Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Louise Linton, Marie Antoinette wannabe and cabinet wife, starring as femme fatale in new film she wrote, directed, and produced

[quote] LOS ANGELES — It starts with spider sex. Louise Linton, in character as Catherine Black, an exquisitely attired bisexual sociopath, watches a hairy spider tiptoe across her desk. It comes a little bit closer. And closer. In steely voice-over, Catherine contemplates the peculiarities of arachnid biology: how some females kill and consume their partners after sex. Why are some males willing to risk anything, even copulatory suicide, to get it? And then she tosses the critter into her mouth: chomp.

[quote]This is “Me You Madness,” a comedic thriller that was also written, directed and produced by Ms. Linton, the much-vilified wife of Steven Mnuchin, the departing Treasury secretary. After the surreal opener, her film takes off like an Aston Martin, zigzagging from one berserk scene to the next. In one sequence that plays like an MTV video, Catherine caresses frozen, severed male body parts while dancing to “Let’s Hear It for the Boy” in stiletto-heeled boots. There is a drug-fueled poolside orgy. Please, pretty please, stay around for the madly spinning nunchaku, thong leotard and choreographed “tomayto-tomahto” conga.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53March 23, 2021 6:21 AM

Co-starring accused rapist Ed Westwick!

by Anonymousreply 1January 9, 2021 9:15 PM

Rotten tomatoes score?

by Anonymousreply 2January 9, 2021 9:17 PM

I can’t tell if that’s a favorable review or not.

by Anonymousreply 3January 9, 2021 9:18 PM

It made me want to see it r3.

by Anonymousreply 4January 9, 2021 9:27 PM

I can't either.

Also, I don't think this lady is all there . She really, really wants to be Marie Antionette desperately.

by Anonymousreply 5January 9, 2021 9:28 PM

I don't need to watch the movie because they spoiled it in the article.

by Anonymousreply 6January 9, 2021 9:28 PM

Louise Linton, the reincarnation of film great Zsa Zsa Gabor. Such talent, such intelligence, so deserving of contempt and ridicule.

by Anonymousreply 7January 9, 2021 9:35 PM

This movie sounds fucking wild. Cant wait to see it.

by Anonymousreply 8January 9, 2021 9:40 PM

I suppose she wants the little people to watch it.

I suppose she will be disappointed.

by Anonymousreply 9January 10, 2021 3:33 AM

It will completely vanish since it's being dropped in January, but she did it more as a statement than as a serious film.

by Anonymousreply 10January 31, 2021 3:19 AM

Dear goodness. This sounds like a movie custom made for DL. I really want to see it while heavily stoned.

by Anonymousreply 11January 31, 2021 8:14 AM

I am so excited to see this. Sounds like a new classic!

by Anonymousreply 12January 31, 2021 8:51 AM

I dated her parents, Mr. and Mrs. Armand Linton.

by Anonymousreply 13January 31, 2021 9:04 AM

LOL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14January 31, 2021 5:47 PM

"It's a potpourri of silliness" It would be so much fun to group watch this here.

by Anonymousreply 15January 31, 2021 5:54 PM

^^^ Group HATE watch it, sure I’ll join, everyone bring popcorn and your best barbs.

by Anonymousreply 16January 31, 2021 5:56 PM

Now that we've lost Brendad, I think this smarmy cunt, and her filters could easily take her place. She should be terrorized every day of her life.

by Anonymousreply 17January 31, 2021 5:56 PM

Wow- I just asked about her in another thread. She is piss elegant, hard looking, and not very pretty. How did she land a Hollywood billionaire who I'm sure could have had his choice of ACTUALLY beautiful women? It is mind bottling to me. (Intentional malapropism.)

by Anonymousreply 18January 31, 2021 7:02 PM

r18, the billionaires actually prefer that they have these scary Lady Macbeth types as wives, so long as they remain thin and well dressed. They save the pretty young women for their mistresses.

by Anonymousreply 19January 31, 2021 7:03 PM

R7, you shut your ugly mouth! Zsa Zsa, at least, knew she was a joke, and was in on it, until she married the "Prince". Do not compare this nouveau piece of trash with a Gabor Sister. Magda still has some power in this realm, you know.

by Anonymousreply 20January 31, 2021 7:08 PM

Poor Ed Westwick...I guess there is a fate worse than prison when you’re an accused serial rapist.

by Anonymousreply 21January 31, 2021 7:41 PM

R21 What’s Danny Mastersons?

by Anonymousreply 22January 31, 2021 7:42 PM

R22: Being a Scientologist who’s married to Bijou Phillips!

by Anonymousreply 23January 31, 2021 7:45 PM

She's garbage a few paragraphs of her horseshit memoir had me convinced that cancer is something I'd actually wish on someone.

by Anonymousreply 24January 31, 2021 7:53 PM

And QAnon will say nothing

by Anonymousreply 25January 31, 2021 7:54 PM

I hope no DL-er is paying to watch this camp garbage, right?

