Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Do you think Joe Biden is wrong to go ahead with the outdoor inauguration as planned?

I think he should move it inside.

by Anonymousreply 92January 13, 2021 3:08 PM

Because of Covid I’ve always argued he should’ve done a subdued swearing in at the White House after that thing left the building. Now as I understand the thing and the whore leave the building on the 19th. So they even have time to clean it up. But I just think a big show is wrong on so many levels and now I think it’s high risk. I love Joe Biden just for being Joe Biden… I want him safe and well. Right now frightens me.

by Anonymousreply 1January 11, 2021 9:32 PM

A small virtual event is fine.

The last thing we need is pageantry.

by Anonymousreply 2January 11, 2021 9:35 PM

Virtual.

by Anonymousreply 3January 11, 2021 9:38 PM

I get why he wants to go ahead with the event but I think it's a recipe for disaster. I hope they call it off. The pandemic alone is enough reason.

by Anonymousreply 4January 11, 2021 9:39 PM

I think it's important to show that Biden isn't scared and the capital is safe now, and the DC mayor already asked people to not attend, but if there are uprisings on January 17th, I think even more precautions should be taken than are already. If that means moving it inside, then so be it.

by Anonymousreply 5January 11, 2021 9:44 PM

Except it probably isn’t safe.

by Anonymousreply 6January 11, 2021 9:45 PM

Better safe than sorry - hold it in doors; the MAGA coup was 2 weeks to the day from inauguration. I don't think anyone would think you're being a pussy by holding it in a secure location after that shitshow

by Anonymousreply 7January 11, 2021 10:08 PM

It's UNBELIEVABLY important that Biden is inauguration of the dais of the U.S. Capitol. Who are these people saying otherwise? The fucking pageantry is exactly what is important right. It is literally the most important thing. You think what the Trump mob didn't last week was not about pageantry?

It's stupid and dangerous to suggest that Biden should do anything other than a normal inauguration, in the same place, at the same time as previous presidents.

by Anonymousreply 8January 11, 2021 10:12 PM

[quote] I don't think anyone would think you're being a pussy by holding it in a secure location after that shitshow

I won't think he is a pussy but I will think he is an idiot and I will question whether he is the person this country needs in this moment.

by Anonymousreply 9January 11, 2021 10:13 PM

Isn't there a committee that organises these things?

If I was him, I'd do the swearing in at Independence Hall in Philadelphia. It's close to Delaware and It's symbolic.

by Anonymousreply 10January 11, 2021 10:24 PM

No, it’s symbolic to have it right where it’s been almost forever, and certainly for the last century or two. That’s powerful symbolism.

Obama received numerous death threats before his inauguration but he stood up there proudly as a “fuck you!” to all the garbage.

No different than the pleading for us to “get back to normal” after 9/11 since terrorists thrive on fear. We won’t let them enjoy our president literally hiding from them. That sends a poor message to not only the country, but our enemies and allies alike.

by Anonymousreply 11January 11, 2021 10:31 PM

[quote]The last thing we need is pageantry.

I heard those words once.

Once.

by Anonymousreply 12January 11, 2021 10:33 PM

Do it in secret somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 13January 11, 2021 10:44 PM

He needs to have it outside. We desperately need some level of normalcy now. Masks and visors should be mandatory.

by Anonymousreply 14January 11, 2021 10:44 PM

[quote] Do it in secret somewhere.

I did.

Oh, you meant the inauguration. Never mind.

by Anonymousreply 15January 11, 2021 10:47 PM

I had hotel and flight reservations for the 19th through the 22nd for the. Inauguration. I made the plans Nov. 8th. After last week I emailed my congressman to find out what's going on. I cancelled my plans in part due to the response below.

[quote]Thank you for reaching out with this question. With the Global COVID-19 Pandemic, the Joint Congressional Committee on Inaugural Ceremonies has made the decision to move the Inauguration for President Elect Joe Biden to a Virtual Event not open to the public . With that, they are advising people not to travel to Washington D.C. for this event and to join it virtually. Looking at safety after the events at the Capitol on January 6th, we haven’t received any specific precautions or advisories for people hoping to come to DC. There is reports of possible protests occurring that day and the National Guard is expected to be there, but again we have not received any firm

by Anonymousreply 16January 11, 2021 11:07 PM

[quote]received any firm information right now about the happenings on the day of the Inauguration.

