Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

MAGA Coffee Place in Escondido Instagrams Three Cups Spelling "KKK"

Their name is Koffie. They still have the photo up although they've been getting blowback. Apparently this is a place (I've never patronized it) that flouts pandemic rules and so on and so forth. Nice how they put up a photo of Lincoln as if to counteract their not-so-subtle racism.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35January 14, 2021 11:53 PM

The owner’s a Navy vet and likely a Trumper. Baffles me how California is home to so much racist white trash.

by Anonymousreply 1January 8, 2021 9:10 PM

Oh my GOD, have them KILLED!

by Anonymousreply 2January 8, 2021 9:12 PM

Stuff it up your disease poop chute, R2

by Anonymousreply 3January 8, 2021 9:13 PM

Fuck of, r2! Any all attempts to spread hate --especially NOW -- needs to be publicly shamed. Letting this shit slide because 'there are more important things happening' is how you get people comfortable enough to storm, loot, and vandalize government building in a failed coup.

by Anonymousreply 4January 8, 2021 9:22 PM

Unsurprising as the owner of this establishment was part of the coup.

Also, when they get 1 star reviews on Google for disregarding pandemic rules he replies:

[quote]Hello. Just so you are aware we are complying a list of those who have given reviews not based on experience. We will handing that over to our lawyers and will by filing a lawsuit and suing for defamation. You can leave your review or take it down.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5January 8, 2021 9:25 PM

I love all of this internet detective work!

by Anonymousreply 6January 8, 2021 9:29 PM

[quote] Baffles me how California is home to so much racist white trash.

Escondido's in San Diego County, so this should come as no surprise. The woman who took a bullet storming the Capitol was also from San Diego.

by Anonymousreply 7January 8, 2021 9:32 PM

I hope someone mass shoots the patrons as they come out.

by Anonymousreply 8January 8, 2021 9:33 PM

Cry more, Adolf.

by Anonymousreply 9January 8, 2021 9:35 PM

Wait, so is he Alex Smith or David Chiddick?

by Anonymousreply 10January 8, 2021 9:36 PM

I hope Koffie, of Escondido, has nothing to do with Koffi, of Palm Springs.

by Anonymousreply 11January 8, 2021 9:36 PM

Big dick?

by Anonymousreply 12January 8, 2021 9:37 PM

[quote]Wait, so is he Alex Smith or David Chiddick?

He's David Chiddick.

by Anonymousreply 13January 8, 2021 9:40 PM

Thanks, but someone named Alex Smith was called the owner of Koffie and was pictured in the Capitol. I'm just confused.

by Anonymousreply 14January 8, 2021 9:44 PM

The city of San Diego is pretty Democratic at this point, but the surrounding cities and suburbs are very conservative.

by Anonymousreply 15January 8, 2021 9:48 PM

I'm pretty sure Alex Smith was incorrectly identified as the owner of Koffie. If you scroll to the post below that one, you'll see an livestream from Koffie's IG page from David Chiddick, who's also there.

by Anonymousreply 16January 8, 2021 9:49 PM

What is it with white supremacist terrorists and coffee?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17January 8, 2021 9:52 PM

I’m not letting these motherfuckers take coffee for their own! I love coffee! Coffee is LIBERAL!

by Anonymousreply 18January 8, 2021 9:56 PM

He certainly can verbalize, as per the video at R5. These MAGAts have no idea how moronic they sound.

by Anonymousreply 19January 8, 2021 10:00 PM

Yeah, R18, apparently you have to check the politics of your coffee place now. Even the cool-looking minimalist places might be run by MAGAts.

by Anonymousreply 20January 8, 2021 10:02 PM

^ Who knew MAGATs had style?

by Anonymousreply 21January 8, 2021 10:05 PM

[quote] Hello. Just so you are aware we are complying a list of those who have given reviews not based on experience. We will handing that over to our lawyers and will by filing a lawsuit and suing for defamation. You can leave your review or take it down.

How can he sue for defamation? He is too stupid for words.

by Anonymousreply 22January 8, 2021 10:11 PM

Repugs always threaten legal krakens they can’t deliver

by Anonymousreply 23January 8, 2021 10:12 PM

[quote] The city of San Diego is pretty Democratic at this point, but the surrounding cities and suburbs are very conservative.

This is how Devin Nunes in Central California got re-elected and Kevin McCarthy and Darrel Issa. California should be all Blue.

But there are a lot of minorities and younger voters in those areas that usually don't vote or who feel their vote doesn't count. This is why California needs another Stacy Abrams to register all those people and educate them to vote.

by Anonymousreply 24January 8, 2021 10:14 PM

[quote] What is it with white supremacist terrorists and coffee?

Coffee, like local craft beer, is one of the few things that can be locally made, to some level, with minimal investment and labor. For coffee, beans are imported and then roasted - and then you can slap any name or brand onto a bag, sell merch with it, and so on.

A bunch of fundies do it too. One of the fundie daytime soap stars and her husband now have a coffee roasting company. So do a million other churchy types. The idea that coffee is just for liberals and smart forward thinking types is long gone.....it's more like the wine market these days, just as likely to be sampled by trashy assholes as knowledgeable drinkers.

by Anonymousreply 25January 9, 2021 2:47 PM

R17, I can answer that one:

I'm in the military and coffee has overtaken energy drinks as the caffeinated drink of choice over the past several years. A lot of younger guys get out and see starting a business as the quickest way to get rich, so a lot of them gravitate toward coffee--selling it or opening their own cafe. It's kind of bizarre in a way...

by Anonymousreply 26January 9, 2021 2:55 PM

And R26 as I mentioned at R25 it doesn't take a huge investment.

Someone can create a whole brand identity around the bags and bag labels, logo etc but the taste is really dictated by the coffee roaster and the bean. It's relatively easy for ANYONE to buy roasted beans, slap a logo on it, and sell the end product. You're investing in shop space and some equipment, but that investment isn't necessarily a life savings kind of investment.

by Anonymousreply 27January 9, 2021 2:59 PM

This sort of confirms something I'd been thinking--that while the people who showed up at the rally may look like poor white trash, they had to have enough money to buy plane tickets to DC and hotel rooms. Not surprised to find that a number of them are small business owners and even white collar workers, though mostly of the creepy-guy-in-IT types.

by Anonymousreply 28January 9, 2021 3:08 PM

This guy is also a youth minister for Awaken Church. The pastor of said church has also been hosting mass gatherings on the beach without masks. Apparently Awaken church in San Diego was called C3 before changing the name to Awaken.

by Anonymousreply 29January 14, 2021 7:09 PM

Escondildo is home to the Lawrence Welk Resort where deplorables with a taste for polka music can find lasting happiness

by Anonymousreply 30January 14, 2021 7:24 PM

Lawrence Welk??? Even now??

by Anonymousreply 31January 14, 2021 7:26 PM

I wouldn't doubt that a picture of President Lincoln is Proud Boys code for George Lincoln Rockwell, Neo-Nazi.

by Anonymousreply 32January 14, 2021 7:29 PM

Did he get arrested yet?

by Anonymousreply 33January 14, 2021 7:34 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34January 14, 2021 8:15 PM

He seems like a snowflake

by Anonymousreply 35January 14, 2021 11:53 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!