Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Video of cop crushed and screaming at Capitol riot

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101January 16, 2021 3:27 PM

People need to see this. Everyone share this on social media.

by Anonymousreply 1January 8, 2021 7:13 PM

Every conservative who's ever used the phrase "The Thin Blue Line" needs to think hard about which side of that line they are on, and which side Trump and his minions are on.

by Anonymousreply 2January 8, 2021 7:15 PM

It makes me sick to my stomach.

Every last one of those fuckers should have been arrested and charged with sedition.

by Anonymousreply 3January 8, 2021 7:15 PM

"We love you!"

by Anonymousreply 4January 8, 2021 7:16 PM

I guess when MAGA World said they were for “law and order“ they were talking about Briscoe and Green.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5January 8, 2021 7:18 PM

Initially I'd only seen pictures and videos of them strolling around and vaunting in the offices or in the chamber, except for a few of broken windows. Now we're seeing these more violent images of mobs attacking cops and hearing about people smearing fistfuls of their own shit on the walls; a stampede in which a woman was trampled to death; etc. This changes the initial impression.

by Anonymousreply 6January 8, 2021 7:18 PM

He was killed with a fire extinguisher.

by Anonymousreply 7January 8, 2021 7:21 PM

I don't know if this is the cop who was killed, r7. I think that was a separate incident.

by Anonymousreply 8January 8, 2021 7:21 PM

Blue Lives Matter....except when they get in our way

by Anonymousreply 9January 8, 2021 7:23 PM

I like blue.

by Anonymousreply 10January 8, 2021 7:31 PM

Yes, r8, you’re correct. R7 is an idiot.

The police officer who died was much older. R7, why would you post something like that as a fact without even vetting it?

by Anonymousreply 11January 8, 2021 7:32 PM

That's a shame. those police officers can look at their fellow officers and ALL the republicans if they want to blame anyone

If these were black people attacking, they'd be beating the shit out of them

by Anonymousreply 12January 8, 2021 7:37 PM

[quote] If these were black people attacking, they'd be beating the shit out of them

They absolutely would not be beating them.

Shooting them, on the other hand....

by Anonymousreply 13January 8, 2021 7:39 PM

r11 here's the policeman who died of his injuries. He was beaten death by a mob, including a fire extinguisher. The U.S. attorney's office in D.C. has opened a federal murder investigation into the death of U.S. Capitol police officer Brian Sicknick

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14January 8, 2021 7:52 PM

"Sicknick was hit in the head with a fire extinguisher, according to two law enforcement officials who spoke to the Associated Press."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15January 8, 2021 7:56 PM

They get paid A LOT to handle dangerous situations. HUGE pensions too! No sympathy from me.

by Anonymousreply 16January 8, 2021 7:57 PM

Is there sufficient photographic evidence of the fire extinguisher attack, enough to charge someone with his murder?

by Anonymousreply 17January 8, 2021 7:59 PM

r17 - the DC US Attorney has opened a murder investigation. There were plenty of witnesses because he actually engaged the mob. My impression, from what I read is that the fire extinguisher was a strong blow, but he was beaten up by the mob bad.

by Anonymousreply 18January 8, 2021 8:05 PM

DL will say that it was extra tragic because Sicknick was hot, and I second this.

by Anonymousreply 19January 8, 2021 8:13 PM

Sicknick has no lips, r19

The cop at OP is not bad, though

by Anonymousreply 20January 8, 2021 8:15 PM

The penalty for attempting the violent overthrow of our government is death.

I am a lifelong opponent of capital punishment. This video makes me rethink... well, no. But thousands of these terrorists need to go to prison for a significant time.

by Anonymousreply 21January 8, 2021 8:16 PM

I agree, r21. (On both counts -- I have never supported capital punishment.)

