AM

He will be humiliated and always in danger. The worst part for him will be to become what he loathes most-poor. Karma, humming as she works.

by Anonymousreply 20January 12, 2021 2:13 AM

I’ve lost some weight from all the dancing I been doing. Haven’t felt this great in years. Too bad it only took an insurrection. I’ve been to paradise but I’ve never been to me, until now!

by Anonymousreply 21January 12, 2021 2:19 AM

Hope I am around long enough to see Trump and his kids, especially Ivanka and Jr., living destitute and in squalor.

by Anonymousreply 22January 12, 2021 2:21 AM

I'm glad for these banks publicly humiliating Trump now, but FUCK THEM for ever doing business with this crook.

A KNOWN MONEY LAUNDERER AND GRIFTER. DB was money laundering through him.

by Anonymousreply 23January 12, 2021 2:24 AM

🎼Mama told me not to run. Mama told me not to run.

She said "that ain't the way that it's done, Son.

That ain't the way to have fun."🎼

Randy Newman (whose lyric read "come," not "run.")

by Anonymousreply 24January 12, 2021 2:24 AM

Impossible the non drug addicts in the family will end in squalor. There is too much secret money that can't be seized.

Don Jr. is a degenerate so he could end up in squalor have spent his secret stash.

by Anonymousreply 25January 12, 2021 2:25 AM

What until Vlad demands his 4 million dollar loan be repaid. A cup of poisoned tea, Donny? 😈

by Anonymousreply 26January 12, 2021 2:29 AM

It's all over but the screaming!

by Anonymousreply 27January 12, 2021 3:12 AM

[quote] So Deutsche is forgiving his debt? Or do they seize assets?

Most of his debt is secured. The Bank will seize the collateral.

by Anonymousreply 28January 12, 2021 3:18 AM

Unreliable income/astronomical debt will reduce your credit.

by Anonymousreply 29January 12, 2021 3:42 AM

The Deutsche Bank debt will ruin him if not forgiven. (Doubtful.) The debt to Putin will kill him. (Right, Vlad?) I feel just terrible about that.

by Anonymousreply 30January 12, 2021 3:51 AM

r30 somehow he will find new backers in exchange for classified material. He's probably declassifying things that foreign countries want. The Feds won't tell the press but Trump is free t share. Maybe he will let Trump Tower go into foreclosure which is why he moved to Mar-a-lago. Let it all go and keep his cash on hand and main residence.

by Anonymousreply 31January 12, 2021 3:59 AM

"The bank has concluded that, short of forgiving the debt, it has no way to extricate itself from the Trump relationship before the loans come due."

I hope they start siezing assets - NOW!!!

I also hope they have to fight Trump's other creditors for Mar-a-Lago and Trump Tower and other famous assets, the more embarrassing the better.

by Anonymousreply 32January 12, 2021 5:38 AM

He just grifted 300 million from his base. Unless his impeachment goes through he has a million a year travel allowance on our dime. He'll never be in a trailer park, but hopefully he'll live a much smaller life.

by Anonymousreply 33January 12, 2021 5:50 AM

Didn't they know he was a snake before they took him in?

by Anonymousreply 34January 12, 2021 5:52 AM

Agree with R33. I'd love to see him poor but it will likely not happen. His rabid base will sell their own kidneys to give him money and maybe his Russian or Chinese overlords will pay him money for info. Luckily he is old. But he did beat Covid back with ease. So we can't expect him to drop any time soon.

by Anonymousreply 35January 12, 2021 5:55 AM

There's still hope for "long covid"

by Anonymousreply 36January 12, 2021 5:56 AM

He'll never be poor poor. He might not be a billionaire again but has the gift of grifting and is very good at it. He also has a cult he can grift now.

by Anonymousreply 37January 12, 2021 5:58 AM

[quote]R33 he has a million a year travel allowance on our dime.

Why is this part of the presidential deal?

When’s the last time we had a president who wasn’t a multi millionaire?

by Anonymousreply 38January 12, 2021 6:40 AM

The dude is in the hotel business during an epidemic. THIS is the reason he wanted to ignore COVID, because he won’t have any income until everybody is out there staying in his hotels again.

