Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

FBI Warns of Boogaloo Boi Riots on January 17th

Looks like the event on the 17th is for real.

[quote]Federal authorities are warning state and local law enforcement about threats of possible violence by right-wing extremists at a series of protests planned for later this month in Washington and in state capitols, according to an FBI document obtained by Yahoo News.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13January 11, 2021 8:38 PM

I know we had some existing threads on this January 17th thing, but I know how updates can get lost when you post on an older existing thread.

by Anonymousreply 1January 11, 2021 5:01 PM

Pence needs to get Dump to get everyone to stand down. He needs to threaten him with the 25th amendment.

by Anonymousreply 2January 11, 2021 5:03 PM

Insane Clown 🤡 Posse?

by Anonymousreply 3January 11, 2021 5:04 PM

Pence is useless. Maybe between this and the Washington Monument being closed down, he'll 25th the bastard, but I'd bet even after Trump's speech tomorrow -- which is sure to be full of incitement yet again -- he still won't do anything.

by Anonymousreply 4January 11, 2021 5:10 PM

Well at least they’re preparing now. Their actions for the 6th are inexcusable.

by Anonymousreply 5January 11, 2021 5:15 PM

The MAGAites caught them flat footed last time, but I hope this time the guard, cops or whoever busts some heads. Not that will discourage them, but the sight of MAGAs being beaten to a bloody pulp by the cops they profess to love so much will do me a world of good

by Anonymousreply 6January 11, 2021 5:15 PM

Who the hell is a Boogaloo Boi?

by Anonymousreply 7January 11, 2021 5:17 PM

"Google is scary!" - R7, apparently

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8January 11, 2021 5:19 PM

That's a very hip-hop name for a white supremacists group

by Anonymousreply 9January 11, 2021 5:25 PM

OP is a Russian Troll trying to drum up attendance for the MAGA shit shows.

by Anonymousreply 10January 11, 2021 5:35 PM

Oh, no but we’re all just overreacting and trying to sow fear and chaos. OP is Hitler!

by Anonymousreply 11January 11, 2021 5:40 PM

The name apparently came from an in-joke about how they were going to start Civil War 2: Electric Boogaloo.

Obviously, far-righties have no real sense of humor. They don't understand even the basic concepts of what makes something funny.

by Anonymousreply 12January 11, 2021 5:41 PM

Every single Governor should be on TV tomorrow announcing their plans to keep their capital cities and capitol buildings safe. Anyone who doesn't have a plan should be considered complicit.

by Anonymousreply 13January 11, 2021 8:38 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!