But we need to make a LASTING example out of these people. Robert Hanssen's might be appropriate for the worst of them, eg, the organizers. (Hanssen, an FBI agent who sold government secrets to the USSR and Russia, is serving 15 consecutive life sentences.)

by Anonymousreply 22January 8, 2021 8:20 PM

*Robert Hanssen's sentence

by Anonymousreply 23January 8, 2021 8:21 PM

"Join us! Join us, dude"

Does this rioter think he's Darth Vader?

by Anonymousreply 24January 8, 2021 8:24 PM

Horrifying.

by Anonymousreply 25January 8, 2021 8:28 PM

To be honest, I am confused. Law enforcement has done nothing except enable these psychopaths, attacked innocent people, and they are on video opening the damn door for these rabid animals. Which side are they on? We have been tormented and in grave danger for 4 fucking years. Every safety net betrayed us. The 1% have bought out the media, politicians, and law enforcement. I am being murdered by medical neglect . My world has crashed. Every feeling of safety gone forever. I have been brutalized by cops for being poor. The jails make a profit for every inmate jailed. I have MS, osteophorus, diabetes, degenerative disc disease, arthritis. All untreated because I am disabled and only get $700. 00 a month. I was arrested for the first time in my 58 years of life and of course i could not afford bail. They made me stay in a glass enclosed room stark naked while male inmate's stood and stared at me, make guards screamed at me. I will never be the same. I broke my hip falling on the concrete floor from the top bunk. I went for 5 days before they would even x-ray me. The pain was ungodly. I had to have a hip replacement. They strapped me in a restraint chair for 4 hours, cutting off blood flow to my shoulder because I dared to ask for a mask. The life long pain I will endure has taken any joy, hope, happiness away. My days are white knuckled get through the never ending pain. No doctor will accept Medicaid so I have no meds, no test, no life. I was a nurse before MS took my ability to work . When I was a nurse we took pride in our job and it was an honorable profession. You took your oath seriously. All life matters and is treated with dignity no matter what their income,race,ect. It was a job to be proud of. It sickens me see it now. Greedy, cold blooded money whores. A stray dog would get more compassion than I have. I cared deeply about my patients. I took damn good care of them and treated them with dignity and compassion. I hate them now. I hate cops, I hate the media, and I wish i could throw acid in the face of Mitch Bitch McConnell and watch the ugly motherfuckers face melt while he screams in agony.it is not pleasant to feel this way, it is horrible . If I had not found you here at DL I do not think I would have survived. You beautiful, smart, witty , kind people made me laugh out loud, calmed me, and taught me so much. I am sorry for ranting. I have no idea what to do, who to trust. We have been so betrayed. They want us dead . Genocide. So the rich can have all of the water, food, and resources. Fuck them all to hell. Thank you for allowing a tired old southern white women to vent. I love you all, except the disgusting trump supporters. I wish a long slow painful death them . The same fate they Have inflicted on me. Take care of yourself young ones. Do not let the motherfuckers kill you. Take covid seriously and live to spite the reptiles I know what it felt like to be young and feel invincible. But you can not afford to be reckless. Be safe. I feel so sorry for our young ones. How cheated they have been for a safe life and jobs. At least ppl my age had the gift of a normal life for our youth. I hate them all for this.

by Anonymousreply 26January 8, 2021 8:36 PM

FYI since Daily Mail is behind a paywall...open link in Incognito mode and you can right click on the video and save it to your computer. Then post it elsewhere. It needs to be seen.

by Anonymousreply 27January 8, 2021 8:42 PM

What happened to BACK THE BLUE

by Anonymousreply 28January 8, 2021 8:43 PM

R14, r15 doubles down with her stupidity.

OP’s post was about a cop getting crushed. You posted at R7 “he was killed with a fire extinguisher.”

No, you fucking moron, the cop we’ve been discussing in this post was not killed with a fire extinguisher. Then you post info about the cop who WAS killed by a fire extinguisher (i.e., a completely different cop)!

by Anonymousreply 29January 8, 2021 9:03 PM

r29 - I am aware of that. I was clarifying who was killed and the role of fire extinguisher.

Shalom

by Anonymousreply 30January 8, 2021 9:57 PM

I'm glad this footage was released. I read that this group of enforcement was predominantly composed of the Metro Police Department, which is separate from the Capitol Police who were seen letting the insurrectionists in. The police situation is complex because it's clear that they're seen as expendable by the very same people who purportedly back them. I have to believe that these policemen feel betrayed to some extent. Whether it'll matter, who knows?

by Anonymousreply 31January 8, 2021 10:12 PM

R30, then apparently it was I who misread your subsequent statements. For that as well as for my post, I apologize.

