Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

HOLY SHIT. trump has put out some video that is super scary

Please don't post this on social media. It is insane

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24January 11, 2021 8:08 PM

Old video. Stop posting Parler links.

by Anonymousreply 1January 11, 2021 10:18 AM

Looks like that Scarboro guy is the one behind this idiotic video. How do we know Trump had anything to do with it?

by Anonymousreply 2January 11, 2021 10:20 AM

he calling for a mass right wing demonstration on the 20th ????? good god.

by Anonymousreply 3January 11, 2021 12:08 PM

To be fair - Dump didn't make or release this video. Some crazy fuck named Pastor Matthew Scarborough made it and released it. It's QAnon propaganda.

That said - this is the kind of shit they have been subjected to and it has tipped them over the edge.

This video is essentially the exactly same as the al-Qaeda recruitment propaganda videos. Isn't that scary?

by Anonymousreply 4January 11, 2021 12:21 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5January 11, 2021 3:18 PM

Extremely frightening

by Anonymousreply 6January 11, 2021 3:28 PM

Exactly like Al Qaeda.

by Anonymousreply 7January 11, 2021 3:29 PM

FBI should investigate Matt Scarborough then.

by Anonymousreply 8January 11, 2021 3:30 PM

R1, the OP has been on Datalounge for 24 hours straight, posting Parler links and trying to scare everyone into panicking, and screaming that any actual facts or real news sources are "disinformation." He's a pest and either emotionally off kilter or a troll, and I wish he'd finally pass out and give us a little peace for a few hours.

by Anonymousreply 9January 11, 2021 3:32 PM

[quote]You end one chapter but you are about to begin the greatest adventure of your life.

The wording. He is calling the coup he is orchestrating and asking citizens to join “the greatest adventure” of their lives.

He uses religious rhetoric - “evil”; “we are protected by God”; the Our Lord’s Prayer (fuck!) - to further manipulate and stirrup emotions...

I just got fucking chills. He needs to be taken down in one way or another.

by Anonymousreply 10January 11, 2021 3:37 PM

Parler is now offline. No more Parler links - that train has been driven off the tracks into an abyss.

by Anonymousreply 11January 11, 2021 3:59 PM

A transcript of the new ad:

[bold]The time for excuses is over. Now is the time for strength. If you want peace, you must stand strong at all times. The time for empty talk is over. Now arrives the hour of action. Today you end one chapter but you are about to begin the greatest adventure of your life. January 20 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. If the righteous men do not confront the wicked few, then evil will triumph. You came by the tens of millions to become part of an historic movement the likes of which the world has never seen before. Now we are calling for a great reawakening. When decent people in nations become bystanders history the forces of destruction only gather power and strength. This American carnage stops right here and stops right now.Do not underestimate us. Do not try us. This will be a fatal miscalculation. It’s not which party controls our government but whether our government is controlled by the people. There should be no fear; we are protected. We are protected by God. I know that each of you will be a warrior for the truth; will be a warrior for our country and for your family. I know that each of you will do what is right, not what is easier. Our answer will be a rebirth of devotion to defeat the enemies of humanity. This is a very different administration than the United States has had in the past.[/bokd]

[italic]The Lord’s Prayer plays.[/italic]

Pay careful attention to the wording he uses. He is calling the coup he is orchestrating and asking citizens to join “the greatest adventure” of their lives.

He uses religious rhetoric - “evil”; “we are protected by God”; the Our Lord’s Prayer - to further manipulate and stirrup emotions.

This is beyond “scary”; it is dangerous. He needs to be taken down in one way or another.

by Anonymousreply 12January 11, 2021 4:02 PM

The lemmings are walking right into the trap. With cameras; cell phone tracking; lodging reservations; transportation tickets, vengeful friends, relatives and co-workers all indicting them... they're going to have build Donald J. Trump Federal Prison to hold them all (with him in the Executive Suite).

by Anonymousreply 13January 11, 2021 4:17 PM

Wait a minute, wait a minute.

Did trump actually say this? There seems to be some confusion. I can’t believe this hasn’t been brought up if he did. They’re arguing impeachment for this very thing right now and he doubles down? Something is amiss.

Regardless, whoever wrote this took it right out of the Heavens Gate playbook that’s for sure.

by Anonymousreply 14January 11, 2021 4:17 PM

R14 I just fucking transcribed the Parler video which seems to have been taken down.

I would not fucking lie about this just to “stir shit up” as some clever and covert little Dumpers are trying to claim.

by Anonymousreply 15January 11, 2021 4:20 PM

R15 / OP I appreciate your having taken the time to transcribe the video.

For those who weren't able to watch the inciting video before it was taken down, this is what it was: Patriotic imagery and footage of Trump rallies -- think masses of people, like an army -- accompanied by a spliced-together compilation of Trump whipping up his base to fight (i.e. the OP's transcript). It's fully Trumps words, coming out of Trump's mouth. It is not a single cohesive speech, but it is spliced together to sound like one. All the while, there's the patriotic imagery and the visuals of Trump's unwashed masses of followers unspooling underneath it all. It's fucking terrifying. It's a work of propaganda right out of the Nazi playbook. Not even subtle.

by Anonymousreply 16January 11, 2021 4:34 PM

Personally, I want another event to happen. It's all excuses and oh- this was a one-time event.

I don't wish any deaths, but sometimes there needs to be several events. Let this happen.

by Anonymousreply 17January 11, 2021 5:23 PM

R26 I’m not the op of this thread but you’re welcome!

by Anonymousreply 18January 11, 2021 5:25 PM

R27 I am not looking to “crack a few [more] eggs to make an omelette” in this case.

by Anonymousreply 19January 11, 2021 5:27 PM

The OP is Boris, mentally ill, addled with drugs and alcohol and he does the same shit every day: spamming DL with right-wing lies and propaganda.

Muriel won't do anything about him and his Fake News trolling. There needs to be an alternative to DL.

by Anonymousreply 20January 11, 2021 6:35 PM

You think an alternative to DL would stop trolls from trolling on it, R20?

by Anonymousreply 21January 11, 2021 7:38 PM

Instead of posting here OP, send these to the FBI.

Honestly, what do you expect any of us to do about it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22January 11, 2021 7:46 PM

[quote] Honestly, what do you expect any of us to do about it?

Pick apart the outfits in the clips?

by Anonymousreply 23January 11, 2021 7:58 PM

R23 🤣 WW.

by Anonymousreply 24January 11, 2021 8:08 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!