If I hear anything else, I will be sure to let you know. Please feel free to sign up for our daily Newsletter here which will continue to provides updates as we know them for issues in DC and in California.

Thanks and please let me know if you have any further questions. Leah.

by Anonymousreply 17January 11, 2021 11:10 PM

R1 had it correct.

Small, subdued, in the White House. IN THEORY, the White House IS a secure facility so....

It’s a pandemic. Democrats spent this whole pandemic admonishing people to stay home, NOT meet with their families, and NOT travel. I am not saying they were wrong, but are they willing to commit to the sacrifice they’ve asked of us??

A) Imagine ALL the people and pomp you usually see on Inauguration Day, now add thousands of VISIBLY ARMED, uniformed personnel. Wait no....

B) Imagine a very SMALL amount of spectators—since everyone is staying home—but thousands of armed personnel OUTNUMBERING the spectators.

The optics don’t work and if you choose option B, folks get uncomfortable looking like our government is sealing itself away from us. Especially when it’s really too late at this point for that kind of security theatre.

R1 has it correct.

by Anonymousreply 18January 11, 2021 11:22 PM

Inside unless he wants Kamala to have his have his job on day one.

by Anonymousreply 19January 11, 2021 11:23 PM

The Capitol is not safe or secure. We don't know yet how vast the collusion is.

Move it inside to the Rotunda where the riot occurred. Great symbolism.

One of those deplorables is going to take a shot. Or at least try. Mark my words.

#Keep Joe safe. We don't need a martyr.

by Anonymousreply 20January 11, 2021 11:36 PM

Have it on the stairs where Ashli Babbitt bled out.

by Anonymousreply 21January 11, 2021 11:40 PM

America now more than ever needs to send a signal to the world that we haven't completely lost it. Holding it safely, as close to tradition as possible is very important, despite the numerous circumstances. There will not be a more heavily policed place on planet Earth that day, so they should go forward with it.

by Anonymousreply 22January 12, 2021 1:47 AM

[quote] #Keep Joe safe. We don't need a martyr.

#Keep Kamala safe. We don't need a bigger martyr.

by Anonymousreply 23January 12, 2021 2:10 AM

This terrifies me. Seriously. People are too psycho now.

by Anonymousreply 24January 12, 2021 2:12 AM

..stands ready to serve the nation once more for the Inauguration.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25January 12, 2021 2:51 AM

Anything could happen . Too many trumpsters in law enforcement

by Anonymousreply 26January 12, 2021 3:28 AM

I can see why Biden would think an inauguration in secret would undermine its legitimacy, and I can see the need for heroism. I can hear the jokes about how he won the Presidency in his basement and now he's sworn the Oath of Office there. OTOH, leaving aside the risks of violence:

a) Trump will spend the next 10 years talking about how there were heaps more people at his inauguration than Biden's (leaving out the part about the pandemic) - can't we please deprive him of as much oxygen as possible? and

b) the pandemic means it won't look anything like a traditional inauguration anyway.

LOL, R19 - you think Biden would be a target of MAGAts but Harris not? We already know how much they loved having a black President last time. She's probably in more danger than he is.

The other thing that worries me is that if there is someone there to make a serious attempt, they're probably going to wear a mask to blend in. (Because, gift, right?) And that means the FBI and Secret Service won't be able to see expressions that usually tingle their spidey-senses when they're scanning a crowd.

by Anonymousreply 27January 12, 2021 3:55 AM

I cried tears of joy and relief when they finally called the election for Biden. It was a moment of total innocence. What a trusting little naif I was. Because it's become starkly obvious that Biden and Harris are both in terrible, terrible danger, and it's not going to magically abate after the inauguration. The whole "Phew, this will all be over on the 20th" mentality ("Only 25 more days, we've got this!" etc) feels soooooo myopic and naive now. It wasn't that long ago, either. But we've just had yet another layer of innocence stripped away from us, courtesy of The Orange Fuhrer.

by Anonymousreply 28January 12, 2021 4:10 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29January 12, 2021 7:46 AM

I get what he’s doing... fuck, I’m torn.

