Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Fucking CUNT Madison Cawthorn now condemns MAGAT invasion of Capital, after initially supporting them

Newly elected Republican Rep. Madison Cawthorn condemned the violence at the Capitol earlier this week after encouraging his supporters to fight in the run-up to the insurrection.

The North Carolina congressman spoke at the rally held Wednesday morning before the Trump supporters marched to Congress and ransacked the building, resulting in the death of one Capitol Police officer and four insurrectionists.

“This crowd has some fight in it,” Cawthorn said. “And I am so thankful for each and every one of you.”

Cawthorn, 25, had stated in advance of Jan. 6 that he planned to object to the certification of President-elect Joe Biden’s win, lending support to President Trump’s baseless claims that the election was stolen from him. In a Dec. 31 video explaining why he was objecting, Cawthorn said “voter fraud is common in America,” which has been disputed by multiple investigations, including the administration’s own commission that looked into the 2016 election and disbanded without finding any irregularities worth reporting.

“January 6th is fast approaching, the future of this Republic hinges on the actions of a solitary few,” Cawthorn tweeted on late Monday. “Get ready, the fate of a nation rests on our shoulders, yours and mine. Let’s show Washington that our backbones are made of steel and titanium. It’s time to fight.”

On Tuesday, Cawthorn tweeted out an image that included the hashtag #StopTheSteal, a rallying cry for Trump supporters who have been told by leaders that Democratic officials and rigged voting machines are responsible for Biden’s 306 electoral college votes and 7 million ballot margin in the popular vote.

Two days later, Cawthorn said his rhetoric had nothing to do with the violence in Washington, D.C.

“I don't feel I had any responsibility for them attacking the Capitol,” Cawthorn told WLOS, a North Carolina ABC affiliate. “It was despicable. They are thugs.”

“I do believe that saying we needed to march down to the Capitol was a mistake on behalf of the president. Any of my supporters who are thinking about trying to take democracy in their own hands and storm the Capitol again, I have to say they do not support the same type of politics I support,” Cawthorn added.

The congressman was a prime-time speaker at last summer’s Republican National Convention but has been criticized for comments he’s made about Adolf Hitler, lying about his acceptance into the Naval Academy and racist attacks against a journalist. Cawthorn is among the many Republicans who spread disinformation for weeks that Biden’s victory was fraudulent, often fundraising off the claims. That same group — including prominent leaders like Sens. Ted Cruz of Texas and Josh Hawley of Missouri — has refused to take responsibility for Wednesday’s siege.

“This election they are coming after Texas. They are coming after the country and they can’t have it,” Cruz said at an event Monday, indicative of the incendiary rhetoric used. “We will not go quietly into the night, but we will rise to defend liberty. We will rise to defend Texas. We will rise to defend the United State of America.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47January 13, 2021 11:01 AM

Die you fucking crippled cracker!

by Anonymousreply 1January 8, 2021 5:48 PM

Typical fucking Republicunt cowards.

They drift wherever the winds are blowing.

by Anonymousreply 2January 8, 2021 5:49 PM

She needs to be expelled from congress

by Anonymousreply 3January 8, 2021 5:52 PM

Someone break his fucking arms so he can't use those either.

by Anonymousreply 4January 8, 2021 5:53 PM

Where are the Nazis when we're in dire need of euthanasia?!

by Anonymousreply 5January 8, 2021 6:00 PM

Oh, how the tables have turned.

The RATS are all bailing from the S.S. Trump ship.

We must NEVER forget the words and actions of these traitorous, treasonous PIGS!!!

by Anonymousreply 6January 8, 2021 6:04 PM

Pity the cripple couldn't storm the castle with the rest of the village.

by Anonymousreply 7January 8, 2021 6:08 PM

Cry more, gimp.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8January 8, 2021 6:09 PM

Was anyone still awake when this kid gave his speech? He read it out like a kid reads out King Lear when called upon by the teacher. You knew he had not got an absolute clue what half of it meant. We will never have equality until gays, women and POC can succeed at this level while being complete idiots. This guy has achieved nothing. Nothing. No degree, no job history. Supported by bank of dad. Pretends to have a property investment company (named after a nazi slogan) that has bought 1 property - with his father's money.

Someone posted a picture of him in his office. He has a sticker of an armed man on his laptop. THIS is the result of that Madison (hate the fucking name btw). When you support an armed citizenship and glorify violence THIS is the result. People believe you and they show up ready to use violence. Madison and his ilk assume that one day armed men will assault their enemies while they watch and jizz all over themselves. Well, sometimes they come for you too and when they did and they have it's far too late to backtrack and try to pretend you have no part in this.

He is no doubt still going to sit in a building that was violently attacked by people inspired by his words and ideas with stickers of armed men on his laptop. Every one of these agitators should have had the balls to go out and face their people. They should have been out there with the police facing down their people (who after all are just 'protestors' so no danger right? How dare they all cower with people that could have been assassinated because of their words.

