Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I just moved next door to my ex

He thinks he can just use me and then throw me away and never see me again, I DON'T FUCKING THINK SO! I will be watching outside my window to see what times he usually leaves the house and make sure to be conveniently outside at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 12January 11, 2021 9:38 PM

Oh, hi Alex Forrest! I've been wondering what you have been up to these days.

by Anonymousreply 1January 11, 2021 3:17 AM

That WILL remind him how saggy your old ass really is.

by Anonymousreply 2January 11, 2021 3:34 AM

#Power2ThePeople!

by Anonymousreply 3January 11, 2021 3:35 AM

I’m all in! Keep us posted.

by Anonymousreply 4January 11, 2021 3:53 AM

Whenever he BBQs, be sure to run out in your back yard and present hole.

Remind him what he gave up.

by Anonymousreply 5January 11, 2021 4:07 AM

If only OP had a Trans-am with T-tops to wash out in the driveway, get all soapy and wet....

You don’t need sunscreen for the top of your head or around your moobs, do you OP?

by Anonymousreply 6January 11, 2021 5:18 AM

Go over and borrow a string of stuff when he has dates over. Sugar, tape... what have you. Break it down into separate requests/visits.

If he gets all fussy just say, "Why can't you be MATURE about this??"

by Anonymousreply 7January 11, 2021 5:36 AM

Because stalking and harassment always works. You'll win him back in no time OP!

by Anonymousreply 8January 11, 2021 5:52 AM

Good for you! Well-played, my friend!

Ps Have you ever seen the inside of a prison cell? It’s not exactly the Ritz.

by Anonymousreply 9January 11, 2021 6:22 AM

Good luck, sister, keep us posted.

by Anonymousreply 10January 11, 2021 6:42 AM

You’re not going to be ignored!

by Anonymousreply 11January 11, 2021 7:59 AM

Sounds like you've got a mental health problem, OP.

by Anonymousreply 12January 11, 2021 9:38 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!