Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Laughing about the stupidest shit

Give me some examples.

Real example (just now): I busted out laughing when randomly thinking about the pronunciation for “nipple” in Spanish: [italic]neep-leh [/italic].

by Anonymousreply 18January 12, 2021 1:58 AM

That thread about the maga loon who tasered his balls. It was the phallic images of the tree and guns. I have been giggling throughout the day.🤭

by Anonymousreply 1January 12, 2021 12:02 AM

R1 I must read it.

by Anonymousreply 2January 12, 2021 12:03 AM

HAM!!!

by Anonymousreply 3January 12, 2021 12:08 AM

Tit, clit, and slit.

by Anonymousreply 4January 12, 2021 12:13 AM

When his Grindr profile says ‘Masc Top’ but his voice and mannerisms say otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 5January 12, 2021 12:31 AM

This explication of the "move it along, toots!" troll cracks me the fuck up:

[quote]For a long time there was a troll on datalounge who loved creating these elaborate scenarios that were always about being in midtown Manhattan near Grand Central Station or the Lexington Avenue subway station and involved him getting into some huge fight with a woman of color because he had something incredibly insulting to her in a very stereotypical, sassy way. The first of these to attract much notice was when he said he was in the subway on the platform and wanted a large African-American woman talking to her friend to get into a subway car, so he poked her ass with his umbrella and loudly said, "Move it along, toots!" Then he wrote to us wondering why she was so offended. (That's how these threads always ended: wondering what he had said that had so offended her.) He kept repeating these scenarios over and over again, only slightly changing certain elements of them. Somehow they also tended to involve cheap eateries and grocery stores also in midtown Manhattan.

by Anonymousreply 6January 12, 2021 12:37 AM

OP, is your name Corky?

by Anonymousreply 7January 12, 2021 12:38 AM

R6 lmao!

by Anonymousreply 8January 12, 2021 12:42 AM

Whenever a poster on here writes about someone “feverishly fingering her cunt.”

Lmao. The imagery is just too much.

by Anonymousreply 9January 12, 2021 12:44 AM

“Gog of Mogog”

by Anonymousreply 10January 12, 2021 12:51 AM

I like to call people stupid cunts but recognize that some people are offended by it. Calling someone a vagina just isn't the same and then I thought about it in Spanish, va-hee-na and it was funnier. Ya dumb vaheena

In movies, Spanish subtitles don't translate cunt, they always say perra or puta madre or something else. Not vagina/ vaheena.

My main reason to move to England would be to call people cunts all the time. That and the day drinking.

by Anonymousreply 11January 12, 2021 1:35 AM

R1 lmao!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 12January 12, 2021 1:37 AM

Stupid shit? Well since you asked and only since you asked, I was taking a dump the other day, and farted a huge fart that send a piece of shit flying out of me like a cannon, toilet water flying everywhere. I was sitting there on the toilet laughing hysterically.

by Anonymousreply 13January 12, 2021 1:42 AM

R13 I. Am. Cackling.

by Anonymousreply 14January 12, 2021 1:43 AM

I don’t know why.

The part with the two olé ladies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15January 12, 2021 1:48 AM

*old

by Anonymousreply 16January 12, 2021 1:49 AM

Olé, ladies.

Fixed it.

by Anonymousreply 17January 12, 2021 1:50 AM

The thread last week where the poster was complaining about his boyfriend who laughed after he fell down the stairs. I laughed for hours!

by Anonymousreply 18January 12, 2021 1:58 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!