Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

DL Icon Dylan Geick answers your questions!

He answers them all without making it sexual, because that makes him uncomfortable! He doesn’t like being sexualized!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38Last Wednesday at 1:37 PM

I've no interest in reading hundreds of banal comments and questions, sifting to find an answer to the only question which even mildly interests me:

𝐈𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐚 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐩 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫?

by Anonymousreply 101/10/2021

The only news is that the power bottom claims to be versatile.

by Anonymousreply 201/10/2021

Gurl these hoes who don't like to be sexualized are something else!

by Anonymousreply 301/10/2021

That was actually pretty boring OP. Can I reclaim my time?

by Anonymousreply 401/10/2021

#edwinalounge

by Anonymousreply 501/10/2021

I lasted just over 2 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 601/10/2021

Well, he's got lovely skin now but it's inevitable he'll be looking like this in the not-far-too-distant future.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 701/10/2021

He leaves the army in the next month or two

by Anonymousreply 801/10/2021

Allegedly, Dylan favored Rubio? over Trump in the 2016 primary but has since gone anti-Republican with all the madness and treason going on.

by Anonymousreply 901/10/2021

R9 for now... let’s see how he feels later

by Anonymousreply 1001/10/2021

How come he wears the triangle upside down?

I saw another spunk on the train today also wearing the triangle upside down.

by Anonymousreply 1101/11/2021

only 11 replies? He has jumped the proverbial shark.

by Anonymousreply 1201/11/2021

We are relieved, R12, that this poor young man has finally come to his senses after 12 months in order to find his true self as an instagramming circuit queen.

by Anonymousreply 1301/11/2021

Dylan, there are six pictures attached to this Insta-post.

Have any of them captured your heart?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1401/11/2021

You know, I don’t think he’s keeping it 💯 there. Call it a hunch.

by Anonymousreply 1501/11/2021

So he answered all the questions apart from (surprise, surprise) wether he was bisexual. Said its complicated and he was going to make another video on that. So get ready for another video where he talks about how sexuality is fluid, how he would never file anything out and hint at, but not explicitly state, he wants to eat out FTM pussy (looking at you, 12 year old looking @Noahofince).

And all the fangirls will eat that shit up

by Anonymousreply 16Last Wednesday at 10:16 AM

Maybe we should go back in primetime? Seems no paying member here cares about this Dylan-person.

by Anonymousreply 17Last Wednesday at 10:22 AM

Who's the fat guy in R14's link?

by Anonymousreply 18Last Wednesday at 10:29 AM

Not a hint of a mask in R14's link.

by Anonymousreply 19Last Wednesday at 10:52 AM

[quote]Not a hint of a mask in R14's link.

Those pictures were taken January 2020. The only people wearing masks at that point were in China.

by Anonymousreply 20Last Wednesday at 11:03 AM

For a butch het soon to be vet he sure knows a lot of screaming queens if R214's pic is anything to go by. "Missy having affair now," but those black goblets look cheap.

by Anonymousreply 21Last Wednesday at 12:06 PM

Geick's no different from Trump. He's been grifting from the start and hasn't accomplished a damn thing. We've all seen his jerk off vids as well, so fuck him in his Rubio-lovin' ass.

by Anonymousreply 22Last Wednesday at 12:09 PM

Fucking op Fat Edwin needs to be roasted over a fire like the pig it is!

No one considers Geick a DL icon you stupid fat cunt!

by Anonymousreply 23Last Wednesday at 12:11 PM

How do you know OP is Eggwind R23, as far as I can see he hasn't inadvertently revealed himself this time?

by Anonymousreply 24Last Wednesday at 12:19 PM

OP is fat Edwin!

by Anonymousreply 25Last Wednesday at 12:22 PM

So what if OP is Edwin? Why do you all hate him so much? Because he's fat? - surley not!

by Anonymousreply 26Last Wednesday at 12:27 PM

He's the only one on DL who cares enough about Dylan these days to make threads about him. Almost everyone else in DL seems to have lost interest, and Muriel has been nuking all the Dylan threads anyway.

by Anonymousreply 27Last Wednesday at 12:27 PM

Watch out R27, Muriel also nukes anything critical of eggweiner - it's like he has a hotline to her and she does his bidding.

by Anonymousreply 28Last Wednesday at 12:31 PM

R28 Fat Edwin cries to Muriel all the time and threatens to sue her and Datalounge. Eventhough Fat Edwin outed his fat ugly self by linking his social media. Edwin cries that Dataloungers make his life miserable and he fears for his safety, so much so that he can’t stop trolling this site everyday with his dumb bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 29Last Wednesday at 12:40 PM

Methinks R29's gotta cruuuush.

by Anonymousreply 30Last Wednesday at 12:43 PM

Is he the one who posted his cock pic after complaining no one will date him because of his bad teeth?

by Anonymousreply 31Last Wednesday at 12:43 PM

No, that's "luv". Who also kept posting threats to leave Datalounge because we were so racist (for horrible things like not liking sagging pants or rappers fucking each other).

by Anonymousreply 32Last Wednesday at 12:46 PM

Luv, meet Eggweiner. Eggweiner this is Luv. We hope you will be very happy together.

by Anonymousreply 33Last Wednesday at 12:53 PM

R33 Fat Edwin and Monster teeth/Jungle bush are both snowqueens, so not a match.

by Anonymousreply 34Last Wednesday at 1:02 PM

Odd that, I thought Edwina was white. Difficult to tell sometimes. Dylan is certainly white, I think. Monster teef / jungle bush (LOL), I don't recall.

by Anonymousreply 35Last Wednesday at 1:12 PM

Dylan isn't gay?

I thought he came out as gay.

by Anonymousreply 36Last Wednesday at 1:15 PM

r36 he did. but back when he was posting here he dais he was pansexual. He got caught fucking Jacksons female roommate apparently and he is known for being creepy/ sending stuff to very young FTMs like noahfince - but she loved it. He is just another typical narcissistic bisexual who will call himself whatever to get whatever he wants and needs.

by Anonymousreply 37Last Wednesday at 1:33 PM

Dylan came out as an opportunist.

by Anonymousreply 38Last Wednesday at 1:37 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!