Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

"This is just the beginning. We are about to see a persecutions of Christians and Conservatives like we never seen before..."

I'm sorry, I had to post this. One of the funniest and most hysterical claims I've seen all day.

by Anonymousreply 25January 11, 2021 4:58 PM

Where did you see it, OP?

by Anonymousreply 1January 11, 2021 1:32 AM

Well, yes, we will prosecute the conservatives and Christians when they break the law.

by Anonymousreply 2January 11, 2021 1:33 AM

Link OP?

by Anonymousreply 3January 11, 2021 1:34 AM

Evangelical Christians' persecution complex borders on a kind of collective schizophrenia.

by Anonymousreply 4January 11, 2021 1:36 AM

It was on Click2Houston. It has since been censored and removed. The censors working overtime the last few days because of magaTs posting mysterious "Biden will be gone" comments.

by Anonymousreply 5January 11, 2021 1:37 AM

Screenshot R5?

by Anonymousreply 6January 11, 2021 1:38 AM

They claim this insane shit every time a democrat is elected yet they are still around.

by Anonymousreply 7January 11, 2021 1:38 AM

[quote] like we never seen before

The Romans were quite creative in their methods, but with modern technology, I'm sure we can think of methods never seen before.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8January 11, 2021 1:39 AM

Hopefully.

by Anonymousreply 9January 11, 2021 1:39 AM

Sorry R6. I should have but it was zapped really fast. It was under a story on the Pelosi impeachment thing.

by Anonymousreply 10January 11, 2021 1:40 AM

Let's go with the classics: throw them to the lions!

by Anonymousreply 11January 11, 2021 1:40 AM

Well, I should hope so!

by Anonymousreply 12January 11, 2021 1:42 AM

A reminder about how Triggered Trump Trash and Q-Anon Loons aren't real Christians and the real reason blood libel and slander about devil worship is lobbed at politicians historically is power steals by lying politicians closer to sinful behavior than those they accuse:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13January 11, 2021 2:10 AM

There is NOTHING on Earth as entitled as a straight white male American Christian! They really, truly, deep in their heart of hearts believe that God Almighty has placed them at the top of the social, economic, and political ladder, and that anyone who doubts their preeminence in all things is persecuting them and robbing them of their "rights". This, of course, makes them blind to all the real persecution going on in the world, and their own role in it.

The women are almost as bad, but as they know their beliefs put them in second place in all things at best, they aren't quite as arrogant. I suppose knowing they can never be #1 by their own belief system gives fuel to their petty nastiness.

by Anonymousreply 14January 11, 2021 6:04 AM

Click2Houston doesn't seem to allow comments on their articles, though.

by Anonymousreply 15January 11, 2021 6:19 AM

I believe the Founder may have had it worse.

by Anonymousreply 16January 11, 2021 6:29 AM

What could be more Christian than these whiny criminals nailing themselves to crosses?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17January 11, 2021 6:48 AM

[quote]"This is just the beginning. We are about to see a persecutions of Christians and Conservatives like we never seen before..."

They say that like itā€™s a bad thing.

by Anonymousreply 18January 11, 2021 12:33 PM

At least they be comforted knowing heaven awaits them. šŸ¤”

by Anonymousreply 19January 11, 2021 12:42 PM

The claim make perfect sense by Republican logic, which is that if Christians and Conservatives don't have total despotic power, they're being persecuted.

by Anonymousreply 20January 11, 2021 12:44 PM

They do R15. I've been reading and posting for years unless they've suspended overnight, Which wouldn't surprise me since it's overrun by trolls and Trumpsters

by Anonymousreply 21January 11, 2021 12:46 PM

I clicked on a bunch of articles over there and saw nowhere to even post a comment, R21.

by Anonymousreply 22January 11, 2021 3:08 PM

I see comments R32. Are you at click2houston.com?

by Anonymousreply 23January 11, 2021 4:31 PM

On Jan. 21st, Biden will reroute AMTRAK to transport Deplorables, Proud Boys, militias, neo-Nazis, etc. to re-education camps recently built in Alaska.

by Anonymousreply 24January 11, 2021 4:50 PM

You see comments on this, R23? That's odd.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25January 11, 2021 4:58 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!