Mnuchin’s producing credits are pretty extensive (Wonder Woman 2017, Suicide Squad 2016, Batman vs Superman 2016, etc) so be careful where you're spending your money.

by Anonymousreply 26January 31, 2021 7:56 PM

Physically, she reminds me of Faye Dunaway, which is not a good thing.

by Anonymousreply 27January 31, 2021 7:57 PM

R27 I could see her slapping a little homosexual boy who displeased her.

by Anonymousreply 28January 31, 2021 7:59 PM

r26 Mnuchin's not really a producer. He's a wall street guy who ended up with credits based on billion dollar deals he made to finance films.

by Anonymousreply 29January 31, 2021 8:26 PM

I hate her but then I think she has to constantly deal with that liver lipped lampray mouth husband all over participation trophy wife body every day and night and I just laugh and laugh. Hahaha enjoy his moist lips bitch.

by Anonymousreply 30January 31, 2021 10:38 PM

Sounds like she has a fascination with “Black Widow” and “Basic Instinct”. Could be campy fun.

by Anonymousreply 31February 1, 2021 1:25 AM

I hope she heads home on the Patsy Cline Express.

by Anonymousreply 32February 1, 2021 1:50 AM

The image of Lamprey Mnuchin is real. Her tit ravages that left her nipples torn off bleeding and ravaged by him must have been a show-stopper among the kept XX genetics.

by Anonymousreply 33February 1, 2021 2:15 AM

[quote] liver lipped

R30 🤣🤣🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 34February 1, 2021 2:26 AM

Movies like this can be entertaining for 10-20 minutes but its unlikely she has any concept as a writer/director (or performer) as to how to build to a wild and crazy finale. Sounds like its crazy from the beginning and those movies run out of tricks really fast.

by Anonymousreply 35February 1, 2021 4:26 AM

Oh, that cunt.

by Anonymousreply 36February 1, 2021 7:26 AM

The epitome of a butterface. She is not beautiful at all.

by Anonymousreply 37February 3, 2021 1:49 AM

From a Slate piece on bad tippers of the Trump administration written by a Bernie-supporting waitress:

[quote]A group of socialite regulars threw a luncheon to welcome Steve Mnuchin’s wife to town, but she had so many dietary restrictions the whole meal was just awkward, and after she made headlines insulting an Instagram commenter for having less money than she did, I never saw her again either. I got a standing OK to comp grilled calamari to the administration’s newly broke Secret Service agents, who would otherwise sit for hours nursing no more than a Coke or a cup of coffee and never to my knowledge did anything to disrespect our restrooms.

It's a fun read.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38February 4, 2021 9:03 AM

She has that common hard faced look that you get in a lot of Scottish women once they hit their late 20s. Seen plenty of her type before.

by Anonymousreply 39February 4, 2021 9:18 AM

Why hasn’t Bollywood canceled this skank? The Trump stink is never going to wash off.

by Anonymousreply 40February 4, 2021 9:27 AM

[quote]we've lost Brendad

Say what now?

by Anonymousreply 41February 4, 2021 10:00 AM

r41- Brendad took herself off of Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 42February 4, 2021 10:15 AM

That's hardly lost, though. She and her filters are still on IG.

by Anonymousreply 43February 4, 2021 10:17 AM

“To call this a vanity project is an insult to vanity projects.” LOL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44February 11, 2021 10:26 PM

Like Ivanka, she sorta shares First Lady status, since their husbands pretty much had to run the country for 4 years.

by Anonymousreply 45February 11, 2021 10:35 PM

I can't get over the fact that she's 40. She looks older. I've interacted with her in person a few times some years back (before the Trump era) and she was attractive and pleasant, but definitely looks older than her supposed age (her birth year is apparently 1980, but I would have guessed at least 5+ years older).

by Anonymousreply 46February 11, 2021 10:40 PM

I’m glad Mnuchen is leaving. I abhor him.

by Anonymousreply 47February 11, 2021 11:32 PM

BUMP

by Anonymousreply 48March 22, 2021 2:32 AM

[quote]R27 Physically, she reminds me of Faye Dunaway, which is not a good thing.

Faye Dunaway is an actual ACTRESS.

But your point is taken.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49March 22, 2021 3:46 AM

Saw her being interviewed by KTLA. Cringeworthy and thats a compliment!

by Anonymousreply 50March 22, 2021 3:55 AM

It looks like she asked her plastic surgeon for the Cate Blanchett look.

BTW, Cate also did a short movie called Red about how a female redback spider eats the male partner after sex.

by Anonymousreply 51March 22, 2021 4:04 AM

I’m guessing Ed Westwick’s Gossip Girl funds are running dry, plus the rape allegations can’t be helpful in getting auditions or parts?

What a deserving pair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52March 23, 2021 6:07 AM

Louise could be a triple threat. She dances a bit in the movie. Watch out!

by Anonymousreply 53March 23, 2021 6:21 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!