Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Forbes: Holding Those Who Lied For Trump Accountable

Forbes magazine’s chief content officer delivered a stark warning to companies that might consider hiring Kayleigh McEnany, Kellyanne Conway, Sarah Huckabee Sanders and other former spokespeople in the Trump White House: Do so and risk losing all credibility given their history of perpetuating “lies-upon-lies, repeated frequently and fervently” on behalf of the president.

“We’re going to scrutinize, double-check, investigate with the same skepticism we’d approach a Trump tweet. Want to ensure the world’s biggest business media brand approaches you as a potential funnel of disinformation? Then hire away.”

Ssssssssssss...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3January 12, 2021 1:41 AM

I can’t wait to see her face again.....I would, how you say, drink the tears of her? Sí?

by Anonymousreply 1January 12, 2021 1:06 AM

Let them die in poverty.

by Anonymousreply 2January 12, 2021 1:09 AM

So sick of all the partisanship in Congress, mostly coming from Republicans. It doesn't get anything done and makes our country look bad. I think business and corporations can see this objectively because other countries will see our government as unstable and not want to use the dollar, they could change to the Euro or God Forbid, the Chinese currency.

Business and corporations should avoid donating the Mo Brooks, Hawley, Cruz, etc.

by Anonymousreply 3January 12, 2021 1:41 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!