Don Lemon was ON FIRE tonight. He addresses this in his segment below. He also played footage of the police officer who was stomped and beaten with a flag by the crowd. I’m shocked and glad that CNN went all the way in like this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30January 12, 2021 7:49 AM

Lemon doesn't think Biden should hold the inauguration outside and I agree with him.

by Anonymousreply 31January 12, 2021 7:53 AM

It should be inside and it should be virtual and broadcast on all networks.

Let's just get this done and dusted and get on with the Biden Presidency.

by Anonymousreply 32January 12, 2021 8:16 AM

We need this to end . Why chance more violence?

by Anonymousreply 33January 12, 2021 8:55 AM

All of Biden's precautions will be observed solely due to COVID-19 and the effort to save American lives.

by Anonymousreply 34January 12, 2021 9:18 AM

I'm sure they can lock down sight lines for rifles. But what about a small missile? Isn't the White House better protected in permanence and with anti-missile tech?

by Anonymousreply 35January 12, 2021 9:37 AM

Have it in the Melania Rose Garden.

by Anonymousreply 36January 12, 2021 9:38 AM

And rename the rose garden for the dead cop.

by Anonymousreply 37January 12, 2021 9:39 AM

It needs to be a virtual ceremony, with screens showing the hundreds of thousands Zoomed in, so that Biden can say he had more people at his Inauguration.

I would do it in the Rotunda or at Independence Hall, or at the White House or Supreme Court, whichever the security services thought easier to guard.

by Anonymousreply 38January 12, 2021 9:54 AM

It’s a risk, but if it goes ok it will be a sign that things are going to be ok, that the adults are back in charge. Even if it is an illusion, that is an important impression to give.

Biden is going to be at risk from these lunatics for a long time though, whether at the inauguration or afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 39January 12, 2021 10:03 AM

The reason I don't want it at the Capital is because Trump is still in charge until 1/20/21, 12 noon. He needs to do it inside and virtually. Who cares about Pagentry at this time?

by Anonymousreply 40January 12, 2021 10:41 AM

Pageantry and symbolism are exceptionally important things to transmit to our allies and, perhaps more importantly, our enemies.

We cannot cower in fear and must let the world know the US is still strong and now is not the time for an attack if you’re thinking of it.

by Anonymousreply 41January 12, 2021 11:40 AM

As much as I’m still undecided on what he should do, that’s so true, R41.

by Anonymousreply 42January 12, 2021 2:38 PM

Exactly. It needs to be outside. Biden can’t start his term cowering in fear to the deplorables and taking the oath of office in a bunker. An awful message and image to project.

by Anonymousreply 43January 12, 2021 2:41 PM

James Comey, on the Today Show this morning, said it should be public and held at the Capitol. It would signal that America is back to normal (whatever that is). I'm torn. I want everyone to be safe but I'm afraid of snipers.

by Anonymousreply 44January 12, 2021 3:13 PM

Cosmo, the Secret Service has been effectively dealing with the risk of snipers since 1963. This isn’t their first rodeo. They’ll be prepared.

by Anonymousreply 45January 12, 2021 3:24 PM

I have long believed they should have canceled this big inauguration pageant simply because there is a global pandemic raging across the country. Surely, the crowds drawn to a public inauguration will only serve to increase the spread. I don't understand why they've chosen to proceed, but alas, the have.

Since they've made the decision to have the typical celebration, I don't think they should change plans due to the threats of mob violence. I trust the Secret Service, and I believe they're far more capable of keeping national leaders safe than any of us know. It's been almost 60 years since the last successful assassination of a president, and only four presidents in the entire history of the country have been assassinated. The secret service has also thwarted legitimate plans to assassinate every single president since Kennedy. If no one was able to knock off Obama or Trump given the scale of the hatred for each of them on the right and left respectively, Biden should be fine.

by Anonymousreply 46January 12, 2021 3:33 PM

[quote] I have long believed they should have canceled this big inauguration pageant simply because there is a global pandemic raging across the country. Surely, the crowds drawn to a public inauguration will only serve to increase the spread. I don't understand why they've chosen to proceed, but alas, the have.

No, they really haven’t. Joe has been saying from the start this will be massively scaled DOWN due to COVID.

