Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Martial Law Thread

Just so we’re ready when Trump declares Martial Law in the next 8 days.

by Anonymousreply 12January 13, 2021 10:42 PM

So, you’ve been annoyed by the preponderance of Trump threads on here and have chosen to solve the problem by creating dozens more?

by Anonymousreply 1January 12, 2021 1:04 AM

OP this is Datalounge.

It’s MARSHALL law!

by Anonymousreply 2January 12, 2021 1:06 AM

Please welcome to the stage: MARCIA LAWE

by Anonymousreply 3January 12, 2021 1:13 AM

Marsha, Marsha, Marsha!

by Anonymousreply 4January 12, 2021 1:14 AM

He will. He hero worships Hitler. He has followed his take over very closely. Is that it for us if he does?

Sick feeling in the pitt of my stomach.

by Anonymousreply 5January 12, 2021 1:17 AM

Marshall Law by Monday Morning

-a New Home Decor & Discount Clothing Store

by Anonymousreply 6January 13, 2021 5:14 PM

President incited Insurrection so he could enact the The Insurrection Act.

The Insurrection Act is a federal law that empowers the president to deploy the military and federalize National Guard troops to suppress certain situations including civil disorder, insurrection or rebellion.

by Anonymousreply 7January 13, 2021 8:01 PM

Troll

It’s over. The 6th was their only chance and they blew it. The military has labeled them seditionists and will not listen to orders.

by Anonymousreply 8January 13, 2021 8:06 PM

R8 ok... check back here Monday afternoon.

by Anonymousreply 9January 13, 2021 8:08 PM

And who’s going to support him, Rose?

by Anonymousreply 10January 13, 2021 8:09 PM

Who bumped this? OP is the Bitcoin troll who also calls people "cocksucker" as an insult. Just leave him alone, he's useless.

by Anonymousreply 11January 13, 2021 8:13 PM

R11, it is he.

Here's more of his lunatic bullshit:

[quote]When Will There Be More Really Bad News? - I’m addicted to the rush of shocking, bad news. After the Capitol insurrection, I feel like I took a big dose and now a little Impeachment etc just won’t give me that high. I need a fix, I can’t leave Twitter and CNN.

[quote]The Official Trump Thread - This is the thread for discussing ALL things Trump. If it is about or in anyway connected to Trump, post it here. All other Trump threads will be deleted.

[quote]GAY FINANCE ALERT: Buy Cryptocurrency - Any cryptocurrency like Bitcoin or Ethereum. The Deplorables are going to have armed protests on January 17th in all 50 states and it doesn’t seem like it’ll end well. The US Dollar will be destabilized by these uprisings. Protect your money.

[quote]Mass Schizophrenia - Is this the zombie apocalypse? “Lizard people, Aliens, Pedophiles around every corner!!!” If you were saying all this shit in 1995 you’d be locked up.

[quote]Trumper Thread Consolidation - Could someone come up with a clever thread to condense all the QAnon and Proud Boy bullshit?

by Anonymousreply 12January 13, 2021 10:42 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!