What does a person like Trump do? Sell off his buildings? The ones worth a fraction of what they worth four years ago?

by Anonymousreply 39January 12, 2021 7:15 AM

R39 His hotel business AND his personal investments are both why he did not want to acknowledge the reality of Covid. His idea of a winning economy, is just keeping his own personal plates spinning. Most of the people affected by Covid, economically, were already struggling. Those poor shmucks don't care about the stock market. They don't give two shits about that stuff. They needed real aid, but the REAL aid went the all the big corporations so that Trump's stocks could remain lucrative. Every single thing he's done as president has had an agenda of personal payoff.

by Anonymousreply 40January 12, 2021 7:26 AM

I have a feeling that the PAC money - 1/4 billion? - he just grifted cannot be seized by a bank. However he can certainly grift from it for his personal expenses. He always wins at this sort of thing.

I would like Mary Trump to get the inheritance that was stolen from her.

by Anonymousreply 41January 12, 2021 7:28 AM

[quote]Let it all go and keep his cash on hand and main residence.

That he isn't allowed to live in.

by Anonymousreply 42January 12, 2021 8:28 AM

[quote]Deutsche Bank, which has been Mr. Trump’s primary lender for two decades, has decided not to do business with Mr. Trump or his company

Deutsche Bank has been deciding not to do business with him for 20 years

by Anonymousreply 43January 12, 2021 8:30 AM

Yeah, if there's anyone worse than Trump it's the slime who run the banks.

by Anonymousreply 44January 12, 2021 9:28 AM

He might be homeless and living in the streets.

by Anonymousreply 45January 12, 2021 11:35 AM

R37 - was he ever REALLY a billionaire?

by Anonymousreply 46January 12, 2021 11:42 AM

R37- No. His father left him enough money to be rich had he managed it wisely. The reason Putin has him by his balls is because American banks knew what a bad risk he is. He never paid his loans to them. So Putin loaned him money. He has never paid for anything. People, establishments, business partners, workers, all where left with unpaid wages and business loans. A total failure at everything.

by Anonymousreply 47January 12, 2021 11:55 AM

Lie down with dogs, get up with fleas.

They'll never see their $340 million back.

by Anonymousreply 48January 12, 2021 11:57 AM

I would love to see him end up in Florida. In Hyman Roth’s old house

by Anonymousreply 49January 12, 2021 11:59 AM

He has no way to pay all he owes . The thing real problem for him as far as I can see is Putin. Has Trump repaid him another way? Selling his Country out? Nuclear codes?

by Anonymousreply 50January 12, 2021 12:03 PM

I'm thinking about the people who miss one payment and the bill collectors start calling. Does Trump get calls from bill collectors?

by Anonymousreply 51January 12, 2021 12:08 PM

R51- He ties everyone who tries to collect in court. He sue's them. They can afford the legal fees. When the queen of mean women, Hemsley, went to prison I read books on her. That is when I learned of Trump. They hated each other. Everyone in NY hated him except the mafia. High society rightly shunned him. Then of course being the gossip junkie I am , I read books on him. Putrid humane. The worst, bar none.

by Anonymousreply 52January 12, 2021 12:45 PM

[quote] But he did beat Covid back with ease.

A helicopter flight to a hospital, in said hospital for days while receiving any and every treatment available to him (not to us) including experimental treatments is hardly “with ease.”

by Anonymousreply 53January 12, 2021 12:49 PM

Forbes magazine did an article on this in early December. It addresses what these loans were supposedly secured with.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54January 12, 2021 6:32 PM

donald's choice: "Take him ... take the boy."

by Anonymousreply 55January 13, 2021 3:31 AM

WW R55, lol!

by Anonymousreply 56January 13, 2021 3:34 AM

Everything Must Go Sale!!!

by Anonymousreply 57January 13, 2021 3:38 AM

[Quote]They'll never see their $340 million back.

This assumes that Deutsche Bank is actually the sole holder of these loans. New York Law corporate loan agreements usually have language about the lender having the right to sell loans. And even without that clause, it is not extraordinary for a lender to sell undisclosed (called 'silent') participations in loans to third parties. These mechanisms allow banks to manage their exposures to single borrowers.

Who knows who is actually holding all of this Trump debt? Perhaps the Federal Reserve Bank of New York does b/c they perform regular audits of NY-based banks.

by Anonymousreply 58January 13, 2021 3:46 AM

When Mar a Lago goes into foreclosure, all the affluent DL’ers should get together and buy it as the official DL Clubhouse. Our beloved Deeney Merrill grew up there. We could turn Palm Beach on its side.

by Anonymousreply 59January 13, 2021 3:49 AM

He can live there. He can only stay limited days a year. He can not go back to NY. They hated him before this. Plus, he will be losing TT. A trailer park in Wicket Tx?

by Anonymousreply 60January 13, 2021 3:59 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!