[quote]Since they've made the decision to have the typical celebration, I don't think they should change plans due to the threats of mob violence.

This will be anything but typical. What were discussing here is whether Joe should be inaugurated on the steps of the Capitol as almost every other president before him, or some other locations. Nobody thinks it’s going to be anything like the past. They’ve already said there will be no crowds and no parade even before the scumbags stormed the Capitol.

by Anonymousreply 47January 12, 2021 3:38 PM

Apparently they’re putting hundreds of massive flags on the mall and in front of the Capitol, so even if a crowd did come they’d have nowhere to go. That was covid planning, not riot planning. This event was going to be very small anyway.

Some of you should read up on the security planning for an inauguration. It’s a national security event involving every government agency and the military. It’s planned by the secret service. It’s planned for an entire year. It’s not like the capitol is just left alone and patrolled by Capitol police. There’s snipers on every roof within 5 blocks. This is a major, major event. I don’t think the militias are dumb enough to try anything that day.

by Anonymousreply 48January 12, 2021 3:59 PM

[quote] Apparently they’re putting hundreds of massive flags on the mall and in front of the Capitol,

Great! The “patriots” can pummel another cop with the very symbol of our country.

(Don’t get me wrong, I agree with you about everything, I just found the pieces of shit using flags on Wednesday the height of irony.)

by Anonymousreply 49January 12, 2021 4:04 PM

I think Joe Biden won not as a vote against Trump but because people think he has a lot of experience and common sense wisdom. Whatever he choses for the Inauguration, will be based on all that political wisdom, so I'm fine with his choice.

by Anonymousreply 50January 12, 2021 4:17 PM

They can always move it into the Rotunda if the situation calls for it. The last time was Reagan in 1985 when there had been horrible weather, although obviously this time around the numbers would have to be reduced because of the pandemic. They could do it with a couple of pool cameras.

We're basically in a state of national emergency and few people would criticize holding it inside of the Capitol.

I'm assuming that the usual post-ceremony luncheon in Statuary Hall will not take place, even if the swearing-in is held outdoors.

by Anonymousreply 51January 12, 2021 4:22 PM

[quote] I'm assuming that the usual post-ceremony luncheon in Statuary Hall will not take place,

That’s correct. There will be no parade, no Inaugural Balls, nothing that will draw a crowd.

by Anonymousreply 52January 12, 2021 4:27 PM

They should do it at Mar a Lago with a nice reception on the beach afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 53January 12, 2021 4:32 PM

Having an outdoor ceremony with thousands of troops outside to protect him isn't a great look.

I say move indoors to the Capitol Rotunda. Some are saying he should even do it at the White House, where FDR did his last inauguration as it was WWII and he was facing death threats.

by Anonymousreply 54January 12, 2021 4:33 PM

I guess there won't be any inauguration parties, right?

by Anonymousreply 55January 12, 2021 4:33 PM

R55- They can seem to stop themselves. Must have selfie of my federal crime.

by Anonymousreply 56January 12, 2021 4:38 PM

R55, see r52.

by Anonymousreply 57January 12, 2021 4:41 PM

[quote] do it at the White House, where FDR did his last inauguration as it was WWII and he was facing death threats.

The Secret Service has grown by leaps and bounds since then.

Continuity and symbolism are extremely important right now.

Aside from how we feel about him, let’s say W was to be inaugurated right after 9/11. Do we bunker him up and let him be sworn in there or do we have a semblance of normalcy?

What this country, and those who voted for him need above all right now is some sense of normalcy back into this country.

by Anonymousreply 58January 12, 2021 4:44 PM

They can not have enough people to take this on. Even they must realize thst All if the details of their plan put on blast. Are they going to target someone else?

by Anonymousreply 59January 12, 2021 4:50 PM

If it's anticipated that the ceremony might be moved into the Rotunda on relatively short-notice, video screens can be set up in Statuary Hall and the House and Senate chambers as a contingency to handle overflow and accommodate more of the original outdoor invitees (provided that there are no rules against this).

by Anonymousreply 60January 12, 2021 5:00 PM

I saw a documentary on the Secret Service. They are privy to all the chatter and legitimate threats going on. There are probably heat sensors, drone interceptors, audio bugs, face recognition software, plain clothes agents and more from the airport to the Capitol janitor closets. There MUST be FBI/Secret Service agents infiltrated in these groups. I'm sure they will pull the plug if a legitimate threat is identified. I also believe it should be held outside.

by Anonymousreply 61January 12, 2021 5:01 PM

Who the hell thought that it was a good idea to hold an outdoor event in Washington DC in the winter!