Oh, and whaddayacall, Shaboom to you, too.

by Anonymousreply 32January 8, 2021 10:29 PM

R26 Thanks for posting your unvarnished self. A prophetic voice. The digital world of Big Data created the insanity - maybe it can cauterize it too.

by Anonymousreply 33January 8, 2021 11:20 PM

The Daily Mail loves Americans embarrassing their country more than they love flashing pins. They are pumping out articles on every identified person.

by Anonymousreply 34January 8, 2021 11:25 PM

r26, thank you for sharing your story. You should set up a GoFundMe to help you.

by Anonymousreply 35January 8, 2021 11:29 PM

Has the WH even lowered the flag?

by Anonymousreply 36January 8, 2021 11:35 PM

Damn, he seems so cute. :(

by Anonymousreply 37January 8, 2021 11:53 PM

No, r36, and refuses comment on it.

The other buildings in DC have lowered theirs to half staff.

by Anonymousreply 38January 8, 2021 11:56 PM

If Trump lowers the flag, it'll be for his suspended Twitter account instead of the cop.

by Anonymousreply 39January 8, 2021 11:59 PM

Sad but true.

by Anonymousreply 40January 9, 2021 12:01 AM

MAGAts are full of shit and should all be hanged.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41January 9, 2021 12:18 AM

Those poor maintenance people - they should have Hazmat suits provided to them.

by Anonymousreply 42January 9, 2021 12:36 AM

Bump!

by Anonymousreply 43January 9, 2021 12:47 AM

r41: Ugh, those people are absolute animals.

by Anonymousreply 44January 9, 2021 12:52 AM

Sicknick, the officer that head his head beaten in, was a Trump supporter. I wonder if, before he passed, he realized that liberals were correct about just how batshit crazy and deplorable most Trump supporters are.

by Anonymousreply 45January 9, 2021 12:58 AM

[quote]Sicknick, the officer that head his head beaten in, was a Trump supporter.

That’s what I figured. Which is why I don’t feel sorry.

by Anonymousreply 46January 9, 2021 12:59 AM

How many gained entry to the Capitol? I haven't heard a number.

by Anonymousreply 47January 9, 2021 1:02 AM

From the LA Times:

[quote]Estimates of how many people joined the insurrection vary greatly. Anywhere between 3,000 and 20,000 people participated, according to the Crowd Counting Consortium, a joint venture of the University of Connecticut and Harvard that tracks protests.

Not the best of estimates.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48January 9, 2021 1:23 AM

I sure hope they swept the building for bombs. Half the Deplorables were wearing backpacks.

by Anonymousreply 49January 9, 2021 1:35 AM

Is he a Trumper?

by Anonymousreply 50January 9, 2021 1:40 AM

There was a video on twitter showing some senator/politician leaving out a back door to the capitol and holding the door open for men carrying long guns. Twenty or so men entered the building. I think the Tweet said it was some senator from a Northern Midwest state

I went back to Twitter and couldn't find it. I had bookmarked it too. So whoever posted it must have taken it down. But I had watched it. The man held the door open for over a minute and he saw a man come in with a big gun/rifle and continued to hold the door open

I just checked again and can't find a thing. I think they might have said it was Kevin Kramer (N Dakota) and the man did look like him, but I can't find the video or even a picture

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51January 9, 2021 3:26 AM

Poor guy. Hope he's okay.

by Anonymousreply 52January 9, 2021 4:12 AM

[quote] What happened to BACK THE BLUE

They were all screaming FUCK THE BLUE because the police wouldn't let them in to kidnap the senators

by Anonymousreply 53January 9, 2021 6:02 AM

I just turned it the fuck off seconds into him being crushed. HORRIFIC.

by Anonymousreply 54January 9, 2021 6:10 AM

Have they identified him yet?

by Anonymousreply 55January 9, 2021 6:11 AM

People shouldn't blame the police who were on the ground. They were outmanned and overpowered. They did their best, and personally I think it's a miracle that lawmakers weren't hurt.

Someone forbade backup for the Capitol Police. I dont know if it was Trump or the head of the Capitol Police.

by Anonymousreply 56January 9, 2021 6:18 AM

Sounds like they need to update their training because this was a total failure.

by Anonymousreply 57January 9, 2021 6:22 AM

R57

They were outmanned. There were about 50 of them and thousands of MAGAts.

by Anonymousreply 58January 9, 2021 6:23 AM

r51, that happened at the Oregon state capitol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59January 9, 2021 6:30 AM

R58 That’s not the point. They’re not even shooting any of these motherfuckers in that clip. And where was the tear gas?