Fuck this cunt and I hope people are already organizing in his district to get the little fucker out in the next election.

by Anonymousreply 9January 8, 2021 6:13 PM

This asshole better watch out. There are dozens of stair wells in the Capitol building. If he keeps up this trumpism, he might feel a cold breeze as he wheels by one of them.

by Anonymousreply 10January 8, 2021 6:28 PM

This is one of the things I hate most about these people.

While I'd still despise them, at least you could say they're acting in accordance with their principles, wrongheaded though they may be.

However, people like this jackass are so weak and pathetic that they cannot even stand behind their warped principles.

by Anonymousreply 11January 8, 2021 6:35 PM

May his piss bag explode every time he appears in public, and may the poor motherfucker who has to scoop the shit out of him daily quits without notice. Let his daddy do the digging. Or just let him sit in it.

by Anonymousreply 12January 8, 2021 6:36 PM

Has his upcoming photo shoot in “Sexy Wheelchairs Monthly” been canceled?

by Anonymousreply 13January 8, 2021 6:36 PM

How has nobody CGId Cawthorn’s head onto the Mac and Me runaway wheelchair yet?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14January 8, 2021 7:09 PM

I hate this asshole.

by Anonymousreply 15January 8, 2021 7:10 PM

What’s with the Nazi jacket he’s wearing? Did he come. strait from Berchtesgaden?

by Anonymousreply 16January 9, 2021 12:00 AM

“Straight”. My contacts need to come out.

by Anonymousreply 17January 9, 2021 12:01 AM

Somebody with the appropriate skills needs to add Cawthorn's face to this clip.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18January 9, 2021 12:04 AM

You can't "march," punk. You can only roll.

by Anonymousreply 19January 9, 2021 12:04 AM

Meh, this guy no longer has a leg to stand on

by Anonymousreply 20January 9, 2021 12:08 AM

Invalid piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 21January 9, 2021 12:11 AM

Princess TinyLegs

by Anonymousreply 22January 9, 2021 12:12 AM

Madison Cawthorn lost his spine as well as his legs.

by Anonymousreply 23January 9, 2021 12:29 AM

What a sassy little Captain Von Trapp outfit he’s wearing.

by Anonymousreply 24January 9, 2021 1:29 AM

You parked in the cripple spot!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25January 9, 2021 1:46 AM

His posture is a little prissy.

by Anonymousreply 26January 9, 2021 1:49 AM

Disgusting cretin. Hawley needs to put him on the handlebars and ride in the fog on a winding road.

by Anonymousreply 27January 9, 2021 1:51 AM

Thoughts and prayers:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28January 12, 2021 4:46 PM

This little cunt needs to be tossed right the fuck out.

by Anonymousreply 29January 12, 2021 4:53 PM

[quote] He is no doubt still going to sit in a building that was violently attacked by people inspired by his words and ideas with stickers of armed men on his laptop.

Well, to be fair, it’s not like he could stand.

Just sayin.

by Anonymousreply 30January 12, 2021 4:58 PM

I love how this moron is talking like a Nazi. He he lived in Germany during that era, with his shriveled up legs, he’d have been sent right to the showers.

by Anonymousreply 31January 12, 2021 5:00 PM

Cute cripple

by Anonymousreply 32January 12, 2021 5:02 PM

Would have been a travesty if he stood for his beliefs, went to the capitol and got trampled...

by Anonymousreply 33January 12, 2021 5:11 PM

This mental midget thinks he's the new AOC???

LOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

by Anonymousreply 34January 12, 2021 5:13 PM

R28, that made me laugh so hard!! I feel terrible about myself

by Anonymousreply 35January 12, 2021 5:15 PM

"I toldja I'd move the car if a cripple came!"

by Anonymousreply 36January 12, 2021 5:18 PM

Madison Cawthorn is a truly awful name.

by Anonymousreply 37January 12, 2021 5:18 PM

We don't need 100 threads on the Nazi gimp!

by Anonymousreply 38January 12, 2021 5:19 PM

Seriously someone grab those wheelchair handles and find a stairwell for this lying piece of crap.

by Anonymousreply 39January 12, 2021 5:51 PM

Verification of sizemeat?

by Anonymousreply 40January 12, 2021 5:57 PM

Omg what? He’s in a wheelchair?

by Anonymousreply 41January 12, 2021 6:33 PM

remove the crud from office ....

by Anonymousreply 42January 12, 2021 6:45 PM

[quote] Verification of sizemeat?

It’s verificatia you FAT WHORE!

by Anonymousreply 43January 12, 2021 11:04 PM

Oooh, I can't wait till the rabid MAGAts and Qnuts turn on him -- it'll be beautiful!

I guess tomorrow doesn't belong to you after all, eh, Mads?

by Anonymousreply 44January 12, 2021 11:12 PM

This story doesn’t have legs.

by Anonymousreply 45January 12, 2021 11:16 PM

I asked Kelly Loeffler about him. She looked askance.

by Anonymousreply 46January 13, 2021 1:43 AM

Look at those clothes! Is this guy another Aaron Schock?

by Anonymousreply 47January 13, 2021 11:01 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!