Take the damn thing indoors!

by Anonymousreply 62January 12, 2021 5:07 PM

Inauguration at an undisclosed location at the last minute, indoors.

by Anonymousreply 63January 12, 2021 5:12 PM

[quote] the Capitol janitor closets.

Really now.

Tell me more.

by Anonymousreply 64January 12, 2021 5:12 PM

Yeah, r63, because nothing says freedom and independence quote like that.

by Anonymousreply 65January 12, 2021 5:12 PM

I agree R63

Televised to the world.

by Anonymousreply 66January 12, 2021 5:16 PM

Why not The Four Seasons?

by Anonymousreply 67January 12, 2021 5:17 PM

atrium of trump hotel

by Anonymousreply 68January 12, 2021 5:18 PM

The fact that this question even needs to asked proves that America is over. It’s finished. I don’t know what happens now but we are not a stable democracy.

by Anonymousreply 69January 12, 2021 5:18 PM

Barbra's shopping mall.

by Anonymousreply 70January 12, 2021 5:19 PM

Washington Place, Honolulu.

MAGAs must be thin on the ground there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71January 12, 2021 5:21 PM

Lord help us.

by Anonymousreply 72January 12, 2021 5:22 PM

Trump's intention was to make everyone afraid. He's the classic bully: 1) do something mean and awful; 2) disappear for a while; 3) have your victim wallow in PTSD, worrying and fearful; 4) just when victim is starting to feel safe again, thinking they are overreacting; 5) appear suddenly and attack again.

by Anonymousreply 73January 12, 2021 5:23 PM

R62 LOL!

In Old Tippecanoe's day the inauguration was at least closer to Spring. (March 4)

by Anonymousreply 74January 12, 2021 5:33 PM

"I saw a documentary on the Secret Service. They are privy to all the chatter and legitimate threats going on."

Where were they on 9/11?

Oh yeah, and this didn't work on 9/11 either.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75January 12, 2021 5:48 PM

How large is the National Guard? Just wondering because each state capitol will most likely be protected by their own National Guard. Will there be enough personnel?

Thanks for your response, R45. I appreciate it.

by Anonymousreply 76January 12, 2021 7:35 PM

[quote] Do we bunker him up

No one is recommending Joe be sworn in inside of a hole in the ground. The Capitol Rotunda or any of the stately rooms in the White House, would be aesthetic, patriotic and noble places to hold an inauguration.

by Anonymousreply 77January 12, 2021 7:51 PM

Kamala will be sworn in first at a separate location, iirc. The VPs swearing in is smaller.

Joe absolutely needs to stand outside on the Capitol steps and take the oath, for the reasons stated above: it's a sign to allies and enemies alike that we do not give in to terrorists. We will not be cowed by terrorists of any stripe and haters can suck it!

That doesn't mean I'm not concerned for him and his safety but the Secret Service knows him and has worked with him before. They also have a reputation to protect and will be on high alert against these terrorists.

by Anonymousreply 78January 12, 2021 8:53 PM

The Vice President is sworn in in the same place, immediately prior to the president.

by Anonymousreply 79January 12, 2021 8:58 PM

If the Secret Service is all powerful, then why didn't they deter the rioters when Pence was on the floor of the Senate? And why didn't they insist Pence leave?

by Anonymousreply 80January 12, 2021 11:07 PM

[quote] The Capitol Rotunda or any of the stately rooms in the White House, would be aesthetic, patriotic and noble places to hold an inauguration.

So again, the question remains...why anywhere else OTHER than where it’s been held for almost two centuries?

by Anonymousreply 81January 12, 2021 11:29 PM

[quote] If the Secret Service is all powerful, then why didn't they deter the rioters when Pence was on the floor of the Senate?

How does one “deter rioters”? Their job was to protect Pence. I’m sure if anyone got within twenty feet of him they would’ve been Ashli’d.

