Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Have ever had sex with a Muslim?

I dated a guy who was from the UAE? He could be open in the US but not back home. He was hot as hell, short muscular and loved to be fucked but he would shower almost immediately after sex. He also was super clingy but would hide me from his Muslim friends. I felt kind of sad for him because he was so sweet and affectionate in private.

by Anonymousreply 19January 11, 2021 7:04 PM

They have nice dicks for sure. Sculpted, beautiful men. Damn shame they have bad tempers.

by Anonymousreply 1January 10, 2021 5:51 PM

Are you into homosexual panic?

by Anonymousreply 2January 10, 2021 6:12 PM

Was he a Muslim just because he had to be one or did he believe in that stuff?

by Anonymousreply 3January 10, 2021 6:27 PM

Not yet

by Anonymousreply 4January 10, 2021 7:13 PM

I have a few times and find they tend to be selfish when it comes to sex. They often want to fuck or get pounded, but once they get off you're screwed. They also tend to have nasty tempers...and the poor ones are typically involved in shady shit.

by Anonymousreply 5January 10, 2021 7:27 PM

Yes I doo. Is Best way to get the money.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6January 10, 2021 7:34 PM

Yes. A handsome Indonesian man, who bore a striking resemblance to Hamish Daud. However, he had a wife and kids, so it was a fleeting romance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7January 10, 2021 7:36 PM

Yes, several in fact. A few observations: They shave their pubes and usually their chests and armpits. They shower immediately before and after sex. They have fat asses. They can be very generous, kind, sweet, and romantic, but also secretive and paranoid.

But I have never dated a Muslim. I imagine that it would be strictly on the DL and you would be completely compartmentalized from his friends and family.

The Kuwaiti guy I fucked around with for a year (before social media) was incredibly doting, if possessive. When I told him his shaved chest and pubes were off-putting, he stopped shaving them for me. It was a whirlwind fling, since he knew I was leaving town at a certain point in time and our dalliance was on a timer. I moved away and never had contact with him again. I don't mind, since my memories of that summer remain untarnished. One of the Pakistani guys had a god-like body and was beautiful by any standard. He was a creative and tender lover, but outside the bedroom, he could be unhinged. He was a complete misogynist as well. All considered, the only super clingy Muslim was a Bosnian guy, who won a green card lottery and moved to LA. We met at a large academic event, started hanging out a lot, and had a lot of sex. He was quiet most of the time and preferred to stay in almost all the time. After a few months, he asked if we could move in together. No way was I interested in that, but he seemed to think that was an invitation to try harder. It took my moving, changing cell phone numbers TWICE, and blocking him on all social media before he stopped.

by Anonymousreply 8January 10, 2021 7:47 PM

*that last summer

by Anonymousreply 9January 10, 2021 7:48 PM

I had an orgy with a group of needy Bangladeshi students twice and then fed them. Had an Algerian bf - wonderful. Met up with a Pakistani for a couple years, until he moved back. Very nervous about being discovered, but I was sufficiently "okay" to be seen in public with him. And I had a young Turk who was dreamy, built and married. He kept treating me like a mistress, which was weird, and would always bring gifts - loved making out, though, and was as smooth a partner as I ever had.

A pushy Saudi princeling kept trying to pay me for sex and the amount kept going up and up. I finally told him if he'd take one dollar from me I'd fuck him. He was horribly offended but showed up two nights later and did it. When he left I told him, "Now who's the whore?" and shut the door on him.

by Anonymousreply 10January 10, 2021 8:22 PM

Just because people are from mostly Muslim countries doesn't mean they are Muslims themselves

by Anonymousreply 11January 10, 2021 8:45 PM

R10 none of that happened.

by Anonymousreply 12January 10, 2021 8:49 PM

My guy was a grad student. He was sort of out except with his Muslim friends because they knew him back home. He was rich, or his family was. He had a large apartment close to his campus. He would pay for everything. I is/was 10 years older than him. He was very submissive with me. He was super affectionate but he had a weird clean habit which later he told me was a cultural thing. Like clockwork every time I fucked him he would jump up and take a shower when we were done. I tried to get in there with him but nope - He had to go back to UAE after he graduated. He cried for a week - asked me to move there and be his boyfriend secretly. Told me he would buy me anything I wanted...it was really sad.

by Anonymousreply 13January 11, 2021 2:38 AM

Yes, I have and from several different countries: Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, and Bulgaria. Other than keeping our activities private, they couldn't have been more different between the sheets or in their appearance. It would be like comparing men from any other religion.

After years of travelling, I've learned not to make assumptions about a person's country of origin, race, or religion. You can't. If you try, you'll fail every time.

by Anonymousreply 14January 11, 2021 3:01 AM

Yeah two. They were both closet cases who were married. One wore that little hat they wear sometimes and he was thirsty as hell. He was constantly texting me begging to hookup on weekends so I blocked him.

by Anonymousreply 15January 11, 2021 3:29 AM

In the Muslim mind things like incest, infidelity, homosexuality, domestic violence... don't exist. They are perfect.

by Anonymousreply 16January 11, 2021 3:43 AM

I have, three times. One in Amsterdam, one in Paris, one in Philadelphia.

Two bottoms, one boring and paranoid bad cocksucker.

by Anonymousreply 17January 11, 2021 4:46 AM

Bump for Muslim sex where th man go up into Mohammed

by Anonymousreply 18January 11, 2021 5:56 PM

A few times. Four, to be exact.

Three of them were very hot. Two wore Americanized clothing. One very handsome older daddy (think a young Cat Stevens) and one a cute younger guy who saw me in a store and was just so shamelessly flirting that we went back to his place. He also had the hairiest body and a huge brown cock.

The third wore the robes, etc. and he was also very hairy. Short, and not as big, but the best fucker. While he wouldn't kiss he was very demonstrative and affectionate in other ways.

But I was frightened by the fourth, a man who I met online. He was insistent about meeting at my place and he came over. Hot but so neurotic and doing the yes I am horny - no it's a sin to do this dance, after which I politely asked him to leave. He left notes on my building's door a few times after that. The third time he did, I called the cops and gave them the notes and his phone number. He never came back.

by Anonymousreply 19January 11, 2021 7:04 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!