They need a new plan.

by Anonymousreply 60January 9, 2021 6:31 AM

If there were cops who were in on it, then they put their own colleagues in danger. If I were any of the cops on the ground I'd feel betrayed.

by Anonymousreply 61January 9, 2021 6:32 AM

R59 Is that piece of shit going to be arrested?😡

by Anonymousreply 62January 9, 2021 6:32 AM

[quote] Someone forbade backup for the Capitol Police. I dont know if it was Trump

It was trump. He (or his office) are in charge of Capitol security

The D.C police knew all these crazy protesters were coming and directly asked the Governor of Maryland if their National Guard could help them. I guess they have to get permission from the president's office to send the National Guard in. They were REPEATEDLY denied approval

Schumer and other politicians called the Maryland Governor (Hogan) during the siege and were begging him to send help but the white house wouldn't authorize it. The white house wanted the siege to continue as long as possible and delayed help being sent

We all know it was trump. He micromanages everything. He sat at the white house with his remote control flicking through all the channels to gleefully see what was going on (that was actually in the newspaper)

by Anonymousreply 63January 9, 2021 6:34 AM

Awful to watch that.

by Anonymousreply 64January 9, 2021 7:12 AM

[quote] People shouldn't blame the police who were on the ground. They were outmanned and overpowered. They did their best, and personally I think it's a miracle that lawmakers weren't hurt.

Blanket statements like these are not helpful. As I wrote in another thread:

There was definitely a mix of enabling, colluding, AND conspiring local and federal law enforcement officers, both on and off duty, at the scene.

This will all come out. This was too big of an attack, filmed and photographed by too many people. People have questions, want answers AND justice.

by Anonymousreply 65January 9, 2021 7:19 AM

I have a feeling the cops were instructed not to shoot unless there was immediate threat to elected officials. (This is why Ashlii got shot.)

NOT agreeing. And NOT implying it's the same thing. But I think the government wanted to avoid our own Tiananmen Square on Capitol grounds.

by Anonymousreply 66January 9, 2021 9:30 AM

Fuck the police. You can't systematically attack people of color and then beg for sympathy when white people attack back after you finally go after them like you should have DECADES ago.

by Anonymousreply 67January 9, 2021 10:58 AM

[quote]People shouldn't blame the police who were on the ground. They were outmanned and overpowered. They did their best, and personally I think it's a miracle that lawmakers weren't hurt. Someone forbade backup for the Capitol Police. I dont know if it was Trump or the head of the Capitol Police.

No.

There were clearly people who weren't doing their jobs (and taking selfies, directing people to certain people's offices, cheering with them, etc.) and also people (like the man above) who were trying to but that's always the problem: if you work with people like that and you aren't doing anything to stop them you become part of the problem too.

And it's not like we don't have last summer's protests fresh in our minds. They didn't care if you were black or white. They were out there to beat you down, lead you onto a bridge and tie you up in the cold, shoot you with rubber bullets, beat you up when you were on your way to work and not even part of the protests or outright pepper spray and stomp you to death. Hell, they cracked that poor man's head open and kept on walking.

When middle of the road "Joe Biden" points out that there were people who weren't doing their jobs and if they were black they would have been treated horribly then there's a clear issue here.

by Anonymousreply 68January 9, 2021 11:10 AM

That is a terrible video, but I think it's stuff like that that will turn most people against MAGAs; even if you thought "oh cool, like at the guy sitting at Nancy Pelosi's desk and showing that uppity bitch a thing or two", I can't imagine you'd support these mobs of people who are trying to maim & assault the cops like this poor guy. It also tells you something about those people who fly "Blue Lives Matter" flags. When the opportunity presents itself, they'll bash the cop in the head because he/she's standing in their way

by Anonymousreply 69January 9, 2021 11:27 AM

So much misinformation on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 70January 9, 2021 11:34 AM

A thousand big ((HUGS)) for you, R26.