[quote]And why didn't they insist Pence leave?

They did exactly that. And took him away. Maybe you haven’t read about that but we was gone.

by Anonymousreply 82January 12, 2021 11:32 PM

Safety has to be the first consideration.

Visuals will have to play second fiddle for once.

by Anonymousreply 83January 12, 2021 11:33 PM

[quote] Joe absolutely needs to stand outside on the Capitol steps and take the oath, for the reasons stated above: it's a sign to allies and enemies alike that we do not give in to terrorists. We will not be cowed by terrorists of any stripe and haters can suck it!

Well, fuck tradition. This is an exception, like LBJ when he was inaugurated on the airplane after JFK assassination. FDR was inaugurated in the WH in WW2. and the current POTUS threatened Biden today!

The problem is Trump is still POTUS and in charge of the Defense Dept, Homeland Security, etc. Last I heard, Biden's team hasn't been briefed in those departments. I wouldn't trust the security until Trump is out of there.

Trump approved the extra protection but he didn't grant that the grounds would off limits to protestors per the mayor.

by Anonymousreply 84January 12, 2021 11:36 PM

r82 is misinformed. The Secret Service did urge Pence to leave but he refused.

[quote] from CNN's Pamela Brown

[quote] Vice President Mike Pence has returned to the Senate, his press secretary tweeted Wednesday evening.

"Vice President Mike Pence has returned to the Senate. He never left the Capitol. @VP was in regular contact w/ House & Senate leadership, Cap Police, DOJ, & DoD to facilitate efforts to secure the Capitol & reconvene Congress. And now we will finish the People’s business," his press secretary said.

[quote] The US Secret Service wanted Pence to leave the Capitol complex, and everything was in place, but Pence wanted to remain on site, a source familiar said.

[quote] The source says Pence's Secret Service detail remained with him through the entire ordeal.

[quote] A separate source said regarding the resumption of tonight's joint session of Congress, “he’s going to do his duty.”

Furthermore, the FBI had warned of 'war' at the Capitol. It is pretty surprising that they allowed Pence to go into a 'war' zone, even if it is the Capitol. The Secret Service did not allow Trump to walk to the Capitol, by contrast. It's ridiculous to act as if the Secret Service can do everything and anything, especially in this situation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85January 12, 2021 11:41 PM

[quote] The Secret Service did not allow Trump to walk to the Capitol, by contrast.

Hmmmm. There’s an idea. Let’s blame the Secret Service, not that I abandoned them.

Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 86January 12, 2021 11:58 PM

Outside is “probably” safer COVID-wise, and it shows we aren’t afraid of the asshats that tried to take down our government.

I’m looking forward to the day being about Biden and his family and getting the country back on some kind of track, while Trump endures the worst day of his life to date (until the day he reports to prison).

by Anonymousreply 87January 13, 2021 12:36 AM

Sad state of affairs. I truly hate trump and the Republicans for what they have done. I hope they burn in hell.

by Anonymousreply 88January 13, 2021 1:30 AM

We have put so many security measures in place since 9/11 and it didn't mean shit on Jan 6 even when everyone in the capital and security knew there was going to be a big demonstration.

Clearly there were many people in important positions of power in the US government who wanted this to happen including those in the pentagon, the national guard and the president.

You are going to trust them now? Fuck what the world thinks! If you haven't noticed the world already sees our democracy is in tatters and they are going to deeply care that an inauguration is held in the rotunda? Keep it inside and virtual.

by Anonymousreply 89January 13, 2021 2:09 AM

Pageantry will mean fuck all if Biden and/or Harris end up dead.

Move this motherfucker indoors.

by Anonymousreply 90January 13, 2021 7:37 AM

R85, thanks for setting me straight. During the insurrection I had heard they removed the Vice President from the building. Evidently they didn’t.

When I’m wrong, I’ll take my lumps.

by Anonymousreply 91January 13, 2021 12:13 PM

I want Biden and Harris kept safe above all.

We're a week away from the inauguration. I don't believe all the complicit congressional representatives and law enforcement people will have been discovered and secured by then. Please, err on the side of caution.

by Anonymousreply 92January 13, 2021 3:08 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!