Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What are your Orange-loving family saying now?

Mother-in-law called Wednesday afternoon to say, "I'm sorry. You were right. I can't believe he would do this."

by Anonymousreply 31January 9, 2021 1:29 PM

Thank God, there are some level-headed people.

by Anonymousreply 1January 9, 2021 3:33 AM

I hope families can come together and heal now. He shouldn't have the power to tear families apart.

by Anonymousreply 2January 9, 2021 3:35 AM

Can’t we all just get along?

by Anonymousreply 3January 9, 2021 3:37 AM

Have them look at this everyday to see what this Orange Monster wrought.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4January 9, 2021 3:49 AM

This one is saying - " They maced me - I got maced real bad..."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5January 9, 2021 3:56 AM

I can't wait to learn more about Elizabeth -- her last name, her hometown, her address, her phone number, her favorite color and her former occupation.

by Anonymousreply 6January 9, 2021 3:59 AM

My dumbass religious aunt just posted a meme that says ‘I still trust this man’ with Trump’s ugly mug. She’s always been a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 7January 9, 2021 4:03 AM

[quote]What are your Orange-loving family saying now?

I don't know. I haven't talked to them in 4 years.

by Anonymousreply 8January 9, 2021 4:03 AM

LOL @ R5!

by Anonymousreply 9January 9, 2021 4:07 AM

Stephen Colbert had a great segment on Elizabeth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10January 9, 2021 4:07 AM

LOL, what a dumb fucking bitch.

by Anonymousreply 11January 9, 2021 4:14 AM

I went to the revolution and all I got was maced and a lousy t-shirt.

by Anonymousreply 12January 9, 2021 4:15 AM

The words "I got maced... real bad..." will go down in history.

by Anonymousreply 13January 9, 2021 4:19 AM

There are allegations that she is a crisis actor and was seen rubbing her eyes with an onion that she had hidden in a towel.

by Anonymousreply 14January 9, 2021 4:21 AM

Some trump loving woman from work posted some picture that says

If your President turns out to be Nebuchadnezzar, be a Daniel

What does that mean?

by Anonymousreply 15January 9, 2021 4:27 AM

Yeah and there are also allegations that "ANTIFA" were the actual rioters not the Dump MAGA supporters too R14. As we well know anyone can make up any old shit these days and it's suddenly being reported in the media as fact.

But anyway - if she's a comedienne, then she's a fucking good one. She deserves an Emmy AND a Golden Globe for that performance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16January 9, 2021 4:34 AM

Probably batshit crazy QAnon cultspeak R15.

by Anonymousreply 17January 9, 2021 4:35 AM

My father died in September 2017 (we had been estranged for 11 years) he was very conservative and I have been told he was one of the people that thought Trump was far better than Reagan.

My only regret concerning his death is that he did not live long enough to see recent events. He held a lifelong view that any form of protest (even that of the right) was just a step above terrorism.

He would be ashamed of himself for having voted for Trump.

by Anonymousreply 18January 9, 2021 4:35 AM

Daniel and three other twinks (Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednebo) were captured in Babylon's sack of Jerusalem. They picked the most beautiful boys to bring back and service Nebuchadnezzar.

by Anonymousreply 19January 9, 2021 4:38 AM

77% of Republicans still approve of him.

by Anonymousreply 20January 9, 2021 5:07 AM

Thankfully I don’t have retards in my family, however, the coworkers that I have that are Trumpsters have not said shit on social media. Radio silent.

Oh, except for one cunt who posted a meme that said “This year has told last year to hold its beer” and included a stupid ass laughing emoji. Mind you, when BLM were protesting last year, the bitch wrote a diatribe about how people didn’t raise their kids correctly. Interesting how it’s OK for white trash to terrorize government buildings but a store being vandalized is the end of the world.🙄

by Anonymousreply 21January 9, 2021 6:17 AM

I just died. I’m tweeting while dead.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23January 9, 2021 6:23 AM

R23 that is the funniest thing ever.

I bet that child is more emotionally mature than Elizabeth from Knoxville.

by Anonymousreply 24January 9, 2021 6:40 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25January 9, 2021 6:58 AM

I have a cousin who said she's praying for the patriots and asked her to pray me a sandwich cuz a bitch is hungry.

by Anonymousreply 26January 9, 2021 7:03 AM

Onions are rumored, along with vinegar, to counteract tear gas. WTF are "crisis actors" being discussed on DL? Reddit kick you off?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27January 9, 2021 7:06 AM

They think the domestic terrorists are 'patriots'.

by Anonymousreply 28January 9, 2021 7:23 AM

[quote]My only regret concerning his death is that he did not live long enough to see recent events. He held a lifelong view that any form of protest (even that of the right) was just a step above terrorism.

Nothing wrong with protesting as long as you don't vandalize and physically attack people.

by Anonymousreply 29January 9, 2021 8:35 AM

I get that the Daily Heil tried the "onions combat tear gas" excuse and you bought it, r27, but they don't -- it's a claimed remedy for tear gas, not mace, and it doesn't work anyway.

And the idea that she traveled all the way to DC with an onion just in case, and then get maced exactly like she thought she might, and had a pre-cut onion with her to help her eyes, is ridiculous.

Aaaand NO ONE said ANYTHING about "crisis actors," so you can just excuse yourself right on outta here, pal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30January 9, 2021 1:09 PM

I don't normally end a friendship with someone over their political beliefs. I had a conversation with a friend and she offered that she didn't think the coup was a big deal. She's a big blue lives matter person. When I brought that up she tried to dodge it. I've deleted her from my phone and email. She's dead to me.

by Anonymousreply 31January 9, 2021 1:29 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!