Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Last Four Years' Trumpery Have Practically Hijacked DataLounge

When he dries up and blows away, will the hotness threads flourish once again? In anticipation of that happy day, here's a picture of once-and-future DL fave Jake Gyllenhaal presenting his lush pits and pecs for your pleasure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33January 12, 2021 12:24 PM

OP has made me moister than a snack cake down there with his Jake G pic.

by Anonymousreply 1January 11, 2021 6:32 PM

[quote]The Last Four Years' Trumpery Have Practically Hijacked DataLounge

And why do you suppose that is? Could it be because people felt more compelled to talk about the rise of a would-be fascist dictator in the White House than starting another soap opera thread or starting 16 threads a day about Armie Hammer?

by Anonymousreply 2January 11, 2021 6:34 PM

Small correction: Endless whining about Trump hijacked datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 3January 11, 2021 6:35 PM

[quote] The Last Four Years' Trumpery Have Practically Hijacked DataLounge

Correction: Russian Troll Farms attempted to Hijack DataLounge.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4January 11, 2021 6:47 PM

^correct link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5January 11, 2021 6:51 PM

I'm so sick of posters like r2. Who think their self righteousness should suck all joy from the world and also change the original intent of this site. Politics will always have a place on DL doesn't mean we all have to be screaming, fawning at the mouth, obsessed. I am looking forward to some calm and return to form for DL. Someone make a gorgeous gay guys part XXX already.

by Anonymousreply 6January 11, 2021 7:09 PM

I've never given Jake G much thought, but he looks damn sexy in OP's pic.

by Anonymousreply 7January 11, 2021 7:13 PM

I’ve wondered this. Obsessing over Trump has become a lifestyle for millions. What next for them?

by Anonymousreply 8January 11, 2021 7:15 PM

Boris isn't going away. He's been lying and trolling for four years, humiliating himself repeatedly and Muriel does nothing.

We need an alternative to DL where users have one screen name identity that can be anonymous but linked to every post they've ever made.

by Anonymousreply 9January 11, 2021 7:18 PM

Jake is heavily Photoshopped in OP's pic. That is not his body.

by Anonymousreply 10January 11, 2021 7:18 PM

Was just going to post the same thing R10.

by Anonymousreply 11January 11, 2021 7:22 PM

a posted this thread to bury the inconvenient news that 56% of Americans want Trump removed from office NOW, so make sure you pay that thread a visit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12January 11, 2021 7:23 PM

[quote]Obsessing over Trump has become a lifestyle for millions.

Name 1.

by Anonymousreply 13January 11, 2021 7:27 PM

"I'm worried. Because...if Donald Trump isn't president...what are we going to talk about?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14January 11, 2021 7:30 PM

Wrong, R12, I am not " a" and I have no desire to bury Americans' disgust with Trump. I never said the DL concern with Trumpery wasn't deserved; I'm just ready for it to end soon and open up more room for the hotness that was. So get fucked.

One thing that will always be part of DL is blinkered misinterpretation of posts.

by Anonymousreply 15January 11, 2021 8:18 PM

Nice try, Svetlana/OP.

by Anonymousreply 16January 11, 2021 9:00 PM

Practically?

by Anonymousreply 17January 11, 2021 9:16 PM

I only counted 480,769 political posts today, compared with 32 non-political ones. Seems balanced.

by Anonymousreply 18January 11, 2021 9:19 PM

Never knew Jake was furry.

by Anonymousreply 19January 11, 2021 9:20 PM

You're not going to see a decrease in world anxiety or an END to Trump's violent instigations until Trump is dead or in prison.

He's an untouchably rich psychopath defended by hypocrites in Washington and law enforcement.

by Anonymousreply 20January 11, 2021 9:32 PM

If Muriel will get off her fat arse and fix the photo and GIFs so we are not just staring at a offsite link box we might get some hawt cock back on this antediluvian shit show site.

by Anonymousreply 21January 11, 2021 9:46 PM

GIFs work since before Xmas, Svetlana at R21.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22January 11, 2021 10:00 PM

fake pic

by Anonymousreply 23January 11, 2021 10:08 PM

There are some people who hate Trump yet obsessed with his every little move. They are as much of a loon as crazy Maga.

by Anonymousreply 24January 11, 2021 10:26 PM

I think Tom Holland has seduced Jake and his hole was once heavy pound by Jake's mature dick.

by Anonymousreply 25January 11, 2021 10:27 PM

Yes, I know it's fake. This image has been around for years. It's called fantasizing.

by Anonymousreply 26January 11, 2021 10:45 PM

Why don't all the political people post over at Democratic Underground? I want penis and butt!

by Anonymousreply 27January 11, 2021 11:04 PM

Even Jakey is writing to complain about the hijacked 4 years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28January 12, 2021 1:17 AM

R13 You, no doubt.

by Anonymousreply 29January 12, 2021 1:52 AM

It's just that there's nothing else to read. I scrolled down to "five hours ago" and I think I found two threads interesting enough to read. One was about Duncan Grant's 400 erotic drawings, and the other was the "if you could go back to HS" thread.

I thought I would eventually give up on DL because of Muriel's inattention to proper maintenance. It's far more likely, I'm coming to realize, that I may simply leave out of boredom with my fellow posters' inability to think and post about anything but Trump.

It's become so dull, since Sunday, I've taken to reading a politics-free music and audiophilia site most of my time online. I imagine I'll be there more until Datalounge returns.

by Anonymousreply 30January 12, 2021 11:43 AM

[quote]It's become so dull, since Sunday, I've taken to reading a politics-free music and audiophilia site most of my time online.

Yeah, that site sounds totally not dull.

by Anonymousreply 31January 12, 2021 11:46 AM

[quote]Yeah, that site sounds totally not dull.

Which is exactly my point. Here is even duller than that.

by Anonymousreply 32January 12, 2021 12:15 PM

You sound like a natural for the Youtube beauty community r32.

by Anonymousreply 33January 12, 2021 12:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!