I don't know where you live, but as awful as it is in many ways, Louisiana has a Democratic governor; one of his first acts was expanding Medicaid per ACA. It isn't perfect, and frankly they are lousy re: chronic pain treatment (besides Ibuprofen 600, which will fuck up your kidneys and give you ulcers if taken longterm), but they are great at treating other chronic conditions like diabetes, and even depression. Maybe you can move here?

In the medical practice I'm with now, I am actually treated like a human being. I'm in the same boat as you, going from the employer-sponsored medical insurance penthouse to the disabled unemployed outhouse. Won't go into details, but it truly was/is humiliating when you've worked your ass off for 30+ years.

I wish you health and a big boost of self-pride and happiness this year.

by Anonymousreply 71January 9, 2021 11:54 AM

Thank you for your kind words. I am in Ga. Living in poverty. This county is run by a corrupt pos who terrorizes us. Victor Hill. He has also runs the corrupt, inhumane county jail. A for profit jail. We are hunted like animals. The cops are roided out and methed out and psychotically violent. We fear having to drive anywhere and never do unless we have to. This pos shot a women in cold blood and did not spend one minute in jail. I am just exhausted. I have been a fighter all of my life but I am too tired and weak to even care any longer. It seems hopeless, our government is determined to kill us off, one way or another. I blame the GOP and the elites . The 1%. We have been so betrayed.

by Anonymousreply 72January 9, 2021 12:44 PM

R71/72 If you have worked enough years, you can qualify for SSDI/Medicare. How come you are on Medicaid and not Medicare?

In my state of NY, 1/3 of the state is on Medicaid and it is a fairly well-run program with plenty of Medicaid providers.

Anyways, good luck to the both of you.

by Anonymousreply 73January 9, 2021 1:18 PM

R73 Medicaid coverage varies greatly by state.

by Anonymousreply 74January 9, 2021 1:53 PM

R26, I am very sorry for all your troubles.

Have you tried writing to the Southern Poverty Law Center about what happened to you in prison?

I attended a speakers' panel two years ago featuring some trans people talking about how they were being brutalized in prison. One of them, while she was in prison, somehow managed to file a lawsuit (representing herself) against the prison, and the SPLC saw it come through the dockets (they have lawyers who read all the suits and things filed against prisons) and took up her case. They got her released, but I think they may have gotten her damages, too. It was in some southern state.

They are in this documentary: I think I attended the premier, and that's why the speakers were there, but I am not sure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75January 9, 2021 2:13 PM

[quote] Blanket statements like these are not helpful.

Then goes on to make a blanket statement. A blanket accusation that would be large enough for a hostel of beds.

by Anonymousreply 76January 10, 2021 8:25 PM

Where is the baby boy cop who was getting crushed?

by Anonymousreply 77January 10, 2021 8:33 PM

Why can't Hawley and Cruz be charged with something?

by Anonymousreply 78January 10, 2021 8:34 PM

R78 they can. And they should. Dems better not be pussies about this. If you think Manson should be in prison there's no difference than what Trump or his enablers did. Except it's sprinkled with a little treason.

by Anonymousreply 79January 10, 2021 8:37 PM

R73: My question is similar. R72: If you were a nurse, how do you only get $700 a month? That's less than the maximum SSI monthly benefit of $794. If you were a nurse, how do you not qualify for SSDI and a monthly payment based on your work credits & previous salary?

by Anonymousreply 80January 10, 2021 8:41 PM

We are living through Dawn and Day of the Living Dead. This is terrifying. Our country is being torn apart.

by Anonymousreply 81January 10, 2021 8:58 PM

[quote] Thank you for your kind words. I am in Ga. Living in poverty. This county is run by a corrupt pos who terrorizes us. Victor Hill. He has also runs the corrupt, inhumane county jail. A for profit jail. We are hunted like animals. The cops are roided out and methed out and psychotically violent. We fear having to drive anywhere and never do unless we have to. This pos shot a women in cold blood and did not spend one minute in jail. I am just exhausted. I have been a fighter all of my life but I am too tired and weak to even care any longer. It seems hopeless, our government is determined to kill us off, one way or another. I blame the GOP and the elites . The 1%. We have been so betrayed.

I live in Newton County and everything you say is true, and more. The victor hill is one of the most corrupt mother fuckers going. In his free time he shot a girlfriend in the stomach. I guess he got away with it. He got arrested in his own county and was in his own jail

Definitely do not leave your house if you don't have to. It was always that way, but now it's really, really, really that way. I won't even drive through your county and I'm white. I havent' gone near your county in over 10 years

by Anonymousreply 82January 10, 2021 9:08 PM

Bitter southern bitch and you other gays need to get OUT of these bad areas!

by Anonymousreply 83January 10, 2021 9:54 PM

Has anyone ID’d that cute little boy cop who’s getting crushed?!

by Anonymousreply 84January 10, 2021 10:28 PM

When this video started coming out, I saw reporting on it everywhere, but I haven't seen any follow up reporting on this police officer's condition. It's horrifying to watch -- he's being crushed and screaming out in pain and/or terror and it's hard to tell if his bleeding from his mouth is from an external or internal injury. Have we heard any follow ups on his condition? I'm hardly a cop-lover, but this is just awful. I hope, eventually, he sues everyone in Trump's orbit. Hit them in the pocketbook.

by Anonymousreply 85January 10, 2021 10:29 PM

R85 I had to shut it off a second or two into him being crushed.

by Anonymousreply 86January 10, 2021 10:32 PM

Guys,

The former Chief of the Capitol Police said the officer was injured and is home recovering. No major injuries, but he feels “a little banged up.” (Chiefs words.)

In short, he wasn’t seriously injured.

by Anonymousreply 87January 10, 2021 10:33 PM

R87 Can we do it to you and get a consensus going on whether the injuries sustained are “serious”?

by Anonymousreply 88January 10, 2021 10:35 PM

Ginni Thomas was an organizer.

Lock her up.

Impeach Clarence.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89January 10, 2021 10:46 PM

The part that really got to me was the MAGatards trying to open up his helmet and/or lift it off as they crushed him. There are no limits to the depravity of these people. No amount of "empathy" will help these people. That scene was straight out of the George Romero zombie trilogy.

by Anonymousreply 90January 10, 2021 11:32 PM

It's getting rather terrifying to see so many shocking examples rolling out the last few days, back to back to back like machine gun fire, of how little respect these people have for human life. I mean, what is ever going to stop them? THEY DO NOT GIVE A FUCK.

by Anonymousreply 91January 10, 2021 11:39 PM

[quote]When this video started coming out, I saw reporting on it everywhere, but I haven't seen any follow up reporting on this police officer's condition

He doesn't want any extra attention. I'm sure he wants to keep his family safe. If he's identified his entire family will receive threats of violence, rape, torture, and death, just like the the Governor, the Lieutenant Governor and the Secretary of the State of Georgia

by Anonymousreply 92January 11, 2021 1:01 AM

I heard on maybe CNN? today that the officer who nearly got crushed in the door went for X-Rays and miraculously, his ribs were not that badly damaged. He will be fine.

by Anonymousreply 93January 11, 2021 1:07 AM

"No sympathy from me."

Go fuck yourself, asshole. Too bad nobody has hit YOU in the head with a fire extinguisher, you fuckwad.

by Anonymousreply 94January 11, 2021 1:13 AM

Crushed cop posted this on Reddit:

[quote]I'm ok and greatly appreciate everyone's well-wishing. It's also important everyone knows that it was both my and my colleagues' privilege to defend the Capitol against insurrection, and we'll do it as many times as necessary. I can do this all day.

Although I'm glad he's ok and seems to have a positive attitude, saying "I can do this all day" seems a little... much, especially when there's video of him (rightfully) screaming for his life on the internet.

by Anonymousreply 95January 11, 2021 1:50 AM

Reddit link:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96January 11, 2021 1:51 AM

Reddit link:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97January 11, 2021 1:51 AM

"Although I'm glad he's ok and seems to have a positive attitude, saying "I can do this all day" seems a little... much."

I think he just wanted to make it clear that he will continue to do his duty no matter what. Which is commendable, considering what he went through.

by Anonymousreply 98January 11, 2021 2:00 AM

He's recovered. Seems to me like he's still a bit traumatized, his voice is all shaky.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99January 16, 2021 2:56 PM

He is OK. He says the scariest part is that his arms were pinned so he couldn't protect his head and face.

by Anonymousreply 100January 16, 2021 3:14 PM

Mmmmmm.

I’d like to pin his arms and—whoops. I need some napkins.

by Anonymousreply 101January 16, 